Busted!

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Guys

Great to see LPSG Back again!

Anyways I was wanting to know... have any of you busted a trouser button/zip? Up untill recently I didn't know it was possible but nearly every time I get an unwanted erection i seem to damage the zip or button.

Just imagine how hard it is to hide a hard-on when your trousers are falling down!

Would like to hear if your in the same boat, and it would be great to if you had some remedies.

Yours

Craig

mindseye: Never busted the metal hardware, but I do have one very old, comfortable pair of jeans where the fabric's worn thin over the years.

I can imagine a lot of Hulk fans out there would envy your experience. *grins*

wellhungcanuck: I've busted the button on pants before, even done it on a pair of boxer shorts.

Really, only remedy I can think of is a belt. Heh, that's what kept my pants up.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Heath link=board=meetgreet;num=1033857666;start=0#1 date=10/05/02 at 15:44:48]Never busted the metal hardware, but I do have one very old, comfortable pair of jeans where the fabric's worn thin over the years.  

I can imagine a lot of Hulk fans out there would envy your experience.  *grins*[/quote]

Hey, I made a Hulk reference last time. LOL

markis: aha.
this is actually my first post.
just 2 weeks ago, the fabric in the crotch of my new jeans ripped open... i was at home alone, and got the jeans exchanged, so all is well now lol

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I am something of an old hand at this .. I have split many zip fasteners open in my time.  Probably it has something to do with the trousers I choose, although it might also result from the way I have to position myself (straight up under a jock).

For a while I used to get reinforced zips fitted to every pair I wore.

This "ability" got me into a few embarrassing scrapes.

Max

Deevah: [quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1033857666;start=0#6 date=10/06/02 at 14:25:35]This "ability" got me into a few embarrassing scrapes.[/quote]
Max:
You can't just say something like that and NOT give us more details!

Deev

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Deevah .. don't say you didn't ask ...

The zip fracturing disaster has happened to me at least in these circumstances: ... in the street, on a bike (more to be expected, maybe), in a Chinese restaurant, at a lecture ...

I have also (very occasionally) been responsible for destroying the fabric or a seam rather than the zip.

This was more a problem when I was a lot younger than it is now, but it can happen even now. I don't tend to find a problem with formal clothes like suits which are tailored or altered to fit, but with casual off the peg trousers. When I was a student the fashion for cords did me no favours at all (that dates me, I know!)

Somtimes an erection would cause a pretty loud rip and I knew immediately what had happened, at other times I would only gradually realise I was feeling cooler and less cramped than usual ... and look down to see my underwear bulging out of a gaping hole ... Talk about a cold feeling at the base of the spine!

At the moment I own two pairs of trousers where the zip has gone ... in one case I discovered this after getting home from a party, not at all a good feeling.

One story with the detail you asked for. This happened at univ during a lecture ... no special reason, just the way I was sitting maybe and a feeling of well-being, up he comes ... rip. So I cycled home to my "digs" as fast and discreetly as I could, to change. I shared the digs with a close friend of mine (still my closest friend). It was mid-morning. While searching for a new pair I took Mr Happy out of my jock to give him some room and some air ... he was at least semi erect, and gaining ground fast ... when in walks my 65 year old landlady without knocking, not expecting me to be there at that time, to clean the room.

She stared (rabbit at headlights style) without saying anything for what seemed like a full minute, and I was too embarrassed to speak. Eventually she apologised, and I explained what had happened and why I was there.

She said that she could see the cause of the problem. I had never until that time ranked very high for her ... my flat mate was a very handsome young man and she had a major soft spot for him ... but from that day on I could never put a foot wrong with her, and she couldn't do enough for me.

She went right out that day and bought heavy duty zips for all my trousers, and sewed them on for me. She said it was a pleasure to do it for me and wouldn't take payment ... At least "he" won me an admirer, even if in pretty bizarre circumstances.

Sorry, but you did ask.

Max

Deevah: I can only imagine the mileage she got out of that story with her friends!

"Poor lad! Had to keep having his zippers replaced because he kept busting them? Of course, I was only too happy to help him out."

Thanks for sharing!

gwilson: Thank god.. I thought I was just odd!..

I've bust quite a few pairs of boxers (including a few nice pairs of CK's :-[) with erections, so now I've taken to simply not wearing them.

I also wear the baggiest jeans/sweats I can get just to give me a good amount of freedom.

