butt plugs

Gorgeous: My gf and I have always been into anal. I've been blessed with a girl who really likes it. In the last few months we've been using butt plugs and when I say we I mean using them on both of us. At first it was tough. I actually had a hemmorhoid flare up that was not so comfortable and lasted a bit longer that expected.
Anywho, lately I've been really enjoying it. Enough so that I'll even do it alone while jerking it. I've gotten to the point that our medium sized one is very easy to insert after the initial "shove". Now I'm feeling like I want a bigger one. We've got lots of toys and I've been warming up with the plug and using her bigger dildo aftarward.

Who else here uses and enjoys butt plugs? How big have you gone? I'm pretty naive when it comes to the limits of the infamous "back door" and I'd love to know what its capable of. I'm excited to go to the next level and I'd like some help!

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just remember, your hole (sphincter just sounds so clinical...) your hole is a muscle. All you gotta do is let it relax and it will open up much more than you thought possible.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good for you and your wife. I have actually had a few straight male friends confide that they really wanted to explore this but their wife just wouldn't play. I can understand if they didn't want it personally but why deprive the one who does. The sheer pleasure some guys miss because they haven't explored their body more. I know some guys think they will be less of a man but I find the reverse is true. The orgasm is so much stronger and reaching and stimulating the part of the cock inside you makes me feel like a freaking hung monster. More guys should give it a try. I encourage my straight male friend to just explore himself on his own time while jacking off. Then he can really take his time and work up to what ever he wants to explore.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a Yahoo cam room called " Men riding dildos for the ladies" ( I kid you not!) and the room is always JAMMED PACKED! FULL of guys on cam "riding" dildos for the honeys.

Theres alot more st8 guys into this then I thought.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by tightfit@Jun 6 2005, 12:14 PM
My long time sex buddy uses one. He often has it in most of the day. This really helps me as he is already well loosened up before I enter him.
[post=318276]Quoted post[/post]​

He goes to work with it in him? Its not uncomfortable?

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tightfit@Jun 6 2005, 12:14 PM
He goes to work with it in him? Its not uncomfortable?
[post=318279]Quoted post[/post]​
It's fairly short but quite thick. He doesn't find it uncomfortable. He once tried a longer one but didn't like it.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I use plugs sometimes.
She really likes it.
It's a little overwhelming for me.
I like it and it turns me on but I can't leave it in for long.

We also have a small vibe that I like way better, the vibration
really sends me through the roof. The trouble with a vibe is that it doesn't stay
in on it's own.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 6 2005, 02:22 PM
You know, Viking, there are companies that manufacture vibrating butt-plugs. That might be a perfect toy for you: it vibrates, but stays in without hands.
[post=318420]Quoted post[/post]​

REALLLY?

Hmmmmm.

*Frantically looks for credit card*