Bustier British Babes - their boobs keep getting Bigger

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
Look at the sizes they quote next to the photos. They're way off.

They're not just getting bigger - bra sizes are changing.

Plus of course, the UK is joining the ranks of Fat Countries.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That may be true, but there are several ladies in the UK that are naturally busty and are not fat. have you checked out the glamour models lately?

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
That may be true, but there are several ladies in the UK that are naturally busty and are not fat. have you checked out the glamour models lately?

Yes, and they come from the US, Poland, Germany, France, Mexico...and the UK

The fact they're now having to sell larger bras to more women is due to the fact that as a nation we're getting fatter

It's the same as the age old question "which nation has the biggest penises" - no one, they come in all sizes everywhere

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The paradox is that the average size is size 14; curvy, with nice boobs. But a lot of size 14 (and below) girls don't like their figure and have serious issues because of it, exacerbated by magazines and models etc.

I <3 curvy girls. Scared of breaking the thin ones. Hehe :tongue:

Voici: http://www.bigbustybrits.com/images/busty-brit-gallery-4.jpg

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, and they come from the US, Poland, Germany, France, Mexico...and the UK

The fact they're now having to sell larger bras to more women is due to the fact that as a nation we're getting fatter

It's the same as the age old question "which nation has the biggest penises" - no one, they come in all sizes everywhere

I still say there is a link between the hormones used to get cows to produce milk and the massive breast growth.

Time Magazine did a story on just this issue about 8 or 9 years ago. Looking at the French, UK, USA comparison, I think there is creedence to this arguement.

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why ARE women's figures getting so much fuller? | the Daily Mail

When I return home to the UK, I am always amazed at how large British women's breasts are compared to most French girls' for example.
I read that the UK has the second largest bra size average in Europe, Irish girls have the biggest!

It can't just be down to diet can it?

It could be diet - but a diet of too much processed food with too many chemical additives and preservatives. In which case it becomes not just a question of being fat - there are lots of top heavy yet slim waisted/hipped women out there; I just think all those chemicals don't react well with our hormones.

But it can be genetic too, a fact the article doesn't even mention. I come from a family of busty women so it was inevitable really that I would be busty too. Mind you though technically I am of caribbean stock and our body shapes are different, as well as our attitude to it.

Overall I think that article was intended to create hysteria in the minds of young women so that even more will start wasting away into size 0 hell..

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a girl that had large full breasts, and her mother was totally baffled because no one maternally or paternally sides of the family had anything close to breast like hers. a bartender at my favorite bar has some very nice natural breasts, and it's the same thing, no one in her family even comes close. she said her first bra was bigger than her moms. maybe it's the hormones in milk, maybe not. my mom and her sisters grew up on a farm and all of them had nice racks, probably C cup at least.

toobig4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That is a myth started by my ex. wife.
LOL - I am a breast man, but not buying into the current "belly and boobs" thing. If a girl's belly hangs out, she needs to do more sit-ups.

I still say there is a link between the hormones used to get cows to produce milk and the massive breast growth.

Time Magazine did a story on just this issue about 8 or 9 years ago. Looking at the French, UK, USA comparison, I think there is creedence to this arguement.

Reactions: BigBen

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is true that bust sizes are getting larger. But the reasons vary and complex for every woman.

First off, I have a friend who is a highly sought and well known designer in the fashion industy. They have told me many times that the sizes have been changed over the last 25 years. Twice changed for some lines and designers. What was once an 6 is now a 4, an 8 is now a 6, a 10 is now a 8, etc, etc. Also, sizes were created to get the market adjusted to actual women. A size 20 and 22 never existed a dozen years ago. Neither did the size 00. The size 00 was created for the new super thin and the older size 0s which were rare themselves. These changes are not recent but occurred over 20 years ago in the late 80s and have been ongoing. A woman who who wore a size 6 years ago is now an old size 8 but she still buys a size 6 and is happy. And a woman who wore a size 12 in college now still wears a size 12, but the actual size would have been a 14 years ago. She is happy even though she has gotten bigger.
Bra sizes are different. They have been changed little, but larger sizes are created.
NO TWO BRA COMPANIES USE THE SAME SIZE SCALE. That is the first problem in bra size.
A Goddess Brand 36H is not a Fantasie Brand 36H and certainly not other makers as well. The cup sizes vary greatly in the lettering.
Some brands skip some letters in the alphabet and some double the letters (e.g. DD, F, G, GG, I and another brand is D, E, F, G, H, HH, J, JJ)
No wonder an estimated 95% of all women wear the wrong size bra. Band size and cup size wrong! Women tend to buy the same size and then stick with it and not realize their bodies change. It doesn't fit well but they put up with the pinching, pulling, overflowing, underfilled, and lose and too tight straps and more.

