Businessman look is a turn-on?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't often watch men cam, but one guy who I was fairly close to for a while I made an exception for. He had his own company (and I'm not stupid, he wasn't one of the pilot type guys you meet daily on the net, I'd seen the web site, he'd turn his cam on while he was in his very swish office, he was genuine) and one of the reasons I watched was because he was a successful guy who wore a really nice suit to work every day but he was prepared to take the risk of jerking off in his office. The contrast between his starched exterior and his more or less out of control sexuality was very tempting.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK. Sorry about that. Here is the big one and a few more for good measure. :smile:

Now you're singing my tune! A hot guy in a business suit is my absolute favorite fetish -- it's always so much fun imagining what's lurking under those dress slacks. Even better when the surprise is revealed, as in your pics. Hot, hot, hot!!:hitit:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My father dressed in a suit for work and was well respected there. At home he was close to a zero as a father and husband. So now I don't have much respect for anyone just because they learned how to put on a suit and tie a tie. I don't get too excited about anyone until I get to know them. But to each their own.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Now you're singing my tune! A hot guy in a business suit is my absolute favorite fetish -- it's always so much fun imagining what's lurking under those dress slacks. Even better when the surprise is revealed, as in your pics. Hot, hot, hot!!:hitit:

good gah! it's my fetish too. and yes men at play is so so so so hot. period.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a man in a suit and tie...it's so sexy and I can't help but let my imagination go wild wondering what's beneath! MMMMmmmm...