Butt Plug?

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tried one but I don't know how to keep it inside, it keeps coming out... does that mean I need a smaller or bigger one?

You need one with a bigger difference between the widest part that's inside your ass and the narrowest part that is sticking through your hole. If it's too tapered or not a big enough difference, it'll fall out because there's nothing to really stop it from sliding back out when it naturally pushes against your tightened sphincter.

This might be solved with a "bigger" plug. Or must one with a different design, where the part that passes through is smaller.

Please do not follow the recommendation to use less lube. If you're depending on friction to hold it in, then you've definitely got the wrong plug. The right plug will stay in even if you've got a gallon of lube there.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have in my possession 3 plugs of differing sizes. Two of them are used for almost daily use and the 3rd is fro some serious stretching. The smaller ones slide in with little to no effort and remain seated because of the girth of the neck; the largest one needs some lube and a whole lot of slow going to get it in and seated. My advice is to find a set or 3 and work up to the biggest one and then get a bigger one.

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a bunch of threads on here about how to train yourself to take larger dicks. You don't really need a butt plug, you can use a lot of lube and a couple of fingers and get to the same place, because what's most important is lubrication and patience/relaxation.

I'd do some searching on these boards, you'll find lots of this covered. E.g., How to enlarge or stretch tight anus

Cheers!

Raulz0r

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Regarding coming out part, maybe you put too much lube, if that's not the issue try sitting on it for a few minutes until you butt gets used to it.

I've got a couple of plugs, my best advice is to start small and build yourself up, I personally own a small silicone one, and a larger one from glass that imitates the head of a cock.

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have at least as dozen and use them every day. My favorites have a large head (2"+ diameter) and a neck that is just slightly smaller, I love the feeling of my anus being held wide open. Just got a new one I will be using as soon as I get home from work, 2-1/2" thick × 8" insertable, 2-1/4" neck. How do I keep them from falling out? I wear a harness. Took me a while to find the right one I eventually I found one at a good price on you guessed it....Amazon.