With my school uniform, they're pretty strict on it looking 'formal', so I have black trousers that can't be too baggy, and I need to wear a belt with them... just incase :p

blak9: I think all well endowed men experience this phenomenon at one time or another. Personally, I had destroyed the button of many boxer and have encountered zipper malfunctions. And most of my older pants have worn fabric.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=blak9 link=board=meetgreet;num=1033857666;start=0#11 date=10/21/02 at 09:42:55]I think all well endowed men experience this phenomenon at one time or another. Personally, I had destroyed the button of many boxer and have encountered zipper malfunctions. And most of my older pants have worn fabric.[/quote]

I tend to try and avoid it by testing the trousers (pants) in the shop before I buy them, partly by pulling on the zip, partly by sticking my fist into and up and down the crotch area and seeing how generous they are in the cut.  It has earnt me a few strange looks!

Formal suits are another matter, I get them made for me.

The best stage in the life of a pair of trousers is after I have worn them in, ie they have stretched out to accommodate me in the places I need the extra room, but before the strain has told in the form of worn fabric, lighter patches, etc.

kyle: I seem to mention my boyfriend a lot ... so why stop now. All the crotches of his underwear look like a war zone, all distressed with small tears and ripped seams. He fills the pouch so much that the seams don't even touch his skin. After sex (when flaccid) he can't even get back into the pouch. His size definitely frustrates him but at least he has me who accommodates him sexually!. ::)

two_fister: This happended to me just recently...I was bartending at this function...anyway the dinner time rolls around ,and the guests all sit down to eat. Being the bartender this is pretty much my down time, I just walk around and goof-off. But for some reason this time I decided to hang out. So I'm standing there watching these people eat...there's a few nice looking older women...I got my hands in my pockets ect...
Well the the next thing I know I get a nice-sized hard-on, but it's pretty well hidden behind the bar and all.
So I take my hands out of my pockets and start doing some kegals, next thing you know I hear a kinda "boink" noise and I look down to see my zipper is busted. It wasn't too embarssing 'cause I just put an apron on, but kinda funny none the less.

FieldRatt9: A few weeks ago I was at a Fresh Choice restraunt. I was sitting down with 2 friends and talking about some strippers we had seen the night before. Well sooner than later I started getting hard. Because of the random movement of free balling my cock was creeping up where there wasn't any room to grow. I tried to shift but wasn't able to. So I slowly undid my pants and zipper and RELIEF. We were sitting in a corner table so I was safe I thought. Accross the room a woman kept looking over like she wasn't sure if she saw what she thought she saw. I was very aware of her staring. But I was still erect and because of the way I was sitting I couldn't move without revealing my under the table erection. It seemed like it took forever but I finally deflated and carefully put my cock away without drawing too much attention.

Plowboy: I have only busted some buttons. I like wearing boxers, and also when we were trying to have kids my wife being a nurse told me to wear boxers so I would be more fertile, something about keeping the twins cool and then allowing a higher sperm count. So anyway we were laying in bed and she started playing around with me while watching TV, and I was getting kinda excited, she kept playing and then we both heard a (Snap), and then a button hit the wooden floor, then another (Snap) and the other button hit the floor and Junior was up staring my wife in the face, Eye to Eye (wink). I have never busted anything else with him, but I still have time ;D

punk9: When I get hard wearing 501s, I can hear the fabric strech as my cock strains against the button fly.

NiemBlazer: I live in Phoenix, so it gets hot. Well, i recently just pulled out some old shorts from last wear and put them on. Well, i've grown by a huge amount since last year. Anyway, i was at a party later and this girl just rubbed up against me the wrong way and i got a hard on which forced my button to burst and my zipper to come flying open. I was so embarrased. I was heading to my car to leave and that same girl came up to me and pretty much asked for some sport fucking ;D

H8Monga: [quote author=NiemBlazer link=board=meetgreet;num=1033857666;start=12#18 date=05/11/03 at 11:49:33]I live in Phoenix, so it gets hot. Well, i recently just pulled out some old shorts from last wear and put them on.  Well, i've grown by a huge amount since last year.  Anyway, i was at a party later and this girl just rubbed up against me the wrong way and i got a hard on which forced my button to burst and my zipper to come flying open.  I was so embarrased.  I was heading to my car to leave and that same girl came up to me and pretty much asked for some sport fucking ;D[/quote]

So... if a girl notices I have an erection, will she want to jump me for it?