Business Retreat Pleasure (m/m)

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I found out who my roommate would be for the business retreat, I almost swallowed my tongue. Working in a mid-sized company, I’d often had the great pleasure of seeing Brad arrive in the mornings after he had biked to work, his thin athletic shorts clinging to his butt, perfectly outlining their roundness and the tantalizing crack between.

On the mornings when I wasn’t distracted by that ass and wishing I could take an invisibility pill to join him in the shower, I couldn’t help but admire the chest pressing through his T, his muscular arms glistening with the sweat of a man dripping with testosterone.

The retreat was about fifty miles south of the city, and as part of a bonding exercise to bring the company closer, we were randomly assigned roommates. I didn’t have a clue who mine was since we were given keys at the door to the hotel and wouldn’t know until we were both in the room.

When he walked into my room, I almost died. He was still wearing his suit from work, his short cropped hair neatly in place. He gave me a careless smile, saying, “Hey,” as he introduced himself. I don’t think he had ever even seen me before.

“Fuck, it’s hot,” he said once his suitcase was on his bed. “I should have fucking taken this tie off two hours ago.” With me sitting on my bed, he pulled the tie off and began to unbutton his shirt, tossing it on his bed. How disappointed was I that he wasn’t even wearing an A-shirt under it all, but a baggy V-neck with soggy pits.

When he went into the bathroom to change, I could feel my thighs start to burn as I watched his muscular 6’2” frame walking away from me. I couldn’t believe what was happening. Here I was, this 26-year old virgin, rooming with this mega-hot man in his early 30s, looking like masculinity incarnate. That year of drooling over that ass, wishing I could tongue those arms . . . And we were in the same room together.

I wasn’t so ashamed of my own body, at least. I always kept a neat appearance, and I had begun seeing real results working out for the past four years. I wouldn’t say I was as disciplined as he was, but I could be proud of my body. I had a fair-sized 6.5 inch cut cock that got hot and hard on a moment’s notice, a hairless torso, neatly trimmed pubes, my sack freshly shaved, not to mention a nice, round ass.

But he was in another league. For so long I’d see guys at the gym like him, so confident and sexy, but their cocks hidden from me by a towel carelessly hanging in front of them, a sudden turn out of my view, or a pair of underwear pulled up before I could see. And here I was again, so close, yet so far away.

We were busy that night with activities related to the retreat. It was a lot of sitting at tables, listening, and I hardly saw Brad at all. Sure I was learning a lot, but it was awfully disappointing all things considered.

It was a little after 10:00 when we finally got back to the room. I had been so tired from the long day, but for some reason, when Brad came through that door, I wasn’t tired at all. I could feel the blood kicking it into my cock, me struggling to hide all 6.5 inches from popping out.

Brad was cool, though. He was good at small talk, which is not my strength, and laughed at all my jokes. He talked a little about his wife who had left him three months before, something I never knew.

“No big deal,” though, he said. “She always complained I spent too much time working out, then she just ran off with this loser with no job. If that’s who she wants fucking her, more power to her.”

After an hour later or so, I got ready for bed in the bathroom, changing into a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. When I came out, Brad had already changed into a pair of flannel sleep pants. I could see his cock dangling between his legs, bouncing through the material. Commando, I thought, nice touch. Best of all was watching him remove his undershirt, getting to take in his smooth, bulging pecs for the first time, large veins popping out at his shoulders and his arms and below his abs. He was massive, though toned, his big nipples soft.

I couldn’t help but say, “Wow, you take the gym seriously.”

“Yeah,” he said, casually touching his chest, “you bet I do. It looks like you do too,” he said referring to my arms.

“You put me to shame. What’s it like being so built?”

“I dunno,” he said casually, flexing his biceps. “If you wanna feel, you can. Most guys want to but are afraid to ask. I don’t care.”

“Really?” I said trying to hide my glee. I rested my hand on his arm, gently squeezing the solid muscle; their hardness was tantalizing, and I wished I could touch more.

“All the hard work pays off,” he said as he crawled into bed. “See you in the morning, man.” And he turned out the lights.

How the hell was I supposed to sleep when I had this thing sleeping in a bed across from mine, his bulging pecs so nearly within my grasp. He lie in his bed on his back, and I watched the silhouette of his chest slowly moving up and down as his fingers absent-mindedly ran up and down the wedge between his pecs.

How could I be tired now? I was just watching him for maybe half an hour, thinking he had fallen asleep after his hand stopped moving, when he unexpectedly turned on his side facing me, the glisten in his wide-awake eyes momentarily catching mine.

Quickly, I closed my eyes, forcing myself to think of something other than that body.

I don’t know how long I took, but just as I was starting to fall asleep at last, I could hear the rustling of covers on his bed, and his feet hitting the carpeting as he walked in the bathroom. With a flick of the light switch, light flooded the hallway and a corner of the room.

“Hey Doug,” he called to me. “Could you come here and answer a question for me?”

I turned the corner into the hallway that led into the bathroom. My heart stopped when I saw his ass-naked body standing before me, his bulging bubble butt finally free from the confines of flannel. He turned around, “Do you think my dick is too big for my body?”

Yes, men, he was standing before me, his cock bulging like a beam, throbbing hard and bigger than anything I could have imagined. It had to have been nine inches, cut, with a pretty big girth, and sporting a nice shaved sack. I gaped, speechless in the presence of a body, an ass, a cock too unworthy.

He walked toward me, his dick pushing into my shorts. “My cock hasn’t been inside anything for three months, man. What are you going to do about it?”

Mustering up what courage I could, I put my hands on his side, moving them slowly up his back, feeling the muscles relax under my touch. He bent down and pressed his lips against mine, until his peck became passionate, his tongue pushing my mouth open, and lapping me up like a man dying for a drink.

Reactions: heywhatsup2022

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I slowly moved my lips down to his neck, where he welcomed my touch, grabbing at my clothed body. With eagerness, I moved down to his chest, slowly massaging them with my hands, feeling each toned muscle before slowly brushing my tongue across his pecs. I moved to his nipple, taking my time as I licked it, sucked it, fucked it with my mouth, then slowly licking under the muscle, following to the wedge, eagerly lathering it with mouth juice before moving to the other side, even taking a few licks at his sweaty pit.

Aware of the needs of a man in need, I realized I had better move my way down to the prize, but before I could grasp it with my tongue, he reached down and stopped me.

“You are not getting off so easy, bud.” Instantly, he picked me off the ground, carrying me into the bedroom, where he threw me on the bed. Turning on the lights, he informed me, “We’re not going to miss a single minute of this,” and without hesitation, he stood over me and began to pull away at my shorts. Next came my underwear, which he pulled off with no problem. Sliding his hands up my hips, he then pulled off the T-shirt, and I lay on the bed before him, naked, open, my cock rock hard, my face beating red.

He crawled on top of me, his cock pushing against mine, and he came down hard, his lips craving my lips, his massive muscle pushing against my body. After kissing me, he began to rub his body on mine, deep guttural grunts of pleasure bursting out. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling the contours of his back as his chest rubbed against my chest, his legs against my legs, his cock against my groin.

I was like a toy to him, a toy thrilled to be removed from the packaging and played with by a big boy in need. He began to lick my own chest, paying particular attention to the indent between my pecs, soaking it well. It was heavenly to feel that tongue against the smoothness of my skin. Then he slid up the bed, his cock coming down against my chest, and before I knew it, he began to slowly glide his meat into his saliva, up and down, and I did my best to see it getting worked.

“Fuck, that feels so damn good,” he said as he began to pump faster, his sticky man pre-cum mixing with the drying spit. More moaning followed, as he began to pound harder and harder, harder and harder, and even harder, until I didn’t know if I or the bed could hold out.

He finally blew a load across my chest, a massive amount of cum piling on my pecs and neck and chin, its warmth seeping into my skin. I tried to lick a little of it off, but seeing me head for it, Brad quickly began to lick it up off my chest. “Sorry man,” he said, “but you know the rules. First cum, first served.” But he wasn’t entirely cruel. Taking a huge tongue-load, he came down, sticking it in my mouth, so I could share in his sticky sweetness. He tasted heavenly.

I expected him to be satisfied, to turn the lights off. But Brad was a horny man, making up for three months of a lonely dick. In a moment, he was throbbing again, his pleasure rod demanding more. Standing at the foot of the bed, he pulled my body closer to him, opening my legs wider. He then jumped on the bed, standing above me with his legs straddling me. I couldn’t eye his beautiful form enough.

In a moment, he was down on me, his beautiful legs stretched around my chest, his cock thrusting into my mouth, slowly moving in and out against my tongue as I eagerly wrapped my lips around its thickness, feeling the hardness of his head and tasting the sweetness of his juice as it trickled out, slurping with each thrust. Taking advantage of how slow he was thrusting, I pressed my hands onto his round ass, feeling its smooth muscle for the first time. He was so round, so muscular, I almost cum just feeling that ass.

But before long, he couldn’t take the slow route any more, and he began to push in harder, faster, pound, pound, pounding into my face, my head bouncing into the bed as the springs squeaked fiercely. I worried if I could take it all in, but each time he hit his cock into my mouth deeper and deeper, and it felt so fucking good.

He didn’t cum this time, instead pulling out for a rest, his dick throbbing in reddening joy. He sat down on my stomach, his glowing red rod beating inches from my chin. He stretched his legs out before him, and he leaned forward to caress my chin, his hand slowly and tenderly moving down to my chest, where he began to massage, moving his hands slowly around the muscles, until I realized he was not doing it because it made me feel good but because touching my muscle gave him pleasure. I rolled my head over and began kissing his upper shin, the hairs on his legs rubbing against my upper lip. Oh, I loved the smell of his sweat, the sweat on his cock, on his legs, under his pits. I could have stayed like that forever.

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I couldn’t figure out what he was going to do next, but when he stood up, he turned around, still standing above me, his legs straddling my waist. I knew this was my chance, and before he could move, I lifted my torso up, grabbed hold of his waist and shoved my face into that ass.

I started by rubbing my cheek onto its softness, feeling his warmth. Then, licking down by his legs, I slowly and juicily licked up onto each ass cheek. When I finished with the two appetizers, I could feel him twist each leg to open up more to my mouth. Slowly, I moved my tongue up the crack, savoring each moment of touch. Up on one side, up on another, then back to the other, until I knew I couldn’t tease him any longer. I finally moved to his hole, slowly licking the outer rim before diving in tongue-first, almost burying my nose is his bubbles of heaven. After a few minutes of licking, he began flexing his ass muscles on my tongue. Fuck, how I loved to hear him moan like that.

Finally he pulled away, jumping off the bed. “For a workout like this, I need a shot of protein.”

What the fuck, I wondered, how could he eat at a time like this? He could get protein whenever he wanted. I was hot, horny, and here now!

But he dug through his suitcase and pulled out a jar of peanut butter.

Hmmm, I thought, I might like him to have some protein after all.

Back at the bed, Brad pulled me up to him and began to kiss my lips, pulling my body toward him. I eagerly wrapped my legs around him, my cock pushing into his. Then he picked me up, my legs wrapped around him and him still tonguing my throat, and carried me into the hallway, setting my bare ass on the vanity. From behind my back, he took out the jar of creamy peanut butter, removed the freshness seal, and before I knew it, shoved it into my rock hard rod. I almost cum right into it as he twisted the jar into me, the soft cream so heavenly on the underside of my cock. But that was only a prelude.

He then went hard at work licking the sticky protein from my cock, using every muscle in his tongue to remove thick wads of the stuff. Now I was the one moaning, struggling to keep my load from bursting too soon. He began by licking the base, teasing me as he’d slowly work his way to the head, then going back down to clean up further. Then he’d lick the whole length of my cock, finally sealing his lips on my head, sucking and licking with a fierceness I had never seen, moaning and slurping, groaning, his ecstasy clearly matching mine. After maybe fifteen minutes of this, I couldn’t hold it any longer, and I shot a wad of cum into his mouth and on his face.

But it wasn’t enough for him, and he went back down on me, though I was now too sensitive to want it, sucking and trying to drain every ounce my man juice. He finally stood up, and I pulled him closer so I could lick my cum from his neck, his cheek, his forehead.

He disappeared back into the bedroom, and I followed. He was resting on my bed, his legs spread, his chest heaving from the workout, his cock engorged, the veins almost bursting. Eagerly, I climbed up on the bed, and I brought my mouth down on his cock, my dripping cock landing on his chin as I kneeled over to pleasure him. I slowly licked his crotch—his sack, the creases between his legs, the space above his dick. As I did so, his hands moved about my back, my sides, my ass, until I felt his tongue at last licking my ass.

After a few minutes, he slid down on the bed, pulling out of my mouth. Without so much as a word, he pushed me on the bed, pulling me down and opening my legs. I could see all my saliva on his dick glistening in the light, and with my great jubilation, pulling my hole up toward him, he gently poked his massive pole in. It was so thick, so long, and I had never done it before. There was some pain at first, and feeling the tension, he stopped.

I could tell he was at a loss, though he was wanting it as bad as I. I breathed in and relaxed.

“Don’t stop, man, don’t do that to me,” I gasped.

He slowly pushed in deeper, getting that cock as far in as my ass would allow, then he slowly pulled out, slowly pushed back in. I began to moan loudly as he thrust, his massive pole hitting me in places I never knew I had.

“Fuck me,” I moaned, “fuck me harder.”

