Busted!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I suppose this is a good way to start the 1700s of my posting.

Alright, so, yeah, I'm pretty addicted to MySpace. Love that site. I'm on it almost every day just to keep up with college buddies and online friends. So, anyway, I was absentmindedly surfing through here and I found that DMW had an online group located on the site. It's called DMW's Memorial Club.

In the "Favorite Quotes" section of the page, it features a few of his choice witticisms, some of which were admittedly funny... until Jana mentioned offhandedly, That nelly waiter from Kentucky...

Hmmmm. Coincidental? I guess that can't be totally true since I'm heterosexual. Nevertheless, it was posted today around 4:00 p.m. I found it particularly odd because ever since Jana and I exchanged choice words about seemingly everything, we've been at peace. No harsh words. No fighting. I figured everything was cool. We don't do lovey-dovey shit, of course, but civil is civil and civil is one hell of a better place than not-civil.

So, why was this posted?

I don't know. I asked and didn't get a response, and in the meantime, I'm trying to convince some guy named Jeremy that he should take just as much license against people saying unwanted comments from anyone as he did from me. Never mind that I'm the bad guy because I caught some bullshit in a corner of the Internet. Riiiiiiiight.

So, anyway, I'm a little torn. I wanted to keep this private, but evidently "nelly waiter" violated that as of a few hours ago.

I'd still like an explanation, and by explanation, I mean a thoughtful disclosure as to why someone would potentially start trouble in a place you especially wouldn't think me to read it. If we get into the whole "asshat," "fuckface" name-calling, then it's a lost cause. And I'd really like to tell a certain 37-year-old man that he's too damn grown to be dismissive when an explanation is due.

Never mind this simple notion:
"Don't talk shit about people."

As I've just shown you, you can't be too sure who out there might hear you. :mad:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Dee, I don't even know you. I have no personal beefs with you. If you have any with me, it's probably because of my choice of friends. This isn't about me anyway. I created that little spot for friends of DMW/Danny. Personally, I hate bickering and arguing. I don't have time for it. As far as the "nelly waiter" remark, I took it in jest. I told you to take it up with Jana since she's the one who said it. I understand you've made remarks about her as well. I won't hear noise about other people. As for the other issue...do people talk behind my back? Absolutely. Do they do it on the internet? You'd better believe it. Do I give a shit? Can I control every remark said about me? No. All this over a Myspace group.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dee-- I can see where you would be upset.

All I want to say is that the board has gotten all the DMW stuff behind it.

I hope that you and Jana find a way to resolve this without endless fighting.

Or at least that you fight elsewhere if you can't.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, I posted something on a friend's community on a different site. I only did it earlier today, and I answered your letter Dee as soon as I got it, you really are eager, aren't you?

Okay, that site is a poke at the whole faked death affair, complete with coffin. If you can't tell that, that's your lack of sense of humor. I'll be damned if I'm going to answer HERE for something I said THERE. Those were "Jacinto quotes" and meant to be funny to those of us who knew the story. YOU made it public, or only about 10 people would have seen it, good show.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Let me direct the responses.

Jana: Thanks for the explanation. My entire point all along is that people should be more careful about what they say and what they think people won't hear on the Internet. If it means you take a little shit for it, well, you put it out there in the first place.

Lex: Thanks for the sympathetic nod. "I can see what you'd be upset" probably said volumes more than an explanation even could. I just didn't want you to misinterpret this as a DMW thing in particular, because, like a lot of people, I've put that joke behind me.

Sorcerer: The fighting happened in your playground. You gave up your right not to argue when you, um, started arguing. It's akin to say some bullshit then plugging your ears and wailing LA-LA-LA-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU. Now that's second grade. Other than that, nope, no personal problem with you and your friends.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Dee, I simply asked you to take it up with Jana and not fight on my page. As for arguing, there won't be any in my group. If you want to discuss this further, let's take it private. I don't have anything else to say about it, you and Jana worked it out.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not going to get involved in this, but I've got to ask...

