Busty women EVERYWHERE!!!

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having lived in the Netherlands, UK and US for several years (on or near university campuses) I actually agree with the Sun report. There's a reason why Britain is so far ahead in bringing bigger bra sizes to the high (main) street, and almost all of the small band/big cup manufacturers are British.

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Supershaggy1822 said:
But no asses on them at all. Not a booty to be found anywhere in the city..

That's interesting. Were you in a student city? According to popular Dutch student wisdom, drinking a lot of beer is almost guaranteed to result in a 'dikke kont' (phat ass), as inspection of a posse of sorority girls will readily confirm.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
The girls also drank beer non-stop all the time. But no asses on them at all. Not a booty to be found anywhere in the city. So if we can find some funding to cross breed Dutch and Brazilian girls we might create the ultimate woman. Body wise at least.
What do you mean by no ass? Flat? Or just small?
I like firm muscular arses, and Dutch girls usually have them from riding their bicycles all the time.

Supershaggy1822

1st Like
Media
What do you mean by no ass? Flat? Or just small?
I like firm muscular arses, and Dutch girls usually have them from riding their bicycles all the time.

They were totally flat. They may have been large hipped, but there was no round ass on them. I figured the bike riding would add to that too, but no. And since I hadn't ridden a bike since I was 12, riding one completely drunk on my way back from a bar was a scary experience. Those cars seemed like they were an inch away.

And yes, they were mostly sorority girls. I have no complaints really. I'm a boob man and my dutch girlfriend was a tall blond 36dd with a face that was cute as hell. She also liked anal and sex in random public places. What could I not like?