BUTT

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Does anyone else read BUTT magazine ? It's kinda a Queer/arts/fashion/zeitgeist-fanzine-ish kinda thing, it'd be interesting to know if anyone else is a reader. :redface:

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone else read BUTT magazine ? It's kinda a Queer/arts/fashion/zeitgeist-fanzine-ish kinda thing, it'd be interesting to know if anyone else is a reader. :redface:

I've perused it following various links from one place or another but have never really followed it.

The design (especially the font) puts me off, and I'm reminded very much of the kinda DIY magazines commonly found about town in the late 80s and early 90s such as the DPN.

But on your recommendation, darling, I'll slog through :cool:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I've perused it following various links from one place or another but have never really followed it.

The design (especially the font) puts me off, and I'm reminded very much of the kinda DIY magazines commonly found about town in the late 80s and early 90s such as the DPN.

But on your recommendation, darling, I'll slog through :cool:

Oh I think that's very much the intention Caro mio, it's that kind of hand printed retro look they're going for, the hard copy is more like a small paperback book printed on matte paper and all the photos are in black and white normally.

I know what you mean about it being a wee bit hard to read though, the pink doesn't help, but it does have lots of interesting men in it.

10 points for the name :up:

Lead story today:
Flexible French Ballet Dancer Is Afraid Of Men Ruining His Ass
:lmao:

I know, and it's such a random article too! I love some of the other title stories too. :tongue:

Like the latest one! "I sucked off an Iraqi Sniper While his Girlfriend Slept Upstairs" !! too funny. :biggrin1:

Media
Oh boy @ Jem and the Holograms! Reminds me of the time I dropped acid with friends during the 80's. We were all coming down from all of the carrying on, someone turned on the television. Jem and Holograms was on. It was the episode where she lost her famous pair of earrings! So they went shopping instead of looking for them! LOL

This looks interesting, thanks for sharing H.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Oh boy @ Jem and the Holograms! Reminds me of the time I dropped acid with friends during the 80's. We were all coming down from all of the carrying on, someone turned on the television. Jem and Holograms was on. It was the episode where she lost her famous pair of earrings! So they went shopping instead of looking for them! LOL

I know! That clip is totally hilarious! "MuthaFuckin Abortion!" :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

OMG this is the latest episode of "Jiz" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpjO2gXkIjQ

Media
I'm from the House of La Beja (sp?) bitch, I will kick your ass! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Those New York houses....this video is about the drag show in 1967 (from The Queen 1968) where the legendary Crystal LaBeija (founder of the House of LaBeija) cries foul over a favored contestant. (Harlo)

About 1:30 the flip out begins. All I can say is, all that hairspray destroys brain cells. LOL

"Crystal dahling...don't go...it's fixed for Harlo!"

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Those New York houses....this video is about the drag show in 1967 (from The Queen 1968) where the legendary Crystal LaBeija (founder of the House of LaBeija) cries foul over a favored contestant. (Harlo)

About 1:30 the flip out begins. All I can say is, all that hairspray destroys brain cells. LOL

"Crystal dahling...don't go...it's fixed for Harlo!"

Oh you bitch! That just sent me off on a Vogueing clip oddessey on Youtube for like an hour! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1eSFxSQaDg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH5TCpJyT2Y&feature=related Even better clip actually

I need to brush up on my lingo, what does "Chop" mean?!! I simply must know!

I love The Queen, it's such a timewarp and so so so funny.

Last edited:
Media
Oh you bitch! That just sent me off on a Vogueing clip oddessey on Youtube for like an hour! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1eSFxSQaDg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH5TCpJyT2Y&feature=related Even better clip actually

I need to brush up on my lingo, what does "Chop" mean?!! I simply must know!

I love The Queen, it's such a timewarp and so so so funny.

Excellent!

Willie Ninja's children in those clips giving some Vogue. All that energy!
I love the artistic freedom and expression.

(I don't know what "Chop" mean either. Will have to figure that out.)