Butt plug pluggin' up!

wiretwister

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a silicone butt plug that's 5" long & 1-1/4" in diameter. Using lots of lube, I can get it in about 3/4's of the way & it doesn't want to go any further. Could it be that my intestines don't flex to accommodate, or is it a matter of working with it? Of course I'm using a condom on it.

jeff3440

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
simply put, practice, practice practice - go slow, try rotating the plug as you're pushing, lay on your side, top leg raised, and mostly enjoy the journey and the distination -

I suggest deleting this post from this forum and moving it to the "Sex With A Large Penis" forum. That's where all the sexual action threads go regardless of whether they involve penis of any size.

Welcome to LPSG!!

100% straight?

What is not straight about using an anal toy?

Does giving yourself a handjob make you gay? If not, why would pleasuring your ass? They're both erogenous zones.

Note what cultural conditioning can do to a man's enjoyment of his own body in private simply by questioning his sexual orientation.

wiretwister

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Jeff for your suggestions. Mission accomplished! I was about ready to cut a couple inches off, but glad I didn't as the sensation of taking the whole thing is nerves going wild beyond expectations.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when it gets a butt plugs that has a curve to it then it won't be straight sex

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Work with it, but it's gotta be constant. I am using glass buttplugs because they're so much smoother and go in easier. So far, i have gotten bigger, but I have a 2" wide buttplug that I need to fit so that my boyfriend can fit easily. I'm tired of painful buttsex