Buttons v Zippers: A Decisive Battle

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Can I hijack this thread and ask how many here would like to see Lex in snug button fly jeans? Me! Me! Me!

Love your hijacking, Sorcerer:tongue: and eager to second your motion re Lex all snuggled down in his button fly jeans! Sitting here now pondering that package, thanks to your bringing UP the subject!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KinkGuy said:
Lex, you are a wimp.:rolleyes: Button fly jeans are supposed to be a hassle and they are have to be "too snug." They show off your huge phallus to its best advantage.

You have so much to learn, young bi-guy.
You gonna teach me, KinkGuy?

I've got waaaay too much ass and thighs to be wearing slim fit, button-fly boot cut jeans. Just doesn't work me for. The cock and ball size mandate additional room. And hey--I like my jeans to be able to come of EASILY..and my cock needs to be oble to come out in 5 seconds or less.

Sorcerer said:
Can I hijack this thread and ask how many here would like to see Lex in snug button fly jeans? Me! Me! Me!

Later tonight, I'll try to see if I can dig up a pictur eof me in REGULAR jeans, so you can see how THEY fit. Now, if you buy me a pair of button-flys, I'll wear them for you all.

I wear a 34 x 34 (and yes, they will be VERY tight).

Attachments

Reactions: arieswm4bm

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lex said:
Easily arranged.
I've got a handy digital cam in my house.
Front or back shot?

are you serious?

Front. After all, it is your genitalia we have been trying to stuff into 501's is it not? But, if you love us enough, a bonus butt shot probably wouldn't offend us. Well, it might a coupla' members, bwtf. :tongue: Lex, where would you like your new pants shipped?

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
art said:
I agree with you. I usually wear 501s for just that reason.

Not necessarily true. I usually unbutton only the lowest three buttons. This technique is also useful if you want to have that Special Friend get in some stealthy groping in otherwise inappropriate situations.

I agree. I wear 501s alot! Unbutton lower 2 or 3 buttons!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lex, I thought it was that "your" balls were in my court? Done and done, my friend. We ALL wanna' see you stuff your junk in 501's. I'm betting it'll be HOT! And I (we) don't really care if you are a little uncomfortable.

HangX

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Button fly jeans are the way to go, as they have a bit more give where we need it and buttons are basically indestructible. They are getting hard to find. I used to buy Lucky brand religiously for their button fly, but they have been scarce, especially in Canada.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KinkGuy said:
Lex, I thought it was that "your" balls were in my court? Done and done, my friend. We ALL wanna' see you stuff your junk in 501's. I'm betting it'll be HOT! And I (we) don't really care if you are a little uncomfortable.

Hey-if they are grossly uncomfortable, youcan just take them off me, KinkGuy.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RoysToy said:
Maybe you can consider getting all your stuff in them on cam, Lex. This way we can all enjoy the scenery:tongue:

Good idea RoysToy! The jeans go out on Friday! I'm too cheap for overnight delivery...so all you fellow pervs will just have to keep your panties on. :eek:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Grit said:
Button fly jeans are getting harder to find.

Come to Virginia. They're all over the place, from the local Sears to the Levi Outlet store. 501s are displayed in more sizes and degrees of distress than any other style.

Is this just an East Coast thing? Just gandering, more guys wear 501s than zipper-fly Levis. Or maybe I just notice the 501s more. (I've got an almost new pair on right now! They are an incredibly deep saturated blue.)

I'll even offer a button-fly tour package for those of you who are deprived.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
KinkGuy said:
Good idea RoysToy! The jeans go out on Friday! I'm too cheap for overnight delivery...so all you fellow pervs will just have to keep your panties on. :eek:

NP keeping my pants on, KinkGuy, since they are old sweats with the crotch cut out, making it handy for the feature attraction to snake its way out. One has to improvise during the long winter months, right?:biggrin1:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the longest time I never wore button fly. I alway thought they looked funny. You know seeing the buttons and that extra flap. Well, as I got older I soon began to realize that they actually looked very sexy on guys. I now wear then all the time. Levi 501 or 505's are my favorites. I also like the new low rise zipper pants. So, I guess I like them both.