Button Fly Boxer Briefs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by swing_low, May 12, 2009.

1. swing_low

swing_low Active Member

Does anyone know a good store where you can buy button fly boxer briefs? Actually what I'm looking for is boxer briefs that don't have a pouch, but are just flat in the front. I normally wear boxers because they're comfortable, but lately I've been getting hard-ons for like no reason at all during the day, so I thought maybe I should go back to boxer briefs. But the thing is, I hate that bunched up feeling that most of them have. So if I could find a boxer brief that's shaped just like a boxer (only tighter to control erections more), and where your dick can just hang straight down one leg or the other (instead of being cramped up in a pouch), that would be perfect. I had a pair like this a long time ago that I bought from Walmart, but they don't sell them anymore.

2. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
  3. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    swing low...I know the exactly the boxerbriefs your talking about i used to wear them also. but I don't see them around anymore, calvin klein used to have them and fruit of the loom but i haven't seen them in a while

4. lilbear

lilbear Member

Just go commando.

5. looneysamo

looneysamo New Member

I have several pairs of Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs with button flies. I got them for cheap at Marshalls.

6. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Can't beat CK boxer-briefs to my mind! Wearing them now.

They also in my experience have the only waistband that doesn't fold over or get fucked up.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice