Busted AC (light m/m)

Wrayman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part of a story I had penned a while ago, for a friend. I've yet to write the second part, and it's likely I won't be able to post it when I do, due to it having incestuous encounters between the brothers mentioned in the story, which I notice is against the rules. With that said, I hope you all enjoy.

------------------------------------

The air conditioner sputtered, discharging an unpleasant ozone smell into the air, but no cooling breeze. The sweat had worked through Matthew's shirt, the dark patches clinging to his back, and from my position on the couch I could see the hair which covered his body pressed flat between the translucent shirt and peach skin. I wiped my brow and readjusted myself discreetly, forgetting the heat a little as I watched the eight foot giant tinker with the machine.

"Jeez man, why you gotta be such a cheapy?", Matthew mumbled. Or tried to. A big man has a big voice, and he was liable to forget that. Matthew had a deep rumble that rose huskily from the barrels of his chest and made you shake. Or maybe that was just me. He'd only been my roomie for a week, and it had been torture. Sneaking furtive glances in the shower, seeing him kick the covers off of his bed at night from across the room (in total fucking darkness, damnit) and watching him do his daily exercises while pretending to read was no way to live.

Matthew reared up and rubbed his scalp with his palm, causing his jet black curls to send sweat flying. "Fuck it, I'm calling my bro, he's way better than I am at this shit." Giving the air conditioner a flat handed smack in defeat, Matthew strode into the kitchen to make the call, ducking his head through the doorway along the way. I listened to the conversation, but, despite my roomies distinctive voice, I couldn't pick much up beside a "come on bro" and a "just get the fuck over here". While he was in the kitchen I took the liberty of fondling the chubby I had nurtured oogling Matthew bent over the busted AC. I worked it in long, indulgent strides while I envisioned the mental picture I had built of that man's ass.

I had him sitting on my face, my tongue flicking out between my lips as I daydreamed mashing it into his asshole, when I heard the click of the phone set back on the receiver. "He coming over?" I asked, taking my hand out of my pants. I licked some of the smeared pre off my palm before wiping the rest onto my boxers. God, I hated zipping up my pants, I throbed so much it hurt. "Yeah, 'ell be right over." I grunted in response and looked at my reflection in the TV. A short, blond dude in a t-shirt and breezy, cut off jeans. I cursed under my breath. TOO breezy. I sat up a bit straighter and put my legs together.

I grabbed the remote turned the TV on, the old CRT activating with an electric TWAONG. I flipped through the channels, apathetic to most of the programming and using it only to get my mind off of the heat pressed into the sides of my legs. I found a football game on somewhere between soapnet and the WWII channel, and settled into a trance. That is, until Matthew passed in front of me, wearing nothing but his tightywhiteies. "Oh fuck, is it hot." He said.

He laid his round ass next to me and caused the couch to shake as he spread himself out like a starfish, his thick, sinewy arm behind my head and his knee almost directly in front of me as he groaned in protest against the heat, and my shorts groaned against the pressure of keeping my dick inside my pant leg. I almost said something, but seeing his chin sink into the sweaty fissure of his hairy chest made all the blood drain out of my brain and into my crotch. My eyes followed his thick happy trail down and down and what I saw almost made me have my first hands free orgasm. The guy was packing heat that no human had any business having. Fuck! I imagined Matthew's package would give an elephant the right to brag. Where does he GET that underwear?

I could feel the heat of his arm beating down on me from behind even through the oppressive humidity of the air, and I forced myself to look at the screen instead of him, least he notice my eyes working over his crotch the way I wanted my lips to be doing. I only came up to his chest, even sitting as straight as I was and having him so slumped over, and suddenly the smell of his musk hit me like a sucker punch. From my dizzy haze I heard Matthew say "You're hot."
"ffffwhat" I said, almost losing consciousness.
"I said, you look really hot. You getting heatstroke? You need to shed some layers, dude."

"What no I'll be okay no its fine no" My head was bobbing up and down like the floater on a fishing lure. "Geeze," Matthew said, bringing his head close to mine as he examined my face, "You sure, guy? You look really pale. C'mon, at least take your shirt off. Here." I hiccuped as the hairy, nearly naked giant got up to stand before me and grabbed my shirt on each side, hauling it off me before I got a chance to protest. Matthew peeled the shirt off with ease, my arms raised up as it wrested the cotton cacoon from my stomach and bringing it over my head. "Agh", I said, as it got caught on my chin. The sweat soaked garment had stuck itself to my face and clung tenaciously. "whoops, sorry about that." Matthew stood up fully and yanked hard at my shirt, almost giving me whiplash. When I could see again, I was looking right at my roomies dick. The sweat had made his undies practically transparent. His thick cock curled over his balls, with his purple dickhead poking out from his foreskin and pressed against the wet, formfitting underpants.

