butt plugs?

bigguyatNYU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just recently watched a straight guy jacking off while using a butt plug. This sort of surprised me, and wondered if most straight guys enjoy using them while jerking solo.

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
I just recently watched a straight guy jacking off while using a butt plug. This sort of surprised me, and wondered if most straight guys enjoy using them while jerking solo.

Most? No, I would say most straight guys wouldn't be into that.

If only they knew what they were missing.......

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I'll resurrect this thread.

I bought a butt plug today... actually, I don't think it's so much of a plug as it is a toy. I thought they are suppose to stay in and that you can go out etc while wearing it. Am I wrong or did I just buy the wrong thing? This just wants to pop out and won't stay in place.

Ok, the hysterical laughing can stop now....

:lmao:

Attachments

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
That one looks more like the kind you'd just use for fun. Some of the ones that stay in all day are called ass locks. They have a ring that fits around your goods, and a latex attachment that connects to the butt plug. They make harnesses for that use too.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I figured I messed up. That little booger cost me $30. It feels good (better than my dildo) but it won't stay (although I can sit and watch TV for example and it's fine). The cone shaped plugs they had were either small or larger with nothing in between. The small was just small and the large was, well, too much for a first timer.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I bought a dildo and an ass lock. Yes it does massage your prostate, if you pump it in and out, otherwise it just applies pressure on your prostate as you walk around. Not part of my everyday J/O routine, but they are part of our sex toys when we make time to lock the door and play for a while.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used it at home yesterday leaving it in while I watched TV - sort of sitting on it to keep it in place. I did pre-cum a bit but not as much as when I played with it. Damn, that was nice.

chamisaguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I figured I messed up. That little booger cost me $30. It feels good (better than my dildo) but it won't stay (although I can sit and watch TV for example and it's fine). The cone shaped plugs they had were either small or larger with nothing in between. The small was just small and the large was, well, too much for a first timer.

My advice: Well, pretty soon you won't be a "first-timer" any more (!) -- so go for the large cone-shaped one, practice with it, and keep the cone-shaped plug in w/o a problem of it slipping back out.

You're welcome. ;)

gert123

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I'll resurrect this thread.

I bought a butt plug today... actually, I don't think it's so much of a plug as it is a toy. I thought they are suppose to stay in and that you can go out etc while wearing it. Am I wrong or did I just buy the wrong thing? This just wants to pop out and won't stay in place.

Ok, the hysterical laughing can stop now....

:lmao:

Nice size (BIG) ! let us know when you can keep it in. :)

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
butt plugs are great to just wear around. but you have to have the right one. you neeed the kind that willl stay in without a problem. the focus should not be on just 'a huge plug in your ass', but a good comfortable fit. like the aneros. they are great. also a good place to check out is mr s leather website . they have one called" the most comfortabel butt plug in the world." something close to that name. i can't wait to get one. i went for my walk last wk. and left my plug in and wow it felt great .

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finding the right sized butt plug is important. Too small and you don't feel enough pleasure. Too big and it can be uncomfortable. I like the cone shaped ones made of soft silicone.