Butts?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha, they're all good, but as for personal preference, I like tiny little asses on very skinny guys. Kinda that "legs going all the way up to the waist" thing I guess.

That being said, every now and then I'll see a nice bubble butt that is proportionate to the guys' body frame that's just hot as hell, but I have a strong prefernce for the skinny ones, lol.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Ha, there's all good, but as for personal preference, I like tiny little asses on very skinny guys. Kinda that "legs going all the way up to the waist" thing I guess.

That being said, every now and then I'll see a nice bubble butt that is proportionate to the guys' body frame that's just hot as hell, but I have a strong prefernce for the skinny ones, lol.
Heh heh...
I have one of those meaty, muscly, "junk in the trunk" asses...lol.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Heh heh...
I have one of those meaty, muscly, "junk in the trunk" asses...lol.

Shit, you copied my post while there was still a typo in it!

I've got an ass like that too, I guess it's an opposites attract thing. I also like either very white or very dark men because I'm somewhere in the middle.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gimme a nice tight, hard one so I can wrap my hands around that and feel his muscles churning... Hmmmm :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No fat please, and not too skinny either. Watch NFL or Major Baseball League, and you'll find the kind of butts that I like. Love me some fuckhandles that I can squeeze and massage, and that won't work when they're too thin, or too fat. Buns of steel, yeah! THat's what I like.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like them hairless and they must like getting off the sofa in the weekends. . NO couch potato asses. Other than that a nice ass is just a bonus .....

Sporty bums are the best I suppose. Post a pic of yours and we will give you some feedback if you want.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get compliments for my butt from women (even from my mom:redface: ), especially when wearing certain pants or with pajamas. I'm a fairly active guy (bicycle, walking, racquet sports), so that helps keep it firm and toned.

It's hard to describe its exact type according to the criteria that have been posted here:smile: ; I'd say it's more of a bubble-butt type, but not exactly round. More of a firm, muscular type (no fat, that's for sure).

Not sure about posting pictures of my butt in the gallery, though; I wouldn't want to give people the wrong idea:wink:.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my hubby's butt; it's high,firm, looks 2 halves of an apple.

I can feel his glutes when we're missionary.
Let's say I can grab them,that's always fun!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Shit, you copied my post while there was still a typo in it!

I've got an ass like that too, I guess it's an opposites attract thing. I also like either very white or very dark men because I'm somewhere in the middle.
I guess one outta two ain't bad. FYI, I've always loved biracial people.