Buxom vs. slim girls..

lovemeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi. guys..

While I was out in town I happened to see a lot of different type of girls with different type of looks.. so i guess while I am thinking about this, I just write this down and ask for your guys' opinions..just for the sake of curiosity and just for fun..I hope none would take this as personal..

So.. my question is simple.. between a buxom and a slim girl.. who would you really want to have sex with? and why?

Mind you again that I'm not trying to differentiate nor discriminate nor anything..just wanted to know the different tastes in people..

I do respect the ladies..so, guys please keep your comments away from excessive vulgarity and have a positive mind with this topic.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could go either way. From the time I "discovered" girls well on into my 20s, I went more for the slim, small-chested, type. Then for some reason, women with a little more meat on their bones started catching my eye. There's a skinny woman whom I work with now who, given the chance, I'd fuck until she looked like a unicorn. I thoroughly enjoy the Mrs. having an ass to grab and juicy boobies to play with, though.

It's not much of an answer, but honestly, both builds are appealing in their own ways.

lovemeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thoroughly enjoy the Mrs. having an ass to grab and juicy boobies to play with, though.

Yeah..I agree with you on that one, bro.. because I love to suck on'em juicy boobies.. and then there's those ass that I can grab while I'm getting so rock-solid inside her.. :rolleyes:

lovemeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but nowadays..I tend to get attracted to the slim-type (and by slim, I mean not too skinny).. I don't know quite know why I'm so attracted to them..but sometimes when I see one..... I just want to fuck them silly.

I've used to have a girlfriend who is slim.. and I do love those moments when we were going at it..we were like animals in heat so to speak.. :biggrin1:

Slim girls tend to be athletics in bed and I love that very much..at least that's what I think.. :smile:

lovemeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MrHangman & nldn, would you mind sharing what really makes you guys prefer those types?

Personally, I prefer slim girls.. especially when she spreads up her legs..
seeing her soft, juicy labias spread open and her exposed clitoris are the most greatest turn-on for