Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi guys,
Considering buying a buttplug as the entire internet seems to be positive about the feeling it can have when having sex or just some alone fun...

But there are ton loads of them to find. Any good tips? My ass is kinda new with the whole toy thing so don’t exactly know what size to go for etc.

If there would be any experienced guys, willing to help out?!

Thanks!!!

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a bunch of threads in this forum that have addressed this topic in great depth -- no pun intended. Do a search for "butt plug" and you'll find an ass-load of information. :)

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd suggest starting with fingering yourself in the shower while jerking off before moving on to buttplugs.

Direct thumb pressure on your prostate as you cum will intensify your orgasms.

I would actually suggest using a thin vibrator next. Just make sure the vibes are coming from the tip though.

The only advantage of butt plugs is it staying in without holding it. Until you want that function, I wouldn't buy one personally.

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That does look like a giant to start with :) :) But thanks !!

if you use one of the squishy cheapie ones, understand that it must be waterbased lubes and they're not meant to be kept for the long term (they're porous and will hold onto any smells)

Here's a good question to ask yourself, especially with an observation: you've stated 30% gay. if you were ever to have anal sex with another man, the average penis is 1.2~1.5 inches diameter. getting and being used to a buttplug that's that size or a bit bigger will be great practice for that.

this is often called "large" or "medium" for that. if they're saying 4.5 around, that's the 1.1 inches around, and if they're saying 5.5 around, that's generally 1.5 across.

I'm incredibly partial to my Large Njoy plug. it's on the pricy side (generally 100 CAD), being stainless steel, it's able to be used with any lube. it also allows for temperature play.

Reactions: mutualjax

DumberFusionBlue

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks guys for all the useful tips! Just ordered one... went for the Lovense Hush... seemed reasonable in size and had the advantage of the vibrating stuff. Wasn’t initially what I was looking for, but might as well give it a try!!
I’ll keep you guys posted once it arrives :)

Reactions: mutualjax

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get a "trainer set". Usually a collection of 3 - 5 plugs, starting small and getting slightly bigger as you go. They'll have different sets, so you can decide how small (or big) the smallest is and then go up from there.