Business trip

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by magicman123, Jun 13, 2010.

1. magicman123

magicman123 New Member

Hello everyone. I am going to be going on a business trip with a man at work. We are staying in a hotel. I don't really know him but I want to expose my dick to him and maybe see his also. How would I go about doing that. I don't want to ask to see it. Do I come out of the shower and change where he is or leave the door open. What's some great ideas. And what's some ideas for how I could see his without asking.

2. VeryHung

VeryHung New Member

Albums:
    GROW UP!!!!

Why would you want to engage in idiotic behavior that could hurt your chances for advancement within the company?

What you are wanting, is both childish and immature.

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

big risk!!!

4. exwhyzee

Gold Member

You are better off not trying so hard. Unless you are going to act like a puritan and wriggle into your underwear wearing a towel, then he might see skin and visa versa if you are sharing a room.

Keep in mind, if he isn't laid back about his body, then you won't see anthing. Don't be a predator, it isn't very cool and it doesn't serve you very well.

5. Philsy

Philsy Member

Magicman, as you quickly found out, people on this site can be pretty blunt. Obviously you don't want to make things awkward or uncomfortable between you and your work mate, but you should quickly be able to tell how relaxed and open he is. Strip down to your underwear in the room, head to the shower and leave the door open just a bit, when done, come out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around you. Then if things feel right, just drop the towel and get changed right in front of him. See how he reacts. None of that is out of the ordinary for most men, and I've done it in front of my friends, gay or straight. Let us know how things go for you.

6. johnsonross75

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I once wanted to do the same and had an idea that worked nicely. I came out of the shower wrapped in my towel, sat on the bed, and started conversation. It was right before bedtime and I simply mentioned that I had forgotten to bring any sleep shorts and only had a few pair of underwear, none that I wanted stretched while sleeping. I took my towel off and leisurely got under the covers. He followed suit. :)

7. MH07

MH07 Member

Albums:

That's just really fraught with peril.

Trite but true: Keep your work at work and your home at home. Unless you really, really get "vibes" from him, you're taking a big risk.

Now, if the hotel at which you're staying is high-end enough to have a pool with changing room or steam room or sauna or something, that's a possibility; have a few drinks, then hit the sauna, adjust towel, etc. If it's the garden variety Hampton Inn/Courtyard type hotel, you're out of luck.

8. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

What kind of company do you work for that you have to share a room with a colleague on a business trip?

9. ColoradoGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I was in the military, if we traveled someplace that didn't have temporary military housing available, we'd stay in a civilian hotel. We had to share rooms because our lodging reimbursements were fixed in those days... and you had to have enough money left over for beer and other essentials. :smile:

I currently have a client (a publicly traded company) whose travel policy for their employees is "shared rooms". They do stipulate that you have to be roughly the same pay levels and (obviously) the same sex, but they sort of pride themselves on this type of fiscal prudence. It's not as unusual as it might seem.

However, back to the OP's question: IMHO, don't entertain this topic in your head. Your job isn't worth it and neither is potentially ruining an otherwise good working relationship with a colleague. Everybody has differing opinions and degrees of comfort when it comes to acceptable places for nudity / openness about looking and being seen. Do yourself a huge favor and assume that nobody you work with wants to see you naked or be seen naked by you.

I'm not saying that you have to be somebody you're not, I'm just saying "use common sense".

10. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, I am not going to beat you up about wanting to see your co-worker's dick and and for wanting him to see yours. This is a site devoted to penises, after all. I get where you're coming from. :)

I assume you are staying in the same hotel room, so it should be very easy to be naked in front of him. Just don't wrap up in a towel after you shower. You could also possibly shave at the sink naked, with the door left open to let the steam out, so the mirror does not fog. If neceassry, you could say someting to him that requires a response (work related, perhaps) and he might come to the door to answer you, particularly if he can't hear you all that well because of the sound of water running or the fan, if there is one.

As others have said, though, if you don't successfully mange to act very natural and nonchalant about the whole thing, you may regret your behavior. Believe me, I know guys, and if he is intersted in getting a look at you and in reciprocating, you will be able to establish that pretty fast, and the whole thing will be easy once you initiate the opportunity. If he does not appear readily interested or curious, I would back off.

Draft saved Draft deleted