Busty ladies...a swim suit rant

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Lol yes but I have to save right now:wink: You know why! And really if I had a bunch of fancy stuff I would have no where to wear it to. I like to hang out around the house.

How does one live for today? I have always wondered how people can do that and not worry to death. I would have an MI.

I wear my things round the house as well as going out,i'm fully made up,painted toes,heels every day.

I live for today because as alot of us know...tomorrow might not come...i know that to my cost....so i do what makes me happy today and ***** to tomorrow......i'll deal with that when it arrives.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear my things round the house as well as going out,i'm fully made up,painted toes,heels every day.

I live for today because as alot of us know...tomorrow might not come...i know that to my cost....so i do what makes me happy today and ***** to tomorrow......i'll deal with that when it arrives.

Well, I'm counting on some of my new friends here to help me figure out how to do this living for today type of life:biggrin1:

I do always have painted toes :) But most of the time I'm barefoot around my house. I love pretty shoes, you know this by now, but I love my toes being free more!

I'm definitely learning that money is just a pain in the butt and I'm going to buy the most ridiculous cushy mattress on the face of the earth as my next big purchase!

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Do something frivilous Dolly,wear jewellery/clothes/outfits etc that you'd ususally only wear for a wedding/party etc etc and take a stroll down the street/round town/go for coffee in a VERY posh/expensive coffee shop.Go and have a manicure/pedicure.hair do...just because.

Drink lemonade from a crystal glass,drink tea from best china,have lobster bisque for lunch.

Something like that.....

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use any excuse as a reason to dress up. I'm really excited because I'm going to see Patton Oswalt soon, so I'm working on a new dress to wear! People have come to look forward to seeing what I will wear to the next event, it's just what I do. But a good %60 of the things I wear I have made/altered. And then when the show is over I will get another picture with him, and because I made it a point to look fabulous I will love showing off the picture of us! Photo's are a big reason as to why I like to dress up as well. I pretend TMZ is always lurking....The reality I make is way more fun than real reality.

barbsdaughter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is Welcome to Shoshanna.com that you can find swimsuits in hard to find sizes. One of my ex's bought me a one piece online that I ask for and it fits my puppies perfectly. Last year I bought a bikini from Welcome to Shoshanna.com and I'm completely satisfied as it supports me as much or more than any other bikini has. I agree it's hard to find suits for DD's or bigger without that blousy effect and I don't like that. Get ready to fork over $100 though.....easy!!!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I guess I take some things for granted, and I've always had to alter every swimsuit I ever bought. My favorite costs close to $300 and I immediately took needle and thread to it. Mum taught me well.

I just returned from a week-long cruise, a surprise from my super hubby! When he showed me the tickets my mind immediately went into shock - swimwear!?! I did buy a new suit locally but didn't even get a chance to wear it because I didn't have time to fix it.

Bravissimo is fantastic. But you have to do a lot of homework there. The results are superb. I just keep forgetting about them until it's too late.

Sometimes I seriously reconsider my ban on nude beaches. Let 'em gawk, dammit.

curiousvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive just experienced myself how difficult it is for curvy women to buy a swimsuit that covers the breasts and still fits everywhere else.My first swimsuit, in my verification pic covers me up well but its pretty worn out now...I bought a new halter tankini a few days back from Roxy and it shows a considerable bit of cleavage compared to my suit before... i notice a lot of women looking at me now >.<...I get a little self conscious sometimes (thinking my boob popped out or somethin)...I'm cool with wearing it but i think it portrays the wrong image....

D_Penny_Khandi

Experimental Member
Media
A friend of mine wears a FF bra (canadian size, for what it's worth) and whenever summer comes around, she complains about not being able to find a new bikini that fits. I think she still wears an old one from her DD days that is kinda disintegrating. It really is ridiculous how difficult it is for women with large breasts to find things that fit. Even D/DD can be hard for some things, but once you're past a DD, then it almost sounds hopeless, on an everyday shopping level.

And sorry some of that wasn't very well constructed.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm surprised that UK have so much more than other countries as far as swimwear in larger cup sizes.I thought USA would have had far more choice tbh.

Thank' F' i live in England now!

Or even Australia, considering we're supposed to have such a big beach culture. I'm very jealous of you UK dwellers BTW :smile:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised that UK have so much more than other countries as far as swimwear in larger cup sizes.I thought USA would have had far more choice tbh.

Thank' F' i live in England now!

You are so right, Tasha. I bought a fabulous swimsuit when I was there last. I need another excuse to visit the family again so I can go on a shopping spree.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Or even Australia, considering we're supposed to have such a big beach culture. I'm very jealous of you UK dwellers BTW :smile:

Maybe its because all the women in the UK booga off to Australia and USA cos its so frikken colddddddddddd here HAHA!!

You are so right, Tasha. I bought a fabulous swimsuit when I was there last. I need another excuse to visit the family again so I can go on a shopping spree.

Oh,what part of UK are your family in Ellie?:smile:

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freya in particular make me proud of my English heritage lol. I love Freya bikinis with underwires in my cup size!
I spend a lot of time loitering on ebay searching for sexy bras and bikinis and so many of the best and most gorgeous things in my size are from the UK.
I don't wear one piece swimsuits, would rather have the sun and water directly on my skin and not be constricted by fabric over my stomach (plus I do all that swimming so I can have some abs to actually show for it). I swim laps in a bikini and have rarely had any wardrobe malfunction issues lol.
I am well and truly of the opinion it is worth spending the money on something that is good quality and looks great, you feel so much better in it - worth gold! I don't drink or smoke etc, so figure what I am saving there helps justify it ;)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Freya in particular make me proud of my English heritage lol. I love Freya bikinis with underwires in my cup size!
I spend a lot of time loitering on ebay searching for sexy bras and bikinis and so many of the best and most gorgeous things in my size are from the UK.
I don't wear one piece swimsuits, would rather have the sun and water directly on my skin and not be constricted by fabric over my stomach (plus I do all that swimming so I can have some abs to actually show for it). I swim laps in a bikini and have rarely had any wardrobe malfunction issues lol.
I am well and truly of the opinion it is worth spending the money on something that is good quality and looks great, you feel so much better in it - worth gold! I don't drink or smoke etc, so figure what I am saving there helps justify it ;)

Is there a place that you would reccommend online that runs true to size in the tops?

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a bit of trial and error I have found. From working in fashion the only thing you can guarantee is inconsistent sizing is all over the place right across the globe lol.
I try and buy a quality brand where I can (often by finding it cheap on ebay), then once I know my size in it, keeping going back to them - as with the bikinis.
If you're going to be spending a few more dollars, you just have to bear with the possiblity of having to go to the bother of maybe returning or exchanging. If it is an ebay bargain, then I will just resell it to cover my loss as much as possible.
It's a bit more work, but I could never find stuff I liked that fit right in the shops, so worth the effort.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I'm an ebayer myself! I love a good deal. I have never bought clothes other than shoes off of there, I'll have to start looking today. Maybe I can find something to swim in that will stay put and actually fit! Thank you for the suggestion.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NICE!!!!!!!!! Well I just ordered from that Bravissimo place in the UK. I remeasured and I'm shooting for a correct fitting bra! So we shall see. I'm excited about it. If the other busty ladies on here are reccommending them I'm willing to try. $14 is a great price! I want to find something sporty I can swim laps in. I'll look at Freya since you said they are nice.