Butt fetish

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A lot of the posts talk about the admiration for cock. Many want to play with another man's dick primarily I see. But what about the ass? I'm a Butt fanatic. Love the shape of an ass, be it male or female. My favorite part of the human anatomy. I worship ass. Especially wrapped up in thong underwear, speedo, short shorts or a good jock, male, or Female. Anyone else here a primary ass man or am I alone?

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't know that I would call it a "fetish," but I really like asses. On guys, I like them muscular and meaty. On girls, I like them small and tight. I think a nice ass is attractive and can really get me going. I also like to rim a hot butt, though, in my experience, guys are usually much more up,for that than women.

Reactions: Heat

FinMe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can spot a lovely butt from miles away, I am with you, I think it is the best part of waking up......

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A lot of the posts talk about the admiration for cock. Many want to play with another man's dick primarily I see. But what about the ass? I'm a Butt fanatic. Love the shape of an ass, be it male or female. My favorite part of the human anatomy. I worship ass. Especially wrapped up in thong underwear, speedo, short shorts or a good jock, male, or Female. Anyone else here a primary ass man or am I alone?
I like the look of my ass, which is why only wear a thong as underwear and beachwear

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know that I would call it a "fetish," but I really like asses. On guys, I like them muscular and meaty. On girls, I like them small and tight. I think a nice ass is attractive and can really get me going. I also like to rim a hot butt, though, in my experience, guys are usually much more up,for that than women.

interesting...

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love my ass played with, licked and of course stuffed with hard cock.. I really enjoy going to the spa and showing off my smooth, round ass.. I love laying down in the saunas popping my ass up every now and then and hearing guys moan while checking it out.. Eventually, I feel a hand start rubbing all over my legs and ass and the action starts.. I also enjoy standing in the other hot rooms sticking my ass out until someone begins rubbing it.. It's hot having my ass eatin' out, finger banged and also fucked in front of others.. I also love when guys jerk off all over my ass.. Sometimes they try to be polite by using their towel to wipe their cum off but now I quickly reach back before they do that so I can seductively rub it all over my ass.. It's so hot!

Please check out my pics and let me know what you think of my ass..

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love my ass played with, licked and of course stuffed with hard cock.. I really enjoy going to the spa and showing off my smooth, round ass.. I love laying down in the saunas popping my ass up every now and then and hearing guys moan while checking it out.. Eventually, I feel a hand start rubbing all over my legs and ass and the action starts.. I also enjoy standing in the other hot rooms sticking my ass out until someone begins rubbing it.. It's hot having my ass eatin' out, finger banged and also fucked in front of others.. I also love when guys jerk off all over my ass.. Sometimes they try to be polite by using their towel to wipe their cum off but now I quickly reach back before they do that so I can seductively rub it all over my ass.. It's so hot!

Please check out my pics and let me know what you think of my ass..
You have a great ass my friend. very nice.