Button-up jeans or zip up jeans?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer Levi button fly 501s because I think it's super-sexy to leave one or two buttons open near the bottom or top or in the middle as if to say, "Anybody interested in taking a peek at my meat?" It's a very good attention grabber!

Taking the visual bulge appeal out of the equation I'm a button fan. Much more sturdy than zippers in my opinion but albeit it's only an opinion. If the fly goes down in public with a zipper you may get an odd stare or two but if one button comes undone the others are keeping you insured haha.

comoose

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Button fly is incredibly annoying if you're going out and going to be peeing more than a couple times.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't owned a pair of zip-up jeans since I was about 15. They're more convenient, obviously, but the commonly-held belief among everyone I know is that they look a bit naff compared to button-fly jeans.

D

deleted3782

I prefer Levi button fly 501s because I think it's super-sexy to leave one or two buttons open near the bottom or top or in the middle as if to say, "Anybody interested in taking a peek at my meat?" It's a very good attention grabber!

Haha, I've left the bottom two unbuttoned.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Speaking of button fly jeans, I just saw John Gidding on HGTV wearing a pair of cool jeans with an exposed row of buttons on the fly. Very cool (very 70's retro). I wonder if you can find a pair under $100 some place?

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always go zip up, button fly can be dangerous after you've really had alot to drink and you are unable to do the fly back up. I learned this one the hard way

button up jeans definitely make the bulge more pronounced if that's your goal then you should wear them I think pants with a zipper are for me better for comfort. They have some that have a zipper that if bought right can show off your ass better but I'm not an ass type of guy......

Hakubuza

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Buttons for me. Since I have both a decently large package and a decently large ass, the buttons allow for a little more give in them.