Why is this on the board when it's a conflict between less than five people?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Altairion said:
I'm not going to get involved in this, but I've got to ask...

Why is this on the board when it's a conflict between less than five people?

You read his original comment Altairion!!! It's his 1700th POST!!!! Gotta start some drama sometime:biggrin1:
I was thinking of going Ubber-Troll at 2155.:biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, then let's do this. Hell, I'm easily baited.

DeeBlackthorne said:
I suppose this is a good way to start the 1700s of my posting.

Alright, so, yeah, I'm pretty addicted to MySpace. Love that site. I'm on it almost every day just to keep up with college buddies and online friends. So, anyway, I was absentmindedly surfing through here and I found that DMW had an online group located on the site. It's called DMW's Memorial Club.

Bullshit! That site is exactly two days old, and the link is in my signature. You didn't just "happen" upon it casually, it isn't possible.

In the "Favorite Quotes" section of the page, it features a few of his choice witticisms, some of which were admittedly funny... until Jana mentioned offhandedly, That nelly waiter from Kentucky...

Hmmmm. Coincidental? I guess that can't be totally true since I'm heterosexual. Nevertheless, it was posted today around 4:00 p.m. I found it particularly odd because ever since Jana and I exchanged choice words about seemingly everything, we've been at peace. No harsh words. No fighting. I figured everything was cool. We don't do lovey-dovey shit, of course, but civil is civil and civil is one hell of a better place than not-civil.

Right. So how does that give to the right to tell me what I may or may not say when I'm not here? Have you ever spoken MY name elsewhere? :rolleyes:

So, why was this posted?

As the site is a spoof of Jacinto's demise, it was posted as what it is, a "Jacinto quote". Very mysterious.

I don't know. I asked and didn't get a response,

You gave me a whole 30 minutes!! How nelly is that? That's right, it was just thirty minutes after you sent me the PM that you posted this thread, you little girl.

and in the meantime, I'm trying to convince some guy named Jeremy that he should take just as much license against people saying unwanted comments from anyone as he did from me. Never mind that I'm the bad guy because I caught some bullshit in a corner of the Internet. Riiiiiiiight.

It's a friends community, asshole. No one owes it to you to see your side or worry about your feelings.

So, anyway, I'm a little torn. I wanted to keep this private, but evidently "nelly waiter" violated that as of a few hours ago.

Keep WHAT private? "Nelly waiter" IS the issue, not the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. Mysteriously, YOU found it, on a site where you were not a member, within hours! Are you bugging my computer?

I'd still like an explanation, and by explanation, I mean a thoughtful disclosure as to why someone would potentially start trouble in a place you especially wouldn't think me to read it. If we get into the whole "asshat," "fuckface" name-calling, then it's a lost cause. And I'd really like to tell a certain 37-year-old man that he's too damn grown to be dismissive when an explanation is due.

I guess you mean any time you make a demand, it is your DUE. Do you even know what a chode you are?

Never mind this simple notion:
"Don't talk shit about people."

As I've just shown you, you can't be too sure who out there might hear you. :mad:

If I cared at all what you thought, that might bother me. Since I've told you repeatedly that I don't, I have no idea why you keep asking the same question.

Yes Dee, we had buried the hatchet, looks like you dug it up. Now, I know you think your post was one of a wounded soul unfairly taxed, but I'm calling bullshit here. You have no presense on the board to speak of for months, yet when I post ONE FUCKING SENTENCE on another site, you find it instantly. No, you're not obssesed, right. What would an actual COUNT of your posts reveal? Quick, hurry up and delete everything you've ever written, haha. I got past fifty without going very far, there will be hundreds easily. As always, your lack of self awareness astounds me.

Looks like we have our old hobby back, you must have missed me.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Dr. Dilznick said:
*grabs popcorn*

Here Dilznick, You can have some of mine.... I popped it ahead of time.:popcorn:

Hell, I have enough for everyone. Someone needs to Bring the Soda.
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: