Button fly or zipper

saintedelephant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, here is my question. What do you prefer for yourself and for others, seeing a large member straining against a zipper, or a button fly? I love to see a guy in tight pants with a button fly, sometimes it looks like the buttons are about to burst forth and spill him out.

For myself, I tend to go for zippered jeans. I'm not sure why with my love of others in button fly.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a pair of Levis white 501 button fly jeans. I love them as they are so sexy. For every day, I wear Levis 505 corduroy jeans. The most comfortable jeans that I've found.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Button fly for sure, here. (See my pics) Visually sexier to me and no worries about my package also getting "Zipped"!

Love the sound of zippers coming down, but, the "pop, pop, pop" of button fly jeans flying open, gives me an instant boner.

Levi's 501's, Sorel's, Lucky Jeans and Carhart's for me. Especially if I have work to do, or feeling randy.

Onan

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Button flys. Zippers are heinous things that should never be near a man's manly parts!!

Besides, button flys are sexier!!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Button fly was part of the gay costume of the 70's and 80's. It was a way of telling without telling.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Zippers are easier, but there is something inherently sexy about button fly. They're definitely more fun to open.

I just did a quick survey because I'm doing laundry and most of my pants are zipper. Which explains a lot. :biggrin1:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Button fly was part of the gay costume of the 70's and 80's. It was a way of telling without telling.

I rembember being told by a guy in Sydney that there was a button code to go along with the hanky code, but can't remember too much about it, but it all revolved around which buttons were open, covered and displayed. I'd never heard of it in the UK.