Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
We can't use it "as it was intended" because like we have said multiple times:

A MAN'S PREFERENCE OF A WOMAN'S PUBIC HAIR IS NOT A WOMEN'S ISSUE

I have no problem with people discussing their preferences. I just find it utterly rude that after several of us have pointed out that this isn't in fact a women's issue and that this thread belongs somewhere else, people just keep posting about pubes.

Mods, can we move this one??

In all reality, it's just a nuisance, but really guys.. there's only a couple forums for us ladies, and many of us frequent them. Many of us get tired of seeing what I call "cloggers" (threads that have nothing to do with the actual forum topic and clog up our conversation space).

It's just annoying as shit already. If nothing happens, and this thread just keeps coming back to clog up our forum, I suppose all I can do is ignore it and laugh at the inconsideration of the people who refuse to let it die.

J

JR7

I still don't understand the mentality behind "letting a thread die." If you ignore it, isn't that, in effect, killing it? I just don't understand why it either has to mat with what you think is relevant or vanish into oblivion. If you're not planning on discussing female pubic hair as you intend the thread to flow, why patrol it just to nitpick other people's contributions? Again, isn't the best way to kill a thread to avoid it completely?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
JR7, many of the ladies here have already gone into detail about how we style our bushes. We've been asked about it more than once. This thread in particular, is ultimately just being used by guys to discuss what they do/don't like about bush. Women's Issues isn't for that. A man's preference of body hair, body type, physical aesthetics is NOT a women's issue. It's a Man's, and you have the rest of the site to discuss things like that.
I did ignore this thread, for a long ass time. It keeps coming back. It's just annoying. I'm not the only one who feels that way either.

Like I said, if it keeps popping up, all I can do is laugh at your inconsideration. My first post in this thread, was rather politely worded, and was totally ignored.

By the way you speak, it's as if you didn't actually consider anything I or the other ladies said. If you re-read my previous posts, and actually think about what was said, you might understand why this is so annoying to those of us who wish the thread would stop popping up.

Last edited:
J

JR7

Even if it "pops up," I still don't understand why you have to click on it and read the most recent posts?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My take is,,, it already takes my wife an hour to dress and get ready in the morning.. if she shaved then it would take another hour. Why waste so much time and work. And I like pussy hairy anyway. LOL