Bush's shining hours

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
S, those are both just fuckin' hilarious! I have to get some sleep soon, but tomorrow, if I get a chance, I have a whole "group" in my email address book that's getting both of those!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This video is called The Ten Year Difference. I've had several people show it to me, some stating something to the effect of the "video compar[ing] young George Bush's articulate performance in the 1994 Texas Gubernatorial debate against his bumbling delivery in the 2004 Presidential debate against John Kerry....The Daily Kos argues that George Bush is breaking under the strain of lying 'almost all the time about almost everything' -- and that Bush may be trying to hold several different false scenarios in his head while not disclosing inconsistencies between simple facts. While sometimes stumbling over seemingly simple words, Bush may be trying hard to not relate undeniable truths. DK says that Bush is struggling with what gifted and intelligent sociopaths like Rove and Cheney seemingly pull off with ease."

I've had other people strongly urge me that Bush is suffering from an early onset of senile dementia, as in his brain is slowly...going out early from stress.

It's also been pointed out to me that being able to make fun of the president so freely deters one from thinking about the more important events happening around him and us, and that it's a purposeful endeavor.