Bushs War Record

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sadly enough, geo, I think you may be or are probably right. Instilling fear in citizens is a powerful means of control (Hitler proved it). Compound that with control of the mainstream media and the "information" we are being fed, lies, decete and corruption and you have the shrub, or should I say, chaney-saudi-bush administration. :(

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb+Sep 21 2004, 11:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Sep 21 2004, 11:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Actually, most of New York City agrees with you.
[post=256971]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-New York Post

The hot rumor in New York political circles has Roger Stone, the longtime GOP activist, as the source for Dan Rather&#39;s dubious Texas Air National Guard "memos."

The irony would be delicious, since Rather became famous confronting President Nixon, in whose service a very young Stone became associated with political "dirty tricks."

Reached at his Florida home, Stone had no comment.
[/quote]

Indeed, looks like Rove&#39;s handiwork now. The purpose of which is to subvert the discussion of the coming release of Bush&#39;s records - forced through by an Associate Press FOI Act request that has been working its way through the courts for a few years now. Should get interesting soon....

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I feel Bush will pull every dirty trick he can to win. Even if it does include loss of American life. The rest of the world is getting tired of Iraq and wish Bush would admit he was wrong (with a "W"). Remember who his dad was.. "Former President George Bush was Director of Central Intelligence and head of the Central Intelligence Agency from 30 January 1976 to 20 January 1977." You know he still has connections. I better quite before the NSA, CIA or FBI start to monitor my transmissions. :lol:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
In fact, George Bush Sr. is the only former president who still gets regular CIA briefings. It&#39;s completely within his power as a former U.S. president, but most get them in times of crisis, or the CIA will forward a briefing to them if there&#39;s evidence of an attempt on the man&#39;s life, but Bush has gotten every briefing from 1993 to present day.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nothing about this thread, or the bush-saud-chaney administration is funny, but this sums up a lot. If it&#39;s too out of place here, I&#39;ll come back and delete it if you want.

How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to replace a light bulb?
The Answer is TEN:
1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed.
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed.
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb.
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either: "For changing the light bulb or darkness."
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb.
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a stepladder under the banner "Light Bulb Change Accomplished."
7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally "in the dark."
8. One to viciously smear #7.
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light bulb-changing policy all along.
10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing in a light bulb and screwing up the country.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kinkguy, that sounds eerily accurate to me. What I find amazing is that even here, we spent this thread debating the legitimacy of the documents rather than the issue of dubya being a draft dodger. It is in fact important to me to know if the pres who is sending Americans to war evaded this duty himself&#33; Why wouldn&#39;t it be? As for Kerry having made a mistake talking about his own service, I think the only mistake he made was not talking about it sooner. Hell yes, it&#39;s relevant&#33; I feel sure that after someone has experienced the ravages of war and knows the impact, they would think long and hard about bringing our country into such a thing except as a last resort. I think this goes a long way to explain how dubya could rush headlong into an unnecessary war without regard to the lives of the people he&#39;s committing to it.

YoungNHung19: Once again the liberal media has started a left wing conspiracy to hurt President Bush, and of course the documents have proven to be 100% false...good job to Dan Rather, a registered Democrat and Kerry supporter for investigating the claims before reporting them. Guess his personal agenda means more than his integrity&#33;

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by YoungNHung19@Oct 13 2004, 04:30 AM
Once again the liberal media has started a left wing conspiracy to hurt President Bush, and of course the documents have proven to be 100% false...good job to Dan Rather, a registered Democrat and Kerry supporter for investigating the claims before reporting them. Guess his personal agenda means more than his integrity&#33;
[post=259230]Quoted post[/post]​

Unlike the rest of the media, CBS & Dan Rather apparently do have some integrity left in that they have admitted to a mistake. I don&#39;t see any other media outfits apologizing for their errors.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by YoungNHung19@Oct 12 2004, 08:30 PM
Once again the liberal media has started a left wing conspiracy to hurt President Bush, and of course the documents have proven to be 100% false...good job to Dan Rather, a registered Democrat and Kerry supporter for investigating the claims before reporting them. Guess his personal agenda means more than his integrity&#33;
[post=259230]Quoted post[/post]​
Rather made a mistake. No one died. He should be fired.
Bush made a mistake. Over 14,000 people have died, 1000 of them Americans. He should be reelected.

For reference, they also had no problem with the Swift Boat libel. I actually got an email from the Swifties telling me to join them along with everyone else who was there and knew about Kerry&#39;s time in Vietnam. I&#39;m 21. Ah, the wonders of spam spam spam, lovely spam, wonderful spam.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Iraqi death toll, from what I have been reading is right around 30,000, no one is reporting less than 20K. Aren&#39;t we a benevolent society. Boom.

YoungNHung19: To qoute your own profile, Madame, ridiculousness is one of your best qualities...I AGREE&#33;&#33;&#33; Maybe the big breasts have cut off the circulation to your brain. Of course the US soldiers are spreading a message of freedom. The only people fighting the US soldiers are a few Saddam loyalists and the terrorists. What do you think they are doing over there..they are helping train Iraqi police and security forces. The strong majority of Iraqi&#39;s are overjoyed...if you don&#39;t think so then you have no reality about living in a dictatorship where the leader kills hundreds of thousands of his own people for no good reason. By the way, you figure out the Dolfer report yet, or do you still not believe in the Oil for Food scandel..Yep Saddam was re-building his WMD&#39;s program while he paid off the French and North Koreans with oil while the French and North Koreans agreed not to take action against him and agreed to lie during weapons inspections. Wait, it&#39;s a republican conspiracy, right? Sounds like before you post the on this board you should check up on the facts first. Same goes for the rest of you guys that have been disputing me, your arguements are those of crazy hippy, left wing nut cases that make no sense or have no logic. And to address JonB&#39;s comments about the swift boat libel, President Bush came out and publicly stated he admired Senator Kerry&#39;s service in Vietnam, and also said he is not affiliated with the Swift Boat Campaign and does not want to be. Remember, the ..the 527&#39;s..that Bush signed in. Independent fact checkers have not found a single bit of proof that he is affiliated with the Swift Boat Vet&#39;s...what the hell do you want him to do, admit something that&#39;s not true to appease your left wing nutjob conspiracy theory? Besides I say attack Kerry anyway, his whole damn campaign has been about Vietnam, a war he spoke out on, testified against his fellow soldiers on, said he threw away his medals in protest, then said he didn&#39;t throw them away, then said he threw them away but they were someone else&#39;s medals. Anyway you are all invited to Bush&#39;s re-election party, which will be held in the not to distant future.