Butch women

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who sometimes attracted to other women, do you tend to find butch women more attractive or less attractive then women who are more effeminate (or about the same)?

For those of you who find yourselves attracted to butch women, are there any such celebrities or adult entertainers you find particularly enamored of?

I find both butch and femme women attractive, it really just comes down to the individual for me. I find some transmen and transwomen attractive too. I don't pay too much attention to celebrities/etc so I'm afraid I can't name anyone. There were some extremely hot butch women I would see back when I used to go to the local bdsm dungeon, though. Also a former play partner's wife. It's kind of funny, for much of his life he identified as gay and for most of her life she identified as a lesbian, and now she's boy to his Daddy Dom. She's a gym bunny with a mohawk. Woof.

Reactions: CarlaM

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm more attracted to girly looking women.
Me too. But every once in a while, a more masculine woman catches my eye. I never do anything about it though. Every time I considered it, I found myself way too nervous to strike up a chat, and those women never approach me.

Me too. But every once in a while, a more masculine woman catches my eye. I never do anything about it though. Every time I considered it, I found myself way too nervous to strike up a chat, and those women never approach me.

They don't approach me, either. The couple of times I've worked up the nerve to say something to any of the butch women I found attractive, thus far they had an issue with me not being exclusively into women.

Reactions: rtg and AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They don't approach me, either. The couple of times I've worked up the nerve to say something to any of the butch women I found attractive, thus far they had an issue with me not being exclusively into women.
Lesbians always dismiss me for that reason. Kind of weird.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me too. But every once in a while, a more masculine woman catches my eye.

Pretty much the same here as well.

I was attracted to a lesbian friend from work who styled herself very boyishly, but I'm not sure if that's considered butch or not. Does the term just cover masculine in general, or is it more the stereotypically tough kind of masculine?

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty much the same here as well.

I was attracted to a lesbian friend from work who styled herself very boyishly, but I'm not sure if that's considered butch or not. Does the term just cover masculine in general, or is it more the stereotypically tough kind of masculine?
I have no idea. The masculine women I have been drawn to probably refer to themselves as studs. Probably.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
masculine presenting human being here
i've identified as a butch fag for most of life
i lurve butch women, masculine non-binary folks and such
from my early crushes on several members of Tribe8 to my very first crush on Vasquez
i have always been attracted to masculine/butch women

in my hook-up happy years, i would follow Daddy types and other boys.

then again i have an appreciation for curvy inked femmes
hmmm i am more dominate toward femmes than with a butch woman
my butch on butch relationships have straddled the power dynamic
my butch on femme relationships have always had me on top

i have noticed my long term relationships are always against type
my last girlfriend is a very small, very femme lesbian woman
not a damn thing masculine about her looks, her nature, or her interests

my current long term relationship is with a dude
a dude that would be the cutest dyke on the planet if he were not a he

now i will go search the webz for hot womangs
then i'm gonna reread Stone Butch Blues

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
To be overly simplistic about it: When it comes to ladies, I like to be the butch one. When it comes to the fellas, I like to be the feminine one.

That's obviously not set in stone. I sometimes find a feminine man attractive (Manny MUA on YouTube) or a butch woman attractive (Vasquez had my panties in a tingle too).

Reactions: AlteredEgo

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've become very friendly with a construction worker on one of the crews. She's really an awesome person and works like a horse! She's funny and fun to be around. I'm not sexually attracted to her, and I do not believe she is into me, so it all works out.

And for the record, I've never been attracted to another woman sexually. I may think they're sexy, voluptuous and gorgeous. But become romantically involved? Nopes.

Reactions: BetterFuture