Butea Superba vs. Tongkat Ali

cowboymax

Just Browsing
Media
Which one should I buy?
I've heard that many people notice huge gains both in terms of penis size and testicle size. But which one is better? My penis is average in size but I need to boost my testosterone levels.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I've tried both, and both won't give fast results if you want to grow your penis. In fact if you use them alone you'll probably have to wait a very long time before you see any gains.
http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html will produce the fastest results if you want to gain some inches.

In terms of effects, tongkat ali gave me the most noticable libido boost but it was very mild, I needed very high doses to see a change.
Butea superba doesn't seem to be very effective for me, hardly any aphrodisiac effect at all.

I find that food and drinks have the biggest effect on boosting PE gains. Anything that will improve blood circulation and dilate blood vessels is good, eg: Chilli con carne, ginseng, ginger, gingko biloba. These are easily available and cheap.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

D_Kerry_N_Ashon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been cycling TA (200:1) off/on for a bit now and I've notice some gains. Haven't measure recently, but I'm DEF more girthy. I've noticed that if I also take Arginine @ the same time, my libido goes through the roof. I'll spring wood @ the slightest breeze like I was back in high school. Never tried Butea though.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Never tried butea superba although I've wanted to. It seems it's impossible to find in a store.

I've taken tongkat ali extract(50:1) at about 400mg spread throughout the day. It improves libido and helps with weightlifting because of the increase in testosterone. As I've mentioned in a different thread that I don't think it's possible to make permanant gains in penis or testicle size with tongkat ali. They temporarily make both bigger but after about a week everything seems to tune itself down. I've tried uping the dose but that doesn't work. I find it's best to cycle, take it for 4 days then don't take it for a week.