Bush Urges U.S. to See Progress in Iraq

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com said:
We are tarnished by making an attempt at catching the motherfuckers who knocked down our buildings and killed our people? Fuck you.

'Fuck you'? That's harsh.

In EG's defense hotnmpls... I think he's remarking about the fact that we, the citizens of the United States, were intentionally misled by the current adminstration to believe that Mr. Bush's War on Iraq and the terrorist extremists who were responsible for the attacks on the Pentagon and the Twin Towers were one and the same.

We, are now the 'motherfuckers' who, to date, have killed over 30,000 Iraqi civilians and over 2,500 American soldiers in a misdirected cause. Compared to the lives of those lost collectively on September 11, 2001 I think we've had our 'pound of flesh' and then some.

I'll give you Vietnam, but the next time the Germans can fucking have you. The Russian's too.

Again, that's unfair. We're all entitled to our take. Mr Bush's war is vastly unpopular here as it is in most European countries and with good cause.

Remember, the British (well at least Tony Blair anyway) are Bush's allies in this thing. So let's not throw out the 'baby with the bathwater'. And how did the United States save poor defenseless England from the big bad Russians? Do tell.

Lest we forget: Had it not been for the intervention and the support of the French during our War for Independence from England we'd still be a British Colony. So let's look at this thing with some perspective.

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One man'd "blind arrogant nationalism" is another man's practicality. Note that I make no claim to justification for Iraq. If there is any, we won't know about it for 50 years.

And I'm done apoligizing for being an American. Knock yourself out though

Matthew said:
And from one American to another - fuck you. I hate your blind, arrogant nationalism. That kind of garbage makes a mockery of anything good that America could stand for.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
America is tarnished by the liberation of Kuwait? Fuck you

We are tarnished by making an attempt at catching the motherfuckers who knocked down our buildings and killed our people? Fuck you.

I'll give you Vietnam, but the next time the Germans can fucking have you. The Russian's too.

I'm more patriotic than the average Joe (for gods sakes I travel with our national soccer team all over the world) but you are a fucking twat.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LINittanyLion said:
I'm more patriotic than the average Joe (for gods sakes I travel with our national soccer team all over the world) but you are a fucking twat.

You amaze me Lion. Well done! I'm more patriotic than the average Joe too. I just never seem to get perceived that way! :smile:

And hotnmpls? Don't try to defend the indefensible. It's indefensible. And we owe some apologies worldwide.

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In My defense? He didn't mention Iraq. He said "tarnished by Kuwait, Vietnam and Afganistan." Not Iraq.

I always came down on Colin Powels side on that one. Saddam was a monster, but one that the world for the most part kept on a leash. I'm just NOT accepting that Iraq is the same thing as Kuwait was ten years ago. (That was a war that probably is the reason we had no WMD's to find this time around.)

And try to goggle "Cold War." You might find our old pal Maggie Thatcher thanking the United States for our "small part" in keeping the Soviets out of western Europe back in the day.

And I didn't even vote for Bush

But I did edit for clarity

Stronzo said:
'Fuck you'? That's harsh.

In EG's defense hotnmpls... I think he's remarking about the fact that we, the citizens of the United States, were intentionally misled by the current adminstration to believe that Mr. Bush's War on Iraq and the terrorist extremists who were responsible for the attacks on the Pentagon and the Twin Towers were one and the same.

We, are now the 'motherfuckers' who, to date, have killed over 30,000 Iraqi civilians and over 2,500 American soldiers in a misdirected cause. Compared to the lives of those lost collectively on September 11, 2001 I think we've had our 'pound of flesh' and then some.

Again, that's unfair. We're all entitled to our take. Mr Bush's war is vastly unpopular here as it is in most European countries and with good cause.

Remember, the British (well at least Tony Blair anyway) are Bush's allies in this thing. So let's not throw out the 'baby with the bathwater'. And how did the United States save poor defenseless England from the big bad Russians? Do tell.

Lest we forget: Had it not been for the intervention and the support of the French during our War for Independence from England we'd still be a British Colony. So let's look at this thing with some perspective.

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
You amaze me Lion. Well done! I'm more patriotic than the average Joe too. I just never seem to get perceived that way! :smile:

And hotnmpls? Don't try to defend the indefensible. It's indefensible. And we owe some apologies worldwide.

He's just saying that cause he likes you naked :biggrin1:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In My defense? He didn't mention Iraq. He said "tarnished by Kuwait, Vietnam and Afganistan." Not Iraq.
I sit corrected. You're right he didn't. But you neglected to mention that perhaps that broad brush he's painting us with as Americans just may be affected by it. You suppose?

I always came down on Colin Powels side on that one. Saddam was a monster, but one that the world for the most part kept on a leash. I'm just accepting that Iraq is the same as Kuwait was ten years ago. (A war that probably is the reason we had no WMD's to find.)
NEVER 'just accept' anything! And if your theory is on target we should be hunting down and occupying those other countries led by equally vile dictators who litter the African continent who are guilty of even more heinous crimes against humanity.. But oddly we're not. Guess they haven't got no "Texas Tea" there.:rolleyes:

And try to goggle "Cold War." You might find our old pal Maggie Thatcher thanking the United States for our "small part" in keeping the Soviets out of western Europe back in the day.
I don't want to "Google" maggie. I don't wanna do anything to her. She was Ronnie's whore.

And I didn't even vote for Bush
Why, pray tell, not?

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
I beg you not to "go there". Speak only for yourself.

Lion and I are tentative friends. I'd like to keep it that way thanks.

LOL he obviously did not see the nuclear bombs being dropped over the weekend.

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
I sit corrected. You're right he didn't. But you neglected to mention that perhaps that broad brush he's painting us with as Americans just may be affected by it. You suppose?

Of course he is. But he's making a different point that I found offensive.

Stronzo said:
NEVER 'just accept' anything! And if your theory is on target we should be hunting down and occupying those other countries led by equally vile dictators who litter the African continent who are guilty of even more heinous crimes against humanity.. But oddly we're not. Guess they haven't got no "Texas Tea" there.:rolleyes:

I edited that. I meant to say that I don't accept that Iraq today and Kuwait ten years ago are the same thing. They aren't. I haven't defended Iraq. I think it was poor policy. Does everyone get that? I'm defending chasing terrorists in Afganistan, and kicking the dictator out of a country in a (This should make everyone happy) a UN authorized war.

Stronzo said:
I don't want to "Google" maggie. I don't wanna do anything to her. She was Ronnie's whore.

I'm sure that the Soviet's felt the same way...:biggrin1:

Stronzo said:
Why, pray tell, not?

Because he had to be dead right about invading Iraq. There was no room for error. And by the election, turns out he'd errored.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice answers!

I like you now.:biggrin1:

addendum: ABOVE REFERENCE TO 'hotnmpls' last lengthy post.

Damnit this keeping things "straight" has always been a problem for me.

Cheers back and that reminds me Lion, I need a beer.