Busty babe takes on massive neighbour

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A new adventure for you to enjoy.....

Cathy had decided to take a short trip interstate to check out some options for opening some new Bra Shops. The girls at the shop were proving very capable which meant that I could take a few days off to relax at home.

The day after Cathy departed I got up around 8am and decided to take a quick dip in the pool before breakfast. As headed down to the pool I heard a few voices coming from next door. Intrigued, as no had lived in the house for a few months, I went to a spot where there was a small gap in the fence and peered through. There were a couple of big guys hauling some furniture around. Ah finally some new neighbors I thought to myself.

I watched for a while longer to see if I could get a glimpse of the new owners but I was out of luck as just a couple of workman appeared to be around. I headed back to the pool, swam a few laps before grabbing some breakfast.

One of the jobs Cathy had left me with was to review the new catalogue for the Bra Shop. Boy how I wished all the jobs were as pleasurable as this. The catalogue was really a collection of the most gorgeous big breasted women you could find photographed in Cathy's sensational bras and panties. With a copy in one hand and some suntan oil in the other I headed back to the pool to get on with my task.

After applying some suntan oil I opened the catalogue, God these girls were good. The selection process for the models had been a blast. Cathy invited the best of her customers to participate in the selection process and gave away free bras to anyone that would participate. The end result was a group of six girls who were selected to appear in the catalogue.

As I started to flick through the catalogue I tried to focus on the text looking for any errors but my eyes were being drawn back to the photos. One girl in particular brought back great memories. That girl was Anna with whom I had had the pleasure of fucking a number of times since the first time we had sex when she came into the store for the first time. Her 42EE tits were standouts and her posing was highly erotic. I felt a stirring in my swimmers as I looked at the photos remembering what it felt like to slide my massive shaft between her tits.

After a few more minutes of looking at Anna and the other girls my cock was straining my swimmers to the point of bursting. I looked around knowing that the pool was secluded but feeling like I needed to check anyway before I stood up and removed my swimmers. The release of the pressure was exhilarating as my 13inch cock sprung free from its lycra confines. I lay back down with my semi-hard cock lying lazily over my right thigh. I continued to read the catalogue but it wasn't long before I found myself casually sliding my right fist up and down the shaft as my excitement grew. Soon it had reached its full 13inches and was as hard as a steel pipe. It felt awesome; the power I felt made me jerk it even faster. I was now in a world of my own, time seemed to stand still as one moment I jerked my cock off at a hundred miles an hour while the next minute I slowed massaged precum into the head of my cock with one hand while squeezing my lemon sized balls with the other.

Suddenly my self induced trance was broken when I heard a noise coming form near the gap in the fence I had looked through earlier. I grabbed a towel and walked down to see what was happening.

When I peered through the gap in the fence I was stunned. There standing near some boxes was a goddess. A dark haired beauty with perfect olive skin wearing short cycling pants and a bikini top. She was hugely endowed with a great set of tits. Just then something caught my attention near the fence on her side, it was a handbag. She had obviously been watching me play with myself. She pretended not to see me so I thought that if she was so keen on seeing me jerk off I'd give her a real show so I returned to the sun bed and ensuring that I mad enough noise for her to know that I had done so. I continued from where I left off but now knowing that I was being watched by my big titted neighbor.

I could just catch a glimpse or her peeking through the fence so I kneeled up on the sun bed and started stoking my massive cock. I was taking foot long strokes with one hand and using the other to cup my huge balls. It must have been quite a sight, me kneeling there jerking off knowing that I was being watched.

Just as I was about to cum, the door bell rang. I quickly grabbed a towel and did my best to hide my huge cock as I went to the door where I found the girl from next door. She introduced herself as Heidi and told me that she was just moving in next door. I invited her in and as we walked through the house I caught her stealing glances at my crotch. I offered her a drink as she a looked a little hot and sweating, I guess it had been all the moving. We took our drinks out to the pool where we continued to make small talk as we got to know each other a bit better.

Heidi picked up the catalogue and asked what it was for. I explained that my wife Cathy and I owned a shop that catered for women with large breasts with specially designed bras. Heidi laughed and said that maybe she should visit the shop herself. I agreed and told her that she had an awesome body and fantastic tits. I noticed Heidi looking at my discarded swimmers and wondered what she was thinking but before I could get that far she asked if she could go for a swim to cool down and would I join her.

"Sure, but I have to tell you that I don't have any swimmers on so if you don't mind me going naked, I'm in," I told her.

