Butt Hole

UhOhBOI14: Hey....I was really horny lately and stuck a lotion pump far up my ass it felt AWESOME! but when I took it back out there was blood on it! What did i do!

UhOhBOI14: Thank you! If I did that my goal in life in complete and i can die a happy man!

wvalady1968: If the bleeding continues, or if you develop a fever, pain, or any serious symptoms, YES, get to a doctor fast. And don't worry. You won't be the first they've seen.

Allie
:-*

leanffm: I hear that some straight men even get turned on if their girls stick a finger up their ass. I dont think its a bad thing and takes away anything from their "straight male acting".
Its a medical fact that the prostate can be stimulated that way :)

chootie: Are you insane?

Why would you stick a bottle in your ass? Dont worry about the blood because it will stop if you discontinue putting bottles in your ass! The thought of it makes me ill and queesy.

chootie :eek: :eek: :eek:

IllBeing: I had my ex put her finger in my anus when we had sex and it was amazing.

Too bad we finished and she tells everyone I have a lumpy cock and like it up the ass.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll take a wild stab at this, since your user name is no doubt predicated by your age; You scratched something when you shoved that thing up your ass. If you have any more continued rectal bleeding, don't be an idiot, go see a doctor, proctologist or otherwise.

LoveGirl: Why are we still posting in this thread? Let this end it plx.