Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't stand Castro.... he's tooo much of a douche bag to get into his videos... he isn't even into the sex... like he wouldn't let him touch him or anything, if I was fucking that guy... I wouldn't let him look away from my eyes.... He's really quite pretty, especially his eyes -falls over-

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The beautiful bottom belongs to Tony Michaels. He's been in films by Papi, Cocodorm, MixITupBoys, Flavaworks amongst others. Tends to usually be with black/latino guys. I think he's fucking gorgeous lol.

plz could you post some links??? THAT ASS MANN

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The beautiful bottom belongs to Tony Michaels. He's been in films by Papi, Cocodorm, MixITupBoys, Flavaworks amongst others. Tends to usually be with black/latino guys. I think he's fucking gorgeous lol.

you came through on this one lol...thanks!

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dustin Zito shaking his ass and fucking a pillow. (lol it sounds corny but I promise it's super hot).

Theirs something about the way he smiles and laughs all while doing this stuff that makes it extra hot.

I Drink Man Juice
he's surprisingly thick........and still gay as a maypole, dgaf what he says on tv.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know where I can find this scene where a black guy is groping the ass of a really muscular white jock before he fucks him ? I've only seen the gif where he is showing the ass to the camera and making it jiggle and bounce and the white guy's butt is very round and muscular. I think the bottom had a black wife beater on and red shorts. In the gif it shows the black guy pulling down the shorts of the white dude and turns him to the camera before slapping and groping the white guy's very big glutes.