Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yah this happens to me too... I can't even remember the last time I did that in the shower .... I usually don't do it cause if it hits your skin with the hot water it sticks on even after you get out ... i usually wash up after i do it but for some reason some of it stays. I've always wondered though what its like having sex in the shower...never done it.

minkalover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no way busting in the shower is the best, nice and warm and goes right down the drain...

Last edited:

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No it's very easy for me, but I find it very easy to orgasm/ejaculate standing up, yet it's literally impossible to orgasm/ejaculate sitting down or lying down, unless I'm tied up/restrained.

I've been on webcam with men and they'll want me to cum sitting up in a chair and I'll have to carefully tie my legs to the chair, or put shackles on my legs or cuff myself to the chair and then I can finally cum.

Sometimes while in the shower, I will get way too overstimulated with the water, the noise, and if I'm with someone and we're having sex it can all be way too much.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too bad for these guys who can't get off in the shower! I did it that way at home all through high school, and I've done it in the showers at the gym when no one was around, too. Also, it's great to get off with a partner in the shower, both all soaped up and rubbing cocks together!

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
love it in the shower, soap it up stroke it and when i'm ready to bust i rinse and go at it hard and fast. i get so into it i've been caught in the shower many times. i enjoy the getting "caught" part almost as much.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Seems to take a while for me to bust a nut in the shower too. Partly because of standing up, but also because water and certain soap or shampoo aren't good lubes. I rarely lube, but water is like the opposite of lube to me. If I want to shoot in the shower for some reason, kneeling in the shower instead of standing helps, as far as that goes. And using shave cream as lube is good too. But all in all, I prefer to jack off where I can enjoy edging longer and feel the cum on me when I finally bust a nut.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if this has a bearing on things but from an uncut here, rarely have any trouble letting one fly in the shower - I s'pose not needing lube helps. I don't have the shower too hot - too hot a water temp has zapped a boner or two. Playing the water onto my nads is one of my favourite feelings too and gets me to the finishing post quite quickly.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a big fan of shower sex. Not so much into jacking off in the shower though. I've had low blood pressure my whole life which means I can pass out easily. More than once I have found myself on the floor of a shower after squirting a load. The combination of the orgasm head rush and the hot steamy water is sometimes just enough to push me over. Luckily I've never hit my head or anything like that. Intense orgasms though for sure. ;-)