Busted!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeepwranglerboi said:
Jana ~ Have I told you lately that I love you?

(Licks Jana's face)

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

HOLYFUCKINGCRAPONICE!!!!! *grabs you, throws you down, then remembers she doesn't have a dick to fuck you with*

Will you marry me, y/n?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Wow! I thought we called a cease-fire. Evidently not.

madame_zora said:
Bullshit! That site is exactly two days old, and the link is in my signature. You didn't just "happen" upon it casually, it isn't possible.

Okay, let's get a good working definition here. I think a deliberate effort to find that page would involve, say, a Google search or a painstaking pour-over of your information, here or elsewhere. Believe me when I say that I'm not capable of or willing to pay you any more attention than you already get. You've got a nice rack, but you just don't turn it on for me, so...

Since it only takes one click, and your URL comes up enough times during one visit through LPSG's pages, it was only a matter of time, dear.

madame_zora said:
Right. So how does that give to the right to tell me what I may or may not say when I'm not here? Have you ever spoken MY name elsewhere? :rolleyes:

Oh, sure. My blog entry entitled "A Case Study on Authenticity" was drafted August 31, 2005 -- pushing eight months ago. While I certainly had my choice words for you, it was really more of a reflection and processing of why people choose to lie about themselves on the Internet. It was an open reflection, not necessarily a rant. And, as you can surely see in other threads, I'm not the only one who has wondered that question or tossed that about or really needed to get a little pissed and vocalize some shit regarding fakers. Either way, I had no intention of ever removing that post, but I would make that the end of it.

So, recognize this -- it ain't about you.

And other than the spats we get into periodically on here, I think that's about the "it" of it. Like we had concurred earlier in a private message, we don't really do much in the way of communicating other than barbing each other. Not that that is a bad thing or a good thing; that's just the nature of how we operate. That's our groove. It's fun. You keep me on my toes. And every now and then, you say something way over the top that I can't help but laugh and remark.

madame_zora said:
As the site is a spoof of Jacinto's demise, it was posted as what it is, a "Jacinto quote". Very mysterious.

So I'm wrong for asking first, just so I don't jump to conclusions? Okay.

madame_zora said:
You gave me a whole 30 minutes!! How nelly is that? That's right, it was just thirty minutes after you sent me the PM that you posted this thread, you little girl.

Oh, honey, as far as I'm concerned, you live, breathe, and suck the dick of your mini-tower every single day. I guess that's a perk from working at home. But yeah, I agree that I have a bit of a quick trigger. I guess it's because I see you posting online and writing, and I figure it would take all of two seconds to say, "Yo, it's a joke. Don't mean anything by it. Sorry for giving you something to miscontrue."

No, seriously -- type that line. Only takes about 15 seconds.

Why you didn't do it was your decision, since evidently it's not much of a time issue. And even after we got the differences aired out, you seemed to be okay with it here, but...

madame_zora said:
Keep WHAT private? "Nelly waiter" IS the issue, not the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. Mysteriously, YOU found it, on a site where you were not a member, within hours! Are you bugging my computer?

No, Jana. I'm not bugging your computer.

DMW's Memorial Club. Honey, the very notion of it is entertaining as hell considering that the dude never existed in current form in the first place. It's like that train wreck principle. It's not funny one bit, but you're morbidly curious enough to at least check it out. That's all.

madame_zora said:
I guess you mean any time you make a demand, it is your DUE. Do you even know what a chode you are?

It's directly proportional to your level of bitchiness. Of course, I'm talking about the very same woman who prides herself on intellect and argumentation, yet will refer to someone as a "chode" if they have a point worth its scraps. Ohhhhh yes... I forgot. But yeah, simple question needed a simple response, wasn't any more complicated than that, no no.

madame_zora said:
If I cared at all what you thought, that might bother me. Since I've told you repeatedly that I don't, I have no idea why you keep asking the same question.

...because I mistakenly assumed that once we in the snowball's chance of Hell probability that we agree on something, that we stick to the course. My bad. You know, sometimes I'm even willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and then I forget who the fuck I'm dealing with.

madame_zora said:
Yes Dee, we had buried the hatchet, looks like you dug it up. Now, I know you think your post was one of a wounded soul unfairly taxed, but I'm calling bullshit here. You have no presense on the board to speak of for months, yet when I post ONE FUCKING SENTENCE on another site, you find it instantly. No, you're not obssesed, right. What would an actual COUNT of your posts reveal? Quick, hurry up and delete everything you've ever written, haha. I got past fifty without going very far, there will be hundreds easily. As always, your lack of self awareness astounds me.

Looks like we have our old hobby back, you must have missed me.

It wasn't bullshit yesterday, huh? Unless I'm misreading the message, you actually took responsibility for your call, and explained how it was just something dumbass had said a while back and that was the be-all and end-all of it. And I thought, "Cool. Alright, now I get it."

And 1650, much like your attractiveness in a bustier, is also a joke. Pulled that number right out of the area. Well, actually, I counted 44 then I decided that I probably had way more non-DMW stuff to say...

But why, Jana? Why were we in agreement about this just a bit ago, even after all of yesterday you saw that this thread was up and runnin', THEN you decide to smart off?

I don't know. Like I said, I got a little bit of angry quick-trigger and just posted -- vented, even. I'm still holding out the notion that maybe it sucks to get your thumb knicked by an ill-placed zipper stitch.

I've got an idea, though. Hear this out. See, strong personalities like yours hate, hate, hate it when someone is willing to step up to them. It's like we're all in elementary school and you're the big girl threatening to kick everyone's asses if they get in your way. So, verbally, you oscillate between this sexpot hottie MILF-wannabe type character who adores and craves the attention of her men, and this barb-wire badass who is willing to stomp anyone into their place with her choice epithets like "twatface" or "assmuncher" or something. And if you can't fleshpile 'em, you'd rather berate them. No happy mediums with you.

Z-snaps included, honey, I am not and refuse to be someone who cowers down to you. I'll let you be right when you are right with something, but I certainly won't let you fly off the handle and expect me to just take it.

And this whole obsession notion is just fuckin' ridiculous, Jana. It's a simple Internet law of few degrees of separation, and I certainly don't care to overtax Google's servers by logging information about you. I just won't let you talk shit when you think you can get away with it, and I'll continue to hold your feet to the fire until you yelp, move the fuck on, get your shit in order, or come up with something more conversational and dialogical to promote an exchange of ideas, honey, an exchange. I'm going to continue to spar with you when we disagree, and I'm not going to let you get in the last word without a good fight.

Call it pride.
Call it the soul of debate.
Call it being a bitch.

Whatever, chick, that's just what the fuck I'm gonna do.

So, any part of that still unclear?

You make the choice. And if you can't, then we're gonna keep dancing this dance to the chagrin and to the lamentation and maybe even to the sick and twisted entertainment of people who reference *getting popcorn* and *sitting by the sidelines,* and even a *bran muffin* or two.

Now. When you've got something worthwhile to say, clue me in. Otherwise, you can get back to sewing.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who posted the thread about something whom said on another site?

Who posted their OWN blog entry about me on MY BLOG, hoping I'd read it? I didn't. Danny and others told me that I was there, and I thought it was funny, didn't I? I never told you how you should post about me elsewhere.

I apologised to you for being WRONG. I was wrong about DMW faking, and I apologised for the portion of our arguments that revolved around that wrong assumption. That didn't mean I liked how you went about things, or the way you NEVER take responsibility for yourself. Even now, You claim I'M the attention whore. That's okay, your actions are clear enough.

Haha, I "thought I'd check out the site"? I was on the phone with Srocerer when he was making it.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DeeBlackthorne said:
So, um... when does the moderating begin? Before or after the lighter fluid is unnecessarily tossed on the fire?

Read the terms of service, mods aren't here to protect your feelings or see things your way. We're also not here to bail you out for being far more nelly than that line in which you were originally accused. We're just the members we were before, only we have to move threads and ban trolls. NONE of us want to moderate individual conversations, so you've got no one to cry to for making an ass of yourself.

The thread was unnecessary Dee. You know that as well as I. Since you don't have Jacinto to blame, I'm *dying* to see where you take this.

You haven't been around much, we have a huge new membership. Most of these folks have no fucking idea who you are. Here's what they know now:

1) You congratulated yourself for your post count

2) You whined like a little girl because I said something mean about you somewhere else, and you felt it your duty to "expose" my evil deed here. Hope you're enjoying the outpouring of sympathy. :rolleyes:

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
madame_zora said:
Read the terms of service, mods aren't here to protect your feelings or see things your way. We're also not here to bail you out for being far more nelly than that line in which you were originally accused. We're just the members we were before, only we have to move threads and ban trolls. NONE of us want to moderate individual conversations, so you've got no one to cry to for making an ass of yourself.

The thread was unnecessary Dee. You know that as well as I. Since you don't have Jacinto to blame, I'm *dying* to see where you take this.

You haven't been around much, we have a huge new membership. Most of these folks have no fucking idea who you are. Here's what they know now:

2) You whined like a little girl because I said something mean about you somewhere else, and you felt it your duty to "expose" my evil deed here. Hope you're enjoying the outpouring of sympathy. :rolleyes:

Amen Sister!!!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
madame_zora said:
Heh. I only blamed Jacinto for lying about who he said he was and for putting up more inconsistent information, pictures, etc., than I could keep track. That was then. Now it's just you and me going back and forth at each other.

Again, funny consideration. I'm wrong for posting this in the first place; I'm wrong for bringing your second-grade antics to light. But you're right for continuing to respond to it? You're right for dragging this out? Calling names? You're right for not having the fuckin' common sense to understand that moderators should probably be the last individuals to continue to fan a thread flame?