Also, for many women their hormones change in life. Weight gain for some women the weight goes all over. Some women only in the thighs and/or butt and/or stomach. Some in their breasts. (Lucky girls to my view...lol).
There is some anecdotal evidence and common belief that the hormones in the dairy products we have consumed, and other food additives have had a cumlative effect on our bodies. Higher incidence of cancers and other diseases, increased weight gains, coronary disease, and a host of other things. One thing that is often thought is a result of the additives is larger breast growth in both women and some men. (Man Boobs). Because all the chemicals and diets of everyone is different, and it all reacts with the varied lifestyles and individual genetics, the results are so varied it is difficult to say for sure. People are also healthier in many regards and grow taller and such and while it may be that a side effect of the better diets for male youth is larger adult genitalia, it may also be a reason many women seem to be having larger female genitalia and also larger feminine busts.
The science is still out on that and all is speculative for any one person.
Also, I know that some women just "blossum" later in life for no other reason than "hormones". I know a woman who was a D cup all of her life. In her early 40's she suddenly started to grow bigger breasts. 36JJ now. She has no idea why or how and she has never had children. She is in her early 50's now. She has finished menopause a few years ago. Other than being one of the horniest women alive (she is candid and describes herself as a true nymphomanic), she grew a huge bustline. She thinks, but can not be sure, it all came about by her hormones going nuts in her early 40's and she had a normal bust and a normal sex drive before that. Now she is insatiable and a huge bust. Honest truth.
So hormones and chemicals/food additives affect us all. Some in small ways and some in larger ways.
But the fact that women are getting larger busts than the earlier generations is true and part is diet, part is additives, part is just much better health in general, and part is hormones, and some is no doubt genetics.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Truth on that. I have bras that range throughout the alphabet and I barely feel comfortable saying I even have a consistent size. I have DDD's that are just as comfortable as an out-of-country H, and they're not more than a few inches in any dimension apart (in fact I think the DDD is actually a little larger in the cup...figure that out.))

Also let's not forget how sizes in dresses changed over the years. Women are not actually dramatically skinnier than they ever used to be, yet size '0' didn't used to exist. This may be nothing more than a shift like that.

It is true that bust sizes are getting larger. But the reasons vary and complex for every woman.

First off, I have a friend who is a highly sought and well known designer in the fashion industy. They have told me many times that the sizes have been changed over the last 25 years. Twice changed for some lines and designers. What was once an 6 is now a 4, an 8 is now a 6, a 10 is now a 8, etc, etc. Also, sizes were created to get the market adjusted to actual women. A size 20 and 22 never existed a dozen years ago. Neither did the size 00. The size 00 was created for the new super thin and the older size 0s which were rare themselves. These changes are not recent but occurred over 20 years ago in the late 80s and have been ongoing. A woman who who wore a size 6 years ago is now an old size 8 but she still buys a size 6 and is happy. And a woman who wore a size 12 in college now still wears a size 12, but the actual size would have been a 14 years ago. She is happy even though she has gotten bigger.
Bra sizes are different. They have been changed little, but larger sizes are created.
NO TWO BRA COMPANIES USE THE SAME SIZE SCALE. That is the first problem in bra size.
A Goddess Brand 36H is not a Fantasie Brand 36H and certainly not other makers as well. The cup sizes vary greatly in the lettering.
Some brands skip some letters in the alphabet and some double the letters (e.g. DD, F, G, GG, I and another brand is D, E, F, G, H, HH, J, JJ)
No wonder an estimated 95% of all women wear the wrong size bra. Band size and cup size wrong! Women tend to buy the same size and then stick with it and not realize their bodies change. It doesn't fit well but they put up with the pinching, pulling, overflowing, underfilled, and lose and too tight straps and more.

Also, for many women their hormones change in life. Weight gain for some women the weight goes all over. Some women only in the thighs and/or butt and/or stomach. Some in their breasts. (Lucky girls to my view...lol).
There is some anecdotal evidence and common belief that the hormones in the dairy products we have consumed, and other food additives have had a cumlative effect on our bodies. Higher incidence of cancers and other diseases, increased weight gains, coronary disease, and a host of other things. One thing that is often thought is a result of the additives is larger breast growth in both women and some men. (Man Boobs). Because all the chemicals and diets of everyone is different, and it all reacts with the varied lifestyles and individual genetics, the results are so varied it is difficult to say for sure. People are also healthier in many regards and grow taller and such and while it may be that a side effect of the better diets for male youth is larger adult genitalia, it may also be a reason many women seem to be having larger female genitalia and also larger feminine busts.
The science is still out on that and all is speculative for any one person.
Also, I know that some women just "blossum" later in life for no other reason than "hormones". I know a woman who was a D cup all of her life. In her early 40's she suddenly started to grow bigger breasts. 36JJ now. She has no idea why or how and she has never had children. She is in her early 50's now. She has finished menopause a few years ago. Other than being one of the horniest women alive (she is candid and describes herself as a true nymphomanic), she grew a huge bustline. She thinks, but can not be sure, it all came about by her hormones going nuts in her early 40's and she had a normal bust and a normal sex drive before that. Now she is insatiable and a huge bust. Honest truth.
So hormones and chemicals/food additives affect us all. Some in small ways and some in larger ways.
But the fact that women are getting larger busts than the earlier generations is true and part is diet, part is additives, part is just much better health in general, and part is hormones, and some is no doubt genetics.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You don't have to be fat to have big boobs!