It was gigantic, as thick around flaccid as my wrist. His slit looked humongous too, and so slack I didn't doubt I could fit my hole hand in there, maybe more. I stared at it openly, completely forgetting myself as I gawked at the object of my lust. A hairy set of knuckles wrapped at my head. "Helloooo?" said a concerned voice from up above. I whipped my head up and looked at Matthew's face. Or what I could see of it. Two round, pronounced pectorals kept me from seeing anything below his nose. "You feeling better, bud?"

"A little" I managed to croak. Sweat dripped into my eye, and when I brought my hand up to rub it my hand knocked right up against the bulging protrusion situated a few inches from my face. "S...sorry." I whispered. My throat had gone completely dry, and I had lost my voice.
A husky laugh shook my bowels. "Oh man, my bad dude, didn't mean to shove my dick in your face." Matthew took a few steps back, looking back at the overhead light so as not to hit it. "But speaking of which, since you've already seen the full exhibit, you mind if I take these things off?" A digit as thick as a faucet pipe pointed at the constricting underwear "These tights are the most uncomfortable things in the world."

"Aaaaaaaaa" was all that I managed to get out. I slumped forward and straightened up again, and apparently Matthew took it as a nod of consent. "Phew," He said, hooking his thumbs around the elastic, making the biggest pair of briefs I had ever seen look tiny as he tugged them down over his thighs. All scrunched up in his undies, his cock had looked massive, but as it swung down, hitting against the cap of his knee with a soft plaf, I could see that that had been an understatement. His balls, too, sagged and jiggled as he stood back up, his discarded briefs in his hand. His sack was distended low in the heat, browner than the rest of his skin, which was hard to notice at first because of the thick fuzz that covered them. They hung heavily, melon-esque orbs that knocked against his legs as he strode back towards his spot on the couch. "Gotta wear the briefs or else I'll get tangled up in the work out machines, ya see? Hahaha."

"Guh" was all I said.

Spread out starfish again, the completely naked form of my roomy grabbed his dick with his fist and hauled it up to lay on top of him. I think I broke through some kind of mental barrier at that point, reasoning weakly that I was dreaming or something similar, and slipped off my cut-offs, exposing myself to Matthew as he had to me. My cock jumped out from the elastic of my boxers and bobbed in the air below my chin. A tool I had formally regarded with such pride suddenly paled in comparison to the meat that was laid out before me, splayed out on top of my roomy's chest. "Oh wow, looks like I didn't need to explain myself after all. You know where I'm coming from, don't you?" Another stomach shaking laugh. "Man, and I thought I was the only guy who could do this."

With a casualness that made my jaw drop, Matthew picked up the head of his cock in his hand and leaned forward, popping the pink-eyed cap into his mouth like a gumbull, and suckling on it like one too. The bulge moved around in his mouth like he was swishing a large swig of mouthwash. He winked at me, as if he had just told a joke, and pulled his foreskin back, taking out just enough of his dick so that I could see that his lips were placed just over his slit. The piece was like a big pink doorknob. I thought that's all he was showing off until I noticed some movement on his dick. Just inside the swollen tube of his urethra there was a bulge, rolling and squirming.

Matthew was making out with his cock.

B_0beron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HOT!!! tell us how big this stud's cock is, i LOVE to hear the numbers in a story like this :p

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The current part two might not be workable, but please come up with a new one! Maybe the brothers in a row, rather than at the same time? Either way, it's great.

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please don't include shit like "my cock is xx inches long and yy inches around," every fucking story has it. Too cliche for a good writer like yourself. We can imagine how big it is just from his auto-fellatio....

Kafm

1st Like
Media
Please don't include shit like "my cock is xx inches long and yy inches around," every fucking story has it. Too cliche for a good writer like yourself. We can imagine how big it is just from his auto-fellatio....
Ok, and some people like being told. Not everyone has a good imagination or some people, just like knowing how big it is exactly, which turns them on more. If you don't like one sentence, skip it.

Wrayman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you all for the interest! I'll try to pen a postable sequel to this short narrative and share it with everyone as soon as it's done.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can't wait to hear the next installment - dated a guy years ago that sucked himself while I fucked him - totally hot - made me cum every time! Let's get the rest of this story - whatever it is....you have the imagination...let it roll.......

joeybiggs

Just Browsing
Media
please please please write the next part of htis story. it is one of the hottest things i've read and i can't stop re-reading it. no bullshit, this one's a winner.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok, dude you'd better finish this or you are going to have a lot of us giving you grief until you do, so please start writing and finish it the way you want. If some don't want to read about brothers going at it, let them skip the rest of the story. Hurry!