MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yay for home sewers! I went to fashion school, so designing is what I do....Now I just need to hire a seamstress! The problem is, I can find amazing, beautifully made clothing in my size...in designer stores. Under that it is considered a cheaper price point an no one pays attention. The cheapest/ best fit, and well made is Norstroms. I make my own tee shirts because I hate inferior fabric, and I can't find good fabric under $45 for a basic tee shirt. Ridiculous! I buy one in every color, so $360 on tee shirts. Ha! Honstly, vintage and thrift stores in LA are amazing as well, if you are lucky enough to live out here. I find designer stuff allll the time! The strange thing is, I see so many people pass up designer cashmire sweaters, and grab a faded old navy tee shirt....Weirdo's.

some women are insane. 45 bucks for a t-shirt.. one in every color?

absolutely mental.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yay for home sewers! I went to fashion school, so designing is what I do....Now I just need to hire a seamstress! The problem is, I can find amazing, beautifully made clothing in my size...in designer stores. Under that it is considered a cheaper price point an no one pays attention. The cheapest/ best fit, and well made is Norstroms. I make my own tee shirts because I hate inferior fabric, and I can't find good fabric under $45 for a basic tee shirt. Ridiculous! I buy one in every color, so $360 on tee shirts. Ha! Honstly, vintage and thrift stores in LA are amazing as well, if you are lucky enough to live out here. I find designer stuff allll the time! The strange thing is, I see so many people pass up designer cashmire sweaters, and grab a faded old navy tee shirt....Weirdo's.

Lol, I'm one of those people that passes up designer cashmire sweaters... I have two both were gifts from my boyfriend... the tag is still on them and they are hanging in my closet. He also bought me a leather jacket... that is hanging with tags still on... all I could think was poor moo-cow:frown1:

I spend about $5-$10 on most of my tee-shirts. My stuff is pelted with animal furr everyday by the dogs, cats and horses. I don't buy a lot of "special" clothes. I'm simply stingy with my money not to mention outraged at prices. If something costs more than I make in an hour I normally leave it until it goes on sale. However I do have several nice sets of tailored pants and nice shirts that I have to wear to meetings on the rare occassion I have to go into a conference. I have a ton of shoes, simply because I have collected them over the years.

I am a home sewer. Sometimes I make my own summer dresses, but most of the time I find something I like, buy it cheaper than I could the material and alter it to suit my body shape and my style. I am horribly in love with the spaghetti strap summer dresses but most of them look like a tent on me if I do not nip in the waist.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I spend about $5-$10 on most of my tee-shirts. My stuff is pelted with animal furr everyday by the dogs, cats and horses. I don't buy a lot of "special" clothes.

LOL. Me too, only I only have 2 cats and a rabbit at the moment. I wish I had the access to horses that you do. Sigh . . .

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL. Me too, only I only have 2 cats and a rabbit at the moment. I wish I had the access to horses that you do. Sigh . . .

I have a feeling that will be coming to an end soon, if I move:crying: I was offered the chance to buy her, but I just don't think it would be a good idea for me right now:crying: even though I love her with all of my heart. Now I'm going to really cry so I'm going away:rolleyes: stupid female hormones.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I spend around £300/400 per month on clothes and a t shirt usually costs about £50,though i rarely wear t shirts as i prefer dresses/skirts and with jeans a strappy top.

Shoes are the things i really go mad on buying,this week alone i have bought 5 pairs and one of those pairs didnt leave me any change from £100.

Though,i do work 2 jobs and scrimped when the children were all little so now i can afford to spend,i do.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I spend around £300/400 per month on clothes and a t shirt usually costs about £50,though i rarely wear t shirts as i prefer dresses/skirts and with jeans a strappy top.

Shoes are the things i really go mad on buying,this week alone i have bought 5 pairs and one of those pairs didnt leave me any change from £100.

Though,i do work 2 jobs and scrimped when the children were all little so now i can afford to spend,i do.

Holy fuck!!!!:eek:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a feeling that will be coming to an end soon, if I move:crying: I was offered the chance to buy her, but I just don't think it would be a good idea for me right now:crying: even though I love her with all of my heart. Now I'm going to really cry so I'm going away:rolleyes: stupid female hormones.

DON'T MOVE!!!!!! Stay near the horsies and the hot neighbour.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rofl:

:rofl:

Approx $600:smile:

Tasha I just threw up alittle.:eek: Then again I want a Tria and they are like $700, I keep looking at it thinking, Dear Lord I would never have to shave again.:biggrin1: But I just cannot part with that much money. Maybe one day but not now. Right now I'm packing away money for my near future.

ZachMorris

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well designers like to celebrate a womans body as long as that woman looks like a boy.

Sorry all you busty ladies. I will have to start designing clothes to put a stop to breast abuse! I just need some models...

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Tasha I just threw up alittle.:eek: Then again I want a Tria and they are like $700, I keep looking at it thinking, Dear Lord I would never have to shave again.:biggrin1: But I just cannot part with that much money. Maybe one day but not now. Right now I'm packing away money for my near future.

I live for today Dolly,though i do have some stashed just incase.....

Clothes make me feel happy though i spend a fair bit on cosmetics as well.Both of them and having my hair done and i'm content.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live for today Dolly,though i do have some stashed just incase.....

Clothes make me feel happy though i spend a fair bit on cosmetics as well.Both of them and having my hair done and i'm content.

Lol yes but I have to save right now:wink: You know why! And really if I had a bunch of fancy stuff I would have no where to wear it to. I like to hang out around the house.

How does one live for today? I have always wondered how people can do that and not worry to death. I would have an MI.

Last edited by a moderator:

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some women are insane. 45 bucks for a t-shirt.. one in every color?

absolutely mental.

"Some women" Don't think of a $2 target tee shirt when I say tee shirt. And "some women" like to look amazing because fashion is what they do and it opens job opportunities.. If this makes us mental, well, at least we are mental and fabulous.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not busty, but I feel your shopping pain! As an oddly sized woman myself, if I actually want to shop in stores, I'm usually limited to stores that sell clothes for children and teenagers. The trouble is finding clothes that look appropriate for an adult to wear and it's embarrassing to shop in those bright pastel stores. :frown1:

I don't want to talk about how awkward it was the last time I tried on bathing suits, shopping next to girls who are 20 years younger than me with their parents who are my age.

I mostly shop online for adult clothes that will fit me. As a result I only go to the mall about 2x a year. That probably saves me a lot of money, since I'm not tempted. :smile:

DON'T MOVE!!!!!! Stay near the horsies and the hot neighbour.

I agree! You need to find out if there could be something with the hot neighbor!