Bushy Eyebrows and/or Hairy Armpits = Hairy Bush??

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
From my experience, Europeans do not trim their body hair as often as the Americans. Would it be a sign or an indicator if a guy or girl who has a unibrow, bushy eyebrows and/or hairy armpits naturally could have a hairy bush and/or ass?? Do you think there is any correlation to be naturally hairy in these specific places? What do you think?

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
From my experience, Europeans do not trim their body hair as often as the Americans. Would it be a sign or an indicator if a guy or girl who has a unibrow, bushy eyebrows and/or hairy armpits naturally could have a hairy bush and/or ass?? Do you think there is any correlation to be naturally hairy in these specific places? What do you think?

Which European countries are we talking here ? :confused:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can assure you that 99% of the people I know DO trim.

Is this another kind of stereotype idea that Americans have of europeans?
Maybe it was like this in the past, but from what I've seen... they do trim/shave/wax now.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are plenty of people from the US who don't trim. At the gym I used to go to, there was this guy (who is a doctor) who literally looked like a gorilla. You could not see skin through the forest of hair all over his body, both front and back.

Trimming or not trimming has nothing to do with personal hygiene, it only has to do with hairiness. Some people like to be hairy, some like to be smooth and some like to be in between. I personally am hairy, but prefer to be less so, so I trim.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
There are plenty of people from the US who don't trim. At the gym I used to go to, there was this guy (who is a doctor) who literally looked like a gorilla. You could not see skin through the forest of hair all over his body, both front and back.

Trimming or not trimming has nothing to do with personal hygiene, it only has to do with hairiness. Some people like to be hairy, some like to be smooth and some like to be in between. I personally am hairy, but prefer to be less so, so I trim.

Damm prep, can you introduce me to your doctor ? :biggrin1:

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can assure you that 99% of the people I know DO trim.

Is this another kind of stereotype idea that Americans have of europeans?
Maybe it was like this in the past, but from what I've seen... they do trim/shave/wax now.

Don't get me wrong, Europeans do trim but you can still find women don't shave their armpits,legs and bikini area more often than the States. Some of my family, friends and relatives who scatter across Europe don't bother to shave their underarms and legs.

I don't want to make a subject about whether Europeans upkeep their appearance the same way like the Americans, I just like to address is there a correlation of people who have a large concentrated area of hair on their eyebrow and armpits equate to hairy ass and/or bush?

Last edited:

FuManchu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just like to address is there a correlation of people who have a large concentrated area of hair on their eyebrow and armpits equate to hairy ass and/or bush?

From a personal perspective, I find this to be true. I'm of Scandinavian/West European descendancy, have pretty large eyebrows, not really a unibrow, but individually (volume of hair and actual size). I'd also say my chest, legs & ass (and even underarm) are more hairy than 'average', my back is smooth, and upper arms too (ty DNA lol). I shave my cock,balls, pubes & 'ass valley' to cater for current 'tastes', sometimes Veet my ass, groin and upper thighs.