Buttonflies

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I have a pair of abercrombie buttonflys that I swear were made just for flattering your junk. I look absolutely huge in them and I am a grower, not a shower.

I put those on for the first time, looked in the mirror and said where the fuck did that thing come from?:eek::rofl:

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a pair of abercrombie buttonflys that I swear were made just for flattering your junk. I look absolutely huge in them and I am a grower, not a shower.

I put those on for the first time, looked in the mirror and said where the fuck did that thing come from?:eek::rofl:

i've got a pair too, and i ALWAYS get attention in those, they r the best. if you like to get attention down there, these r like a walking billboard that say i'm hung. :cool:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
i've got a pair too, and i ALWAYS get attention in those, they r the best. if you like to get attention down there, these r like a walking billboard that say i'm hung. :cool:

I really need to get some more, those were great, but I ripped a good sized hole in the knee. I believe they were the Baxter slim, low rise boot cut. Lately i have been wearing Levis 527 vintage boot cut. They are nice too, just a little looser in the crotch but not the butt. And being a skinny guy, I would like something a little tighter. However, I found the abercrombies tight in the crotch and loose in the butt. Well I just don't have an ass, and the low, large pockets of the abercrombies let that be known.:redface:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yah they do
I can't wear them cus I'm too big but they do

??

Usually the button-flies are the only kind of jeans that accommodate the big dicks. Not that I'm doubting you, Rob, but if you're too big to fit into a button-fly, you're probably too big to be in any pants at all.

Which is fine by me!:biggrin1: