Busty Brunette Seduces Guy

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If that's seduction I've been working way to hard!So if I'm gonna seduce a female I should just flop the goods out there?Hey she did,flop the tits out and pull the jeans down.So next time I'll just unzip and slap her in the face with my shlong and it's game on!She'll be hot and ready for me right?LOLOL!!!!

Still I got a good wank out of it!

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seriously, I *HATE* how long Redtube vids take to load. Jesus Christ. That girl is scorching hot but that was an awful vid. What a sad surprise. It was a LONG vid and they spent the whole thing making the same phony, stupid sounds over and over and fucking like it was a task to get finished. And that cute face AND those big, perfect tits, and he wastes his cum over her shoulder. Blah. Waited like half an hour's loading time to find that out.

Media
Seriously, I *HATE* how long Redtube vids take to load. Jesus Christ. That girl is scorching hot but that was an awful vid. What a sad surprise. It was a LONG vid and they spent the whole thing making the same phony, stupid sounds over and over and fucking like it was a task to get finished. And that cute face AND those big, perfect tits, and he wastes his cum over her shoulder. Blah. Waited like half an hour's loading time to find that out.

Yea, it's almost infuriating enough to make you go out and get real sex