Busting a faker: SexyChick517

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm an excellent landscaper.

It's not nice to tease when you are in South Korea! :rolleyes: :wink:

wldhoney for supreme court! I like her idea of justice!

Hey, I am all for chain-gang labor! We can try them in the LPSG court system, then all those found guilty are shackled and sent out in in t-shirts that say "I was a faker...and now I have to wear this lousy t-shirt", while mowing the lawns and washing the cars of their victims......

Welcome to my fantasy land. :wink:

DirtysLisa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here is one mark of a faker on this board:
Any woman who comes on the board and has a story about having an average sized husband or boyfriend, then "discovering" large penises and giving us all the details about how much better a couple inches are, lol.
This lame story has been told a hundred times here, it's a male with a specific fetish, don't be fooled.

Not always Heft.....unfortunately that is my story, well sort of :redface: and I am VERY much a woman (which some will still think I am a man no matter what i say!). I came to this site for advice on how to handle a larger penis. Yes I know many women on this board will probably crucify me for even admitting that I'm a cheater....but oh well to each their own judgement.

With that said, it does suck being duped as I have already had that happen to me here with a couple of guys i've chatted with (always age!)...hence me removing my Yahoo ID from here.

DirtysLisa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
there are an enormous number of fakers here. After being duped myself several times (sometimes it's obvious, sometimes the fakers are insidiously clever) I have come to have an extremely healthy level of cynicism regarding this site and anyone I talk to from it, particularly anyone claiming to be female. I try to treat everyone here as if they are whom they say they are and accord them the same level of respect that I would someone I knew was for real- but I also am aware that anyone I haven't actually met in person could be completely full of it and at this point am never surprised when I find out that they are. I think this is the best approach to take.

WELL SAID!

Here is one mark of a faker on this board:
Any woman who comes on the board and has a story about having an average sized husband or boyfriend, then "discovering" large penises and giving us all the details about how much better a couple inches are, lol.
This lame story has been told a hundred times here, it's a male with a specific fetish, don't be fooled.

Not always Heft.....unfortunately that is my story, well sort of :redface: and I am VERY much a woman (which some will still think I am a man no matter what i say!). I came to this site for advice on how to handle a larger penis. Yes I know many women on this board will probably crucify me for even admitting that I'm a cheater....but oh well to each their own judgement.

With that said, it does suck being duped as I have already had that happen to me here with a couple of guys i've chatted with (always age!)...hence me removing my Yahoo ID from here

OOPS...double post, Sorry <shakes head embarrased> LOL

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice tits Lisa! :biggrin1:

Anyway none of this affects me since I don't converse with girls or anyone really on here 'in that way'.

But it really astounds me sometimes how blatently fake some users are.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1: wow son.I bet you cried like a baby too when you found out about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy ..and while I'm at it..God!:biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not nice to tease when you are in South Korea! :rolleyes: :wink:

I'm actually back in Northern Virginia at the moment. After brief stints in Thailand, The Philippines, Taiwan and Japan. Not sure how long I'll be here so I haven't changed the location in my profile