Busty Blonde Worships Large Cocks

B_whitewifeaddicted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everyone. My name is Ann and I am actually addicted to large cocks. I can not say no to eight inches or more. My largest so far is calvin with fourteen inches and omg.... I just can not get enough of him. If u r large and love a busty blonde with huge titties, married woman not a problem then email me and lets get to know one another personally.

i don't work and i can entertain at home since hubby is cucked. i live near buffalo ny and u can stay here at my house. sooooooooo lets get to know one another baby. you will not be disappointed. xoxo ann:smile:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to say, this site really helped me develop a very nice Bullshit-O-Meter.

The needle's in the red part right now.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Could try to write in proper English, at least. Come on... this l33t way of writing is kinda enfuriating... and not sexy at all. Then again, why expect more from a 13yo?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking among the other real women on here we're mostly of the opinion there are only about 30 women who ever use this site - and that's possibly being a little generous. I have no idea why it attracts so few women, but it does get a little galling when we see fakes like this on here. There are 'women' on here that we all know are fakes yet they come in the chat room with their stolen pictures (sometimes they don't even need those) and despite the transparency of their act there will always be some dopey guy who's going to get his cock out for them. I don't know if these guys genuinely believe they're women or if they suspend belief just so they can slap it out. This site is supposed to be one where people post their own photos and every time someone leaves a comment on a pic they know is fake it's rewarding someone for being a duplicitious little shit. Don't leave comments on photos you don't believe really belong to that person, don't chat to some faker who waltzes in going 'hello big bois my pussy is so wettttt', you all live in the real world and you know instinctively how women communicate. Let's carry on exposing the fakers even though it means they'll just drop one persona and adopt another one, why make it even easier for them than it is?

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think she's a boy.
Me thinks so, too.

Taking 14 inches I think she has to be a mare.
LMAO!

If you husband "doesn't fit the bill" for you, why are you married?
Sour grapes...

Will everyone please let the fictional lady speak?
oh, snap!!!

The pic in his/her/its album with the guy with the big cock appears on many web sites. bullshit overload.
Too bad. Sad but true.

Speaking among the other real women on here we're mostly of the opinion there are only about 30 women who ever use this site - and that's possibly being a little generous. I have no idea why it attracts so few women, but it does get a little galling when we see fakes like this on here. There are 'women' on here that we all know are fakes yet they come in the chat room with their stolen pictures (sometimes they don't even need those) and despite the transparency of their act there will always be some dopey guy who's going to get his cock out for them. I don't know if these guys genuinely believe they're women or if they suspend belief just so they can slap it out. This site is supposed to be one where people post their own photos and every time someone leaves a comment on a pic they know is fake it's rewarding someone for being a duplicitious little shit. Don't leave comments on photos you don't believe really belong to that person, don't chat to some faker who waltzes in going 'hello big bois my pussy is so wettttt', you all live in the real world and you know instinctively how women communicate. Let's carry on exposing the fakers even though it means they'll just drop one persona and adopt another one, why make it even easier for them than it is?
Right on the mark. Suspended belief is an act of desperation. Desperate people do desperate things. We need not reward bad behavior. Thus, this is my last post on this thread. Don't encourage the boy!!!!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe we need a cheat sheet thread listing not-really-women fakers, as a public service to gullible men.

This just gets greater and greater!!.... I am glad that there are people here at this site who are experienced with fakers like this so they can pick them out!! thanks guys and girls :p