Butt crack hair

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do that? Hairy asses are hot. Mine is pretty hairy too and it gets admired. Occasional "cling-on" is only downside as I see it.

D_Trimbley Trousersprout

Experimental Member
Media
Let me explain my problem better : no I don't wanna get rid of all the hair I wann keep the hair on my buttcheeks. I just wanna get rid of the hair around the hole and in the crack, because it's kind of in the way between the poop and the toilet... There. Veet should do it? Are you sure? I got some serious hair down there.

D_Trimbley Trousersprout

Experimental Member
Media
I love fucking hairy butts. One of my all time favorite bottoms just trims/shaves right around the hole because he says my cock pulling his hair in and out of his rectum makes him sore. But he leaves the rest furry for me.

This is exactly what I want to do. Shaving it though would just require some weird contorsions no?

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a particular kind of Veet I should get?
Oh my god... I have just realized that I was wrong!!!
It is not Veet but Vichy, the french company!!!
Veet is porbably more aggressive.
This is a URL (in German but at least you see the tube):
Enthaarungscreme Dermo-Tolérance | Dépilation
Hope you can find it at your location.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have a partner trim it for you. Make it part of your foreplay or even if it isn't sexual looking at a nice hairy ass (not a FOREST) is kinda sexy I think.

battlepancho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ive got a solution for ya, i usually use nair hair removal (for men, I guess its stronger to get harder coarse hair) and it does the trick perfectly. I;ve never had irritation from it or burning or nothing, just leaves a baby smooth butt. I only use it probably once every few months and nearly never during the cold canada winter months.

tips for it: The bottle states to lather the area your about to use with warm water, so i fill my bathtub slightly with warm water and lie down for a minute. then get up, pad it dry abit and apply. always come out perfect.

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd avoid the depilatories...

Get a mens groomer (i.e. small clipper for sideburns & such) & use that (with or without a guard) to trim as little or as much as you want... and as short as you want. If you razor shave, you can get pimples, ingrown hairs, etc. Depilatories can burn if you don't get the timing right or have sensitive skin.