1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Butt Plug?

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by SmallDickBigBalls, May 27, 2019.

1. SmallDickBigBalls

SmallDickBigBalls Sexy Member

Anyone have any experience with butt plugs? I heard they help you train yourself to bottom better and take bigger or thicker dicks? Can someone tell me the correct way to use it... and how to keep it inside? any info would be appreciated. :)

henry777 likes this.
  2. Shyguy312

Shyguy312 Loved Member

I’ve got a small one, VERY nice when real cock isn’t an option.

3. muskokan

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have in my possession 3 plugs of differing sizes. Two of them are used for almost daily use and the 3rd is fro some serious stretching. The smaller ones slide in with little to no effort and remain seated because of the girth of the neck; the largest one needs some lube and a whole lot of slow going to get it in and seated. My advice is to find a set or 3 and work up to the biggest one and then get a bigger one.

henry777 and Mister2101 like this.
  4. winesthel945

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's a bunch of threads on here about how to train yourself to take larger dicks. You don't really need a butt plug, you can use a lot of lube and a couple of fingers and get to the same place, because what's most important is lubrication and patience/relaxation.

I'd do some searching on these boards, you'll find lots of this covered. E.g., How to enlarge or stretch tight anus

Cheers!

steel33 and henry777 like this.
  5. SmallDickBigBalls

SmallDickBigBalls Sexy Member

I tried one but I don't know how to keep it inside, it keeps coming out... does that mean I need a smaller or bigger one?

6. Raulz0r

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Regarding coming out part, maybe you put too much lube, if that's not the issue try sitting on it for a few minutes until you butt gets used to it.

I've got a couple of plugs, my best advice is to start small and build yourself up, I personally own a small silicone one, and a larger one from glass that imitates the head of a cock.

surfnwoody and Mister2101 like this.
  7. winesthel945

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You need one with a bigger difference between the widest part that's inside your ass and the narrowest part that is sticking through your hole. If it's too tapered or not a big enough difference, it'll fall out because there's nothing to really stop it from sliding back out when it naturally pushes against your tightened sphincter.

This might be solved with a "bigger" plug. Or must one with a different design, where the part that passes through is smaller.

Please do not follow the recommendation to use less lube. If you're depending on friction to hold it in, then you've definitely got the wrong plug. The right plug will stay in even if you've got a gallon of lube there.

8. henry777

henry777 Superior Member

I use a small butt plug from time to time when I'm fucking a guy. The orgasm is amazing.

tucsonwoody likes this.
  9. Pumpme

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have at least as dozen and use them every day. My favorites have a large head (2"+ diameter) and a neck that is just slightly smaller, I love the feeling of my anus being held wide open. Just got a new one I will be using as soon as I get home from work, 2-1/2" thick × 8" insertable, 2-1/4" neck. How do I keep them from falling out? I wear a harness. Took me a while to find the right one I eventually I found one at a good price on you guessed it....Amazon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice