Busting a nut!

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes it's kind of hot to say that out loud. When I'm cumming, whether it's through sex or masturbation, my thoughts are "I'm going to cum/I'm cumming". If I say that out loud, it's like part of the whole process of getting off so it's not strange/weird/out of the ordinary. But when I say "I'm going to bust a nut/I'm going to nut" there's some sort of extra turn on for me. I don't know what it is, I think it's just because it's a phrase that adds a but of sexuality and excitement. It definitely adds something, it's hard to explain.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never used the phrase myself, but I first heard long ago. I was with a woman once who use the same phrase about herself!
She told me I had fucked her so good that she busted a nut! No, she wasn't transsexual! :D

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard it and used it on occasion. Some guys bust a nut, some guys get their nut. It's great whatever you say. Sometime I like to say shooting a load or shooting ropes. Sometimes it's cumming, shooting jizz, or just jizzing. Not quite as many ways to say cumming as there are to say masturbating, but I like mixing it up.

Reactions: Frankgr

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Busting a nut sounds like something I heard one of the farmboys from high school say after their 1st and recent conquest. Frankly it sounded and still sounds like popping your cork too fast. In all candor, busting a nut if that's tantamount to the testes sounds rather disastrous cause it sounds like you've just said you ruptured it.

Reactions: Frankgr