buttsex with a HUGE one

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are looking for a slippery long lasting lube that doesn't dry out as fast as Sliquid, we do not like the silicone lubes the ones we have tried have a strange texture and feel weird. Somewhere, maybe here I heard that Sweet Almond Oil was good? Any ideas are welcome.

Love-it

Haven't tried it yet but I too have heard that almond oil works well as lube. I hate KY as it's too sticky but AstroGlide works well for me for anal and vaginal sex. It does tend to need frequent re-application though.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife dilates her ass and vagina with increasing diameters of dildos every day.

We are looking for a slippery long lasting lube that doesn't dry out as fast as Sliquid, we do not like the silicone lubes the ones we have tried have a strange texture and feel weird. Somewhere, maybe here I heard that Sweet Almond Oil was good? Any ideas are welcome.

Love-it

Love-it, my ex and I tried canola oil one time, simply because we were out of Astroglide.

The oil was fantastic! It doesn't dry out, so if you're in a monogamous relationship with a trusted partner and don't need to use condoms, it's great stuff. I don't know that you need anything as specific as sweet almond oil. Plus, canola oil is cheap, pure, and odourless, therefore non-irritating if either of you have sensitive skin.

Just 2 things to keep in mind:

1) A little goes a looong way. This is even more true of oil than other lubes. We had quite a bit of trouble getting his cock in at first, because it kept slipping and sliding away from my asshole.

2) You will both get messy, and will probably need a shower afterward. I think this is just the nature of oil.

That said, it could be just what the two of you need.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-it

Love-it

NJQT42: Haven't tried it yet but I too have heard that almond oil works well as lube. I hate KY as it's too sticky but AstroGlide works well for me for anal and vaginal sex. It does tend to need frequent re-application though.

Love-it, my ex and I tried canola oil one time, simply because we were out of Astroglide.

The oil was fantastic! It doesn't dry out, so if you're in a monogamous relationship with a trusted partner and don't need to use condoms, it's great stuff. I don't know that you need anything as specific as sweet almond oil. Plus, canola oil is cheap, pure, and odourless, therefore non-irritating if either of you have sensitive skin.

Just 2 things to keep in mind:

1) A little goes a looong way. This is even more true of oil than other lubes. We had quite a bit of trouble getting his cock in at first, because it kept slipping and sliding away from my asshole.

2) You will both get messy, and will probably need a shower afterward. I think this is just the nature of oil.

That said, it could be just what the two of you need.

Thanks to both NJQT42 and HollyBlue. We will give Canola oil and Almond oil a try. Since there are no natural lubes in anal sex and the water based lubes dry up quickly these oils may do the trick. I think part of the problem is my wife is still quite tight even with her dilating daily, her anal muscles act as a squeegee on my penis stripping some of the lube away with each stroke. We are long term monogamus and have a shower nearby so we should be good.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If safer sex is not a concern, then spit and precum is the best lube ever.

If a hot hole is rimmed long enough it will be relax enough to accommodate well, apparently naturally any hole is stretchy enough to fit a CD through, but as to how deep you can plough, thats a different matter.

For safer sex, I do like the silicone stuff, coz you don't have to reapply, but something like astroglide or similar light water based lube feels best.

Greatest invention is those new water based massage lotion which doubles up as a lube though from Durex :D

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If safer sex is not a concern, then spit and precum is the best lube ever. WRONG!!!!! :mad: :mad: EEEEWWWW to the spit by the way.:eek: :confused:

If a hot hole is rimmed long enough it will be relax enough to accommodate well, Wrong again, plus who has that kind of time?!? apparently naturally any hole is stretchy enough to fit a CD through, but as to how deep you can plough, thats a different matter. OMG! You must be newer to the joys of anal sex than I am. :redface: :biggrin1: :redface: Everyone knows that while girth may be an issue, you can't bottom out in an asshole.!!

For safer sex, I do like the silicone stuff, coz you don't have to reapply, but something like astroglide or similar light water based lube feels best.

Greatest invention is those new water based massage lotion which doubles up as a lube though from Durex :D

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
If safer sex is not a concern, then spit and precum is the best lube ever.

WRONG!!!!! :mad: :mad: EEEEWWWW to the spit by the way.:eek: :confused:

What's wrong with that? Seriously - you're letting a guy stick his cock up your ass and you have a problem with a little spit? :rolleyes:

Prude :wink:

I actually can't remember the last time I used lube - between us Mr.B and I have enough natural juices. Plus you're never going to have an allergic reaction, are you?

Of course, as Kenyth wisely points out, this only applies in a situation where swapping bodily fluids is a known 'safe'.

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive got a dildo 8x5 and also taken a cock slightly thicker (same length) and on occasion actually found it easier to take anally than vaginally.

I am exactly like you LEE M..........I have a black dildo 8x5 that I used to stretch my asshole regularly and I've taken a 10" big black cock into my sphinctor with no pain.
The most important in anal sex is to have your sphinctor's muscles relaxed and it helps to have a glass of wine or vodka before having anal sex.Also it is advisable to put lot of lube inside the butthole and on his cock before he pushes it in slowly...........take control if it is your first time and do the pushing until his cock sink in...........then let him take over and do the rest of the thrusting..............any size can go into the asshole if it is well lubed and you are too relaxed.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If safer sex is not a concern, then spit and precum is the best lube ever. WRONG!!!!! :mad: :mad: EEEEWWWW to the spit by the way.:eek: :confused:

Hmmm...Im sorry I still feel using spit is a lot better than putting chemicals up your arse :smile: Many of the lube on the market has not been tested for anal use, anything goes up there can go right into your blood stream, so you never know what you might be allergic to. But yea thats only if you know your partner is safe.

If a hot hole is rimmed long enough it will be relax enough to accommodate well, Wrong again, plus who has that kind of time?!?

Well, not everyone have 3 min wham bam thank you maams, so unless you are into quickies, time shouldn't be a limitation :rolleyes:

apparently naturally any hole is stretchy enough to fit a CD through, but as to how deep you can plough, thats a different matter. OMG! You must be newer to the joys of anal sex than I am. :redface: :biggrin1: :redface: Everyone knows that while girth may be an issue, you can't bottom out in an asshole.!!

You might be a lot older, but I think Im lucky enough to be able to top and bottom at the same time, so does that double my experiences? Because I know what its like to fuck an arse and know what its like to be fucked. Being fucked while getting rimmed first is definitely a lot nicer than just having someone shoving it right in, it works for me anyway....:biggrin1:

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It takes a mood to do that....of real horniness.. im talking EXTREME horniess with a large one....lots of foreplay and alot of comfortabilty and body relaxation...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read somewhere that clenching and relaxing the sphincters a couple of times once the penis is inside, no thrusting, helps. It works for us, after my wife does this a couple of times I feel a definite loosening of her anal walls and it is much easier to go deeper, she is more relaxed and she can enjoy my thrusts.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have had anal sex with 3 females. Two took it ok but the 3rd made me stop and take it out. Wasn't because of my length as I am 8" but the 3rd female said my 6.25 inch girth was too much. Took it easy with all three but I think the first two was more into it. Anal was initiated by all three ladies.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I read somewhere that clenching and relaxing the sphincters a couple of times once the penis is inside, no thrusting, helps. It works for us, after my wife does this a couple of times I feel a definite loosening of her anal walls and it is much easier to go deeper, she is more relaxed and she can enjoy my thrusts.

Also with initial penetration if we push (as if going to the toilet) as he enters it makes it much easier. I find if he tries to enter while im relaxed and not 'helping him enter' then it is very painful and almost impossible