“Yeah, I’m gonna fuck you,” he said, then began to grunt fiercely as he pounded in to me, his eyes never moving from mine. My dick was erect again, almost bursting, his hands grabbing at my waist as he thrust, his sack banging into me as his thighs loudly slapped into my body.

And he just kept going and going and going, wads of sweat beading on his forehead and chest. I didn’t want it to ever end.

“I’m cuming,” he finally said, “I’m gonna cum.”

“I want it,” I gasped, “I want it. Please.”

He shot one load in me, then pulled out, his rod still hard, still not done being released. He took both cocks in his hands, quickly rubbing them together, gliding effortlessly through our silky cum. At last, we both came, our cum shooting into the air, landing on both of us. With his hand, he scooped up the cum from his chest and the cum that had landed all over my body. A big dripping mess in his hand, he shoved it into my mouth. Then he lay his body on top of mine, his tongue entering in and sharing our bounty. When it was gone, he kept kissing me, fiercely grabbing my tongue, my lip, my entire mouth with his tongue, his hot breath shooting into my mouth, our bodies sweating like hard-fucking men sweat.

When we were practically passing out from so much heavy breathing, he remained lying on me, slowly rubbing his massive, sweaty muscles on my body, my arms wrapped around his torso.

After a while of him lying on me, all sticky and sweaty, we had to face the fact that it was time to clean up. He sat down in the tub first, his hardened cock pressing against the bottom of the porcelain. I sat on it, leaning my body into him after turning on the hot water. As the tub filled, I just lay into him, his arms wrapped around me.

We remained like that for some time, until he lathered up his hand and began to slowly wash my chest, my arms, my back, my thighs, my cock. It was a heavenly hour in the tub.

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now that it was so late, we lie naked together on his bed, my head relaxing in the crook of his arm, my hands on that massive chest. His hand slowly rubbed my back and butt, and though we knew we needed to rest, our cocks once again engorged.

Well, could you sleep like that?

All I can say is that the rest of the night held very little rest. And a few pieces of bread with peanut butter in the morning was delightful.

For the rest of the weekend, the rule was that our room was a clothing-free space. I bathed his entire body with my tongue so many times that weekend, I don’t know how I could have any saliva left. And as needed, he kept cuming and cuming and cuming—on my chest, in my mouth, on his chest, in my hands, on my ass, my face, on strawberries, on chocolate cake, as gravy for our room service ordered steaks, in my mouth some more, in an empty Snapple bottle to hold me over for a few days.

For three years after, Brad and I were inseparable fuck buddies who respected each other’s dicks so much we were monogomous. I kept working out, getting bigger, learning from his discipline. We tried everything, everywhere, and cuming with him never ever got boring. If no one was over, I could show up at his door without even a phone call, and we’d be at it on his kitchen table (we sent two of them crashing to the floor). If he was horny, he stopped by and we’d go for it in the creek in the woods behind my house or in the dark of my spacious, open backyard.

But eventually, the calling of pussy was too much for both of us. Brad got married first, and that ended our fuck buddy relationship. In fact, it pretty much ended our relationship all together since neither of us wanted to be cheaters. Fucking each other non-stop was fine while we were single, but bringing in wives and children didn’t seem fair.

I, too, got married, and I am so lucky my wife is as horny as I am. Her pussy takes good care of me, and I take good care of her pussy. After some time of training, she gives damn good head, too.

Sex with Brad was different than what I have with my wife, but it was always more physical than relational. Because it was always all sex, we could never hang out together after we were married. Now it’s been five years since I’ve spoken to Brad, though I see his sweet ass on the way in to work every day. I now almost wish we had had something else. I miss his being in my life. The fuck was great, but the person, I think, would have been greater.

We once videotaped an evening together, a session so long it stretched out onto three videos. When the wife is gone for the weekend, and the kids are deep asleep, I head downstairs for the huge screen plasma TV with a bottle of lube in hand, take off all my clothes, and pop in an unmarked DVD I keep hidden in the garage. Yeah, it’s like tasting that sweet ass all over again.

Reactions: heywhatsup2022

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Chansesare:

congratulations... very nicely written.

I'm not into peanut butter... but to each his/her own :smile:

You have a nice style ... keep writing!

Cheers

JJ

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was looking through older stories and found this. Really well written. I haven't searched yet, but I hope you have others.

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
going under the assumption that it's true... i wouldn't be able to bear working next to someone i had such a long sexual relationship with. it's a small wonder you 2 didn't develop more of a relationship. tried connecting with him?

would you maybe be inclined to share more? :)