Shit, Jana. The fuckin' TOS says that moderators help make the board run more smoothly. I imagine that it's partially your responsibility to keep order, not to disrupt it. The more you contribute to this mess, the more you're disrupting. I mean, that's how moderators work everywhere else on the Web. Anyway, if you'd bother to go back a few posts, you know that I said my two cents to you and to the others and everything was fine until you decided to feel "baited."

It was a done deal, but (ahem)

WHEN YOU CONTINUE TO INSIST ON CALLING ME NAMES AND CURSING A LOT AND DOING SO IN AN ATTEMPT TO JUST GET UNDER MY SKIN LONG ABANDONING THE "POINT" OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, INSTEAD OF RESOLVING THE PROBLEM OR ENDING THE DISCUSSION, THEN YOU'RE JUST AS MUCH OF THE PROBLEM!

It takes two people to argue, and you're arguing with me, aren't you?

Then again, Jana, you're the type of person who can shine the searing rays of shame and disgust on other people, and somehow you can be just as vile, loathsome, uncouth, callous, and foam-mouthed, and it's all okay. I'm wrong when I say mean things or call people out, but you can do the same and worse, and you don't dare say a word.

So, why are you the exception, honey, hmmm?

madame_zora said:
Most of these folks have no fucking idea who you are. Here's what they know now:

And you're a saint? A pinnacle of wisdom? A celebrity on a big dick group? A rack of boobs? Tell me something good, princess. At this point, I don't mind being a bitch because there's something sickeningly satisfying about seeing you get riled up at this point. Talk about laughter. I was a little angry at first, but the more we go back and forth, the more I find it hilarious. I guess it's just my way of dealing with unnecessary crap.

Last I checked, big dicked celebrities, racism, fleshpiling, and other general concerns and complaints about partners not being able to accommodate were STILL the hot topics around here.

Anyway, I think you're just mad that you got busted in the first place and that I wasn't afraid to say it, just like I wasn't afraid to say other things that would put me on the receiving end of your wrath. And saying things like the above, you're just being crude, grasping for ammo. It's your pattern. You start off strong, then turn belligerant, and after maybe a couple of more rounds, you'll just kinda slink off to some other corner of the forum, maybe talk some shit to your cronies, maybe not, and then you'll find some other distraction, like a taut stomach or what not.

But hey, Jana, I'm ready to quit whenever you are. Just say the word. Or better yet, don't even respond. you can put all this to a stop by holding your tongue or locking down this thread or whatever, Miss Moderator. It's your call. But if you're going to continue the name-calling, then so will I.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
CuriousGuy said:
Hang in there, Dee, believe me, frequency of posts doesn't mean shit....other than they don't have anything else to do. All the cool people know who you are!:tongue:

Thanks, man. Hope you're cool just getting a pat on the shoulder or a handshake in appreciation. I don't think I'm comfortable humping you to death to say thanks, ha ha ha.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DeeBlackthorne said:
Thanks, man. Hope you're cool just getting a pat on the shoulder or a handshake in appreciation. I don't think I'm comfortable humping you to death to say thanks, ha ha ha.

LOL......works for me, dude. Besides, I'm way too young to die! On the other hand, what a way to go!:cool:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah Dee, you silly little man. Picked on someone bigger than you again, didn't ya?:biggrin1:

Thanks for the giant type, I can tell you're taking it all in stride. You're too easy, really. I have a reputation to protect.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr. Dilznick said:
*grabs popcorn*

Did you put butter on it, Doc?

What's wrong with being nelly in the first place? Hey, nice cock, Jakeatolla!

Kyle, come on over here and sit your jeepwranglerdancebeltwearingass down next to us. The entr'acte is almost over and curtain is coming up on Act II.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is exaclty what we did not want.

I like a good cat fight as much as the next guy or fag, but Dee is a guy and Jana is a girl.

So, either two WOMEN have to fight or two MEN have to fight.

None of this inter-gender bullshit. I can't jerk off to that unless its Lee Majors and Farrah Faucet.

SNORE.

(now, If I am sitting next to Hung Muscle and Dilz has his pants down...)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
madame_zora said:
Ah Dee, you silly little man. Picked on someone bigger than you again, didn't ya?:biggrin1: Thanks for the giant type, I can tell you're taking it all in stride. You're too easy, really. I have a reputation to protect.

Hey. I eat bullies for breakfast. Too bad my metabolism burns 'em up. For the love of Jeebus, I can't put a pound on me to save mah life. Could you donate a few to the cause?

Sometimes, I think if you shout something, maybe the message gets across. Hey, I could've typed it in purple while I was it at, but... anyway... Maybe the message is slowly sinking in. You didn't call me a "fuckface" or whatever profane trademark you use, and you didn't line-by-line try to refute anything this round. Are you feeling okay? Slipping up? And you blessed someone's penis or performed nigh-asphyxiation by locking someone down between your tits. I guess everything is back to normal, Houston. Carry on.