Button Fly Boxer Briefs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by swing_low, May 12, 2009.

1. swing_low

swing_low Member

Does anyone know a good store where you can buy button fly boxer briefs? Actually what I'm looking for is boxer briefs that don't have a pouch, but are just flat in the front. I normally wear boxers because they're comfortable, but lately I've been getting hard-ons for like no reason at all during the day, so I thought maybe I should go back to boxer briefs. But the thing is, I hate that bunched up feeling that most of them have. So if I could find a boxer brief that's shaped just like a boxer (only tighter to control erections more), and where your dick can just hang straight down one leg or the other (instead of being cramped up in a pouch), that would be perfect. I had a pair like this a long time ago that I bought from Walmart, but they don't sell them anymore.

2. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
  3. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    swing low...I know the exactly the boxerbriefs your talking about i used to wear them also. but I don't see them around anymore, calvin klein used to have them and fruit of the loom but i haven't seen them in a while

4. lilbear

lilbear Member

Just go commando.

5. looneysamo

looneysamo New Member

I have several pairs of Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs with button flies. I got them for cheap at Marshalls.

6. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Can't beat CK boxer-briefs to my mind! Wearing them now.

They also in my experience have the only waistband that doesn't fold over or get fucked up.

Draft saved Draft deleted