Businessman look is a turn-on?

Media
does anyone find the suit and tie 9-5 guy attractive? I dont know what it is but I like the look of a businessman. His hair is all slicked back he's wearing a white button up shirt and a tie with black slacks. Oh yeah don't forget the nice shoes, and briefcase. I just think it's cute how they are on their cell phones conducting business while smiling at you at the same time. They also smell really good. Anybody find that attractive?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it attractive Crissy, if I'm meeting a man and he's wearing a suit it shows that he's made an effort, plus he looks all neat and tidy which always appeals to me, it might be that he looks all neat and tidy but I know underneath he's just a little lust bunny :)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
does anyone find the suit and tie 9-5 guy attractive? I dont know what it is but I like the look of a businessman. His hair is all slicked back he's wearing a white button up shirt and a tie with black slacks. Oh yeah don't forget the nice shoes, and briefcase. I just think it's cute how they are on their cell phones conducting business while smiling at you at the same time. They also smell really good. Anybody find that attractive?

I like the business attire on a guy. I like the eyeglasses. The nice watches. The suits. Kinda like what Ben Affleck and Aaron Eckhart wore in the movie PAYCHECK.

I don't have a money fetish. I just like that clean-cut look about a guy in a business suit. I agree with you about how the execs smell as far as cologne goes. Armani Black Code or Grey Flannel colognes do the trick.

I had a serious crush on a guy in college who looked like the actor William Sadler. He was a business student at Wake Forest and was recruiting a few guys for his business. He smelled really good. He was pretty sexy with his eyeglasses on. And he was very, very smart.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Yes, of course it is! There's nothing quite like walking downtown and seeing all the very handsome professional men walking about. My absolute favorite is to see some not wearing their jackets, just their shirt (preferably white or grey) and tie, especially if they have a nice ass. Yummy!:biggrin:

Media
They always come into my place of work like at 6am just to order a smoothie and as I am taking their order they smell irresitable and they still smile on their cell phone as I take their order. It's really cute!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I wore a suit and tie to work everyday I was always pleasantly suprised how well I was treated everywhere especially by women clerks and waitresses. Got butt groped a few times on the crowed subway too.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Give me jeans and a white shirt, with shaggy hair, anyday over a suit. I owned my own business for years adn was never treated differently for not wearing a suit. I like the laid back California beach look..

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope....that's me....just wait until I'm a blue jeans guy... It will be a bigger turn on...(we won't be under all this stress) You will love it more I promise!

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I definitely go for the professional type guys as well. It's just too bad that my bf works at Microsoft and can dress in whatever he wants which means whatever happens to be comfortable. Oh well...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I met my husband I was 19 and had a very distinct indie-rocker/mod cool kid thing about me. We worked in a business environment when we met, so he was always dressed business-appropriate and I never saw him in jeans and a t-shirt. I loved it almost against me better judgement-- that kind of dress was the anathema of cool that I attempted to cultivate around me. In fact, I still do love the business look. There's something about khakis and a button down shirt on the right man that I can't get enough of. Put on a suit and tie, and I'm yours for the night.