Butt etiquette

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Buttiquette: Ask first. At least the first time - if you're both into it, save the surprise for another occation.

We all have different preferences. Personally, I hate anal and won't engage in it. I don't see why that should make me a bad person. Sex is about pleasure, we all have our comfort zone. Just need to try matching up with someone with similar ...interests ;)

I've thought about it and I guess this is the best advice ;-)

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe you should ask the general male populace if you can be their speaker before assuming they'd vote for you.

See above.

With this post alone you have a strike against you.

Well, that should send the size queens running to you. Brace yourself. :rolleyes:

Don't worry I have an escape plan BatGirl. You know you make me hot. The mercury sure is rising in someone's thermometer of bliss around here.:smile:

P.S. I think I'm a little more nuanced than people generally seem to read into me, go figure. This forum should have a better nested... ah never mind... programmers never agree.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After reading all the posts, I guess the argument I am most persuaded by is that those who want to penetrate should be willing to get penetrated.

And I think it would really help things along here if a few guys (not to mention any names:rolleyes:) would undergo that experiment RIGHT AWAY

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After reading all the posts, I guess the argument I am most persuaded by is that those who want to penetrate should be willing to get penetrated.

And I think it would really help things along here if a few guys (not to mention any names:rolleyes:) would undergo that experiment RIGHT AWAY

Pucker up... heh heh heh. You tell 'em Matthew. quid prostate quo

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please, LIGHTEN UP.

U sound like an utter feminist and i can assure you most men don't find this attractive. There is nothing wrong with men prefering submissive women, just like many women like more confident men. Confident doesn't equate to being a bastard, just as being submissive doesn't equate to being a role over.

And utter BS that just because a women take it up the arse a man also should. We are the holders of a penis, putting our penis in a little hole can make us come, a women putting a dildo in my arse is hardly going to make her come. Being a straight guy, the idea of having somethiing stuffed up my arse would make me feel mentally sick, gay, just NO. With a women the whole psychological impact of having something stuffed up your arse is TOTALLY different.

If u can't get your head round this then.............. uumm.... i'll move to another thread :)

With all due respect, I couldn't give a frogs fart if some men find strong women unattractive (or rather, are scared by them).

Yes, men have cocks, and no, putting a dildo up a blokes arse won't make her cum........ but neither will sucking his cock ffs! So..... having something up your arse would make you feel sick, for me too... I don't like it, so it's absolute bullshit to say that for women it is psychologically different.

If you can't get your head round this then.......... ummm.... fuck off!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Couldn't agree more - without lube! lol

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I don't mind if a girl sticks her fingers there. But that's all she really has to penetrate with. Still, no point for an inanimate object like a dildo. I'm not denying her any pleasure.

It's predictable that a gay guy is going to think that we should have things up our asses, but that's often part of the difference between being str8 and gay

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind if a girl sticks her fingers there. But that's all she really has to penetrate with. Still, no point for an inanimate object like a dildo. I'm not denying her any pleasure.

It's predictable that a gay guy is going to think that we should have things up our asses, but that's often part of the difference between being str8 and gay

You're all for give and take I see Big A - so.. she allows you anal sex, despite it not being comfortable or what her bottom was designed for. You're happy to take that, but what do you give in return???

You see, I wouldn't EVER expect someone to do something that is uncomfortable if I weren't prepared to do it myself.... so, where's this give and take you're so fond of?

Seems to me, you're more for take and take!

PS - there's alot to be said for inanimate objects, on the whole my vibrator is way more reliable at making me cum than a man! lol

PPS - having something up your arse isn't the difference between straight and gay, it's the difference between what you find pleasurable. I know a hell of a lot of straight men who like anal penetration and having their prostate stimulated. Equally, I know several gay couples for whom anal sex doesn't feature highly in their love making.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know that if there was a woman I was close enough with, I find the whole idea of her 'turning the tables' and fucking me for a change to be really hot. I have yet to do his though as I don't know how best to approach a woman about it... any pointers out there?

To each his own. Find a freak

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're all for give and take I see Big A - so.. she allows you anal sex, despite it not being comfortable or what her bottom was designed for. You're happy to take that, but what do you give in return???

You see, I wouldn't EVER expect someone to do something that is uncomfortable if I weren't prepared to do it myself.... so, where's this give and take you're so fond of?

Seems to me, you're more for take and take!

Something that pleases her. Not getting rammed with a dildo

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To each his own. Find a freak
BigA - will you ever learn??

There is nothing 'freaky' about it. We all have different tastes - you like submissive women, I like equality. Some people enjoy BDSM, some don't. Some like being anally stimulted, some don't!

Grow the fuck up!

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like you buggering off and letting her find a real man? :biggrin1:

Right? I would bet most women don't even think about ramming their guy with objects. They would just as soon stay away from his ass.
What is it? You have to continue to throw insults at each person who disagrees with you

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right? I would bet most women don't even think about ramming their guy with objects. They would just as soon stay away from his ass.
What is it? You have to continue to throw insults at each person who disagrees with you

Nope - do you have to think that everyone who doesn't like the same stuff as you is a freak?

I love it when people disagree with me, it would be a very dull world if we all had the same tastes. I don't mind that you like submissive women, I know some really nice dominant men. I just didn't like the fact that you said women are MEANT to be submissive, which is not true.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fine, i take it back.

However, i would consider a woman who wants to give it to her man with a dildo/ strap on to be a freak in bed, sure.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fine, i take it back.

However, i would consider a woman who wants to give it to her man with a dildo/ strap on to be a freak in bed, sure.

I'm not saying I just want to fuck a guy with a dildo for the hell of it. I'm saying that if he really expects me to take it then he must too, it's a very good indicator of how generous a lover he will be.

I wouldn't expect a bloke to spend hours going down on me if I wasn't prepared to return the favour etc.

But actually, I've known men who want to be penetrated with no thought of penetrating me anally, I think it is wayyyyy more common than you think.

By the way, I am a freak in bed - had never realised that was a bad thing though lol

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know if this is an age thing, or a cultural thing, but a "freak" is someone who is wild in bed. WHO SAID IT WAS A BAD THING? I've yet to directly insult anyone on this thread

I'm not saying I just want to fuck a guy with a dildo for the hell of it. I'm saying that if he really expects me to take it then he must to, fair's fair after all!

Well good thing we're not partners then. Fortunately for me, not all women share ur view.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if this is an age thing, or a cultural thing, but a "freak" is someone who is wild in bed. WHO SAID IT WAS A BAD THING? I've yet to directly insult anyone on this thread

You've been very verbal in saying that anyone who wants to anally penetrate a man or the men who like it are wrong - therefore when you tell someone to 'find a freak' to do it with, it doesn't come across as a good thing.

There is more than one way to insult someone, maybe you're just more indirect about it than me.