Heidi answered by stripping off revealing a set of tits to die for. She jumped in the pool and looked up as I walked to edge where I dropped my towel.

"Holy shit, my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. It's fucking huge," said Heidi.

"Um well yeah it is actually isn't it," I replied.

I jumped in and swam around before Heidi grabbed me and pulled me in close to her. As we embraced her hands began grabbing at my cock. The feeling was sensational. The pool had a swim out area which was perfect for laying on in only view inches of water and Heidi dragged me to it where we lay side by side.

"How big is your cock?" she asked.

"Well last time I checked it was 13inches," I said.

Heidi's jaw dropped as she wrapped her right hand around the base of my shaft failing to get her fingers all the way around by a good two inches. It was then that Heidi confessed to watching me earlier jacking off.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah, watching you kneel on that sun bed and jack off that horse sized cock off yours was the sexiest thing I have ever seen," she replied.

I lent over and started kissing and licking her erect nipples which stood proudly out from her tits.

"Don't you want to know," she asked.

"Know what?" I asked.

"How big my tits are," she said.

"You bet, tell me all of your measurements Heidi," I said.

She stood up and rubbed her tits and said proudly that they were 40EE. Her hands then dropped to her waist which she proudly announced was 23inches and finally she caressed her hips and butt which she told me was 37inches. Holy shit I thought, 40-23-37 now that was some figure.

To be continued......

Reactions: B_er

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bad Bad Boy... you leave me hanging again man! I'm not gunna read these stories till I know they are all there from then on... but great start so far :p

Sorry about leaving you hanging there....here's some more, enjoy!!

Heidi rolled me on my back and told me that she was going to fuck my brains out and that she was going to take all my 13inches or die trying. But before she even contemplated taking my cock she positioned herself between my legs and starting to slowly run her hands up and down my shaft. She lent over and sucked my balls as she continued to stroke to my shaft.

"Fuck, you're cock is colossal, it unbelievably big. It's like stroking my own forearm," said Heidi.

"Oh baby don't stop. Keep stroking it. Here let me help," I said as I placed my hand over hers and helped her to jack off my cock.

After a few minutes Heidi announced she was ready to try and take my cock. I placed my hands on Heidi's hips and gently lifted her to the point where she was poised hovering her dripping pussy just above the head of my cock. Slowly she descended upon my powerful cock. The massive head caused Heidi to catch her breath as she had obviously never been stretched like this before.

Slowly the first six inches were taken. I kept my hands on Heidi's hips as I gently raised and lowered her up and down my cock.

"I don't know if I'm going to be able to it babe," said Heidi.

"Hang in there babe, there's only another seven inches to go," I said.

Finally I managed to get all of my cock into Heidi who was now bucking widely. Her huge tits were going wild bouncing and heaving as she raised herself up 10 inches before slamming back onto my cock. After a few minutes Heidi stood up and then kneeled down leaning forward on her hands. Her hot arse was poking up in the air.

"OK you big stud now get over here and fuck me doggy style with that horse cock of yours," offered Heidi.

Not needing any further invitation I took up a position behind her arse and before slamming my cock into her dripping pussy.

"Fuck that feels good, don't stop, keeping fucking me with your big cock," yelled Heidi.

"That's it fuck me good and hard. Oh God you're splitting me in two, keep going babe fuck me harder, give me all of that lovely big monster cock of yours,"she continued.

I didn't let her down pumping her as hard as could. After a few minutes Heidi was almost out of it. She slid forward and turned around looking at me with with a ixture of exhaustion and lust.

"Now empty those huge balls all over me. I hope you've got a big load for me. These tits need a lot babe," she said.

I told her to gab her tits and prepare for a cum shower like she's never seen before. I stroked my cock as Heidi squeezed her tits together rubbing her nipples between her thumbs and fingers. The first blast smacked into her face catching her by surprise. Next I took aim at her left tit and fired off two more huge shots before doing the same to her right tit.

"Fuck, you're cumming like a fire house. Don't stop babe give it al to me, Pump that big fucker of a cock," yelled Heidi.

I continued to jerk off spraying a few more shots on her tits and rock hard abs. Heidi was drenched covered from forehead to belly button in cum. I stood back looking at my handy work. Heidi was a mess, completely exhausted but happy.

"Well that's a great way to get to know my neighbor" she said.

"Likewise I said, Cathy is away for a couple of more days so lets get together later,"I suggested.

"I can't wait," I said as Heidi jumped in the pool to clean herself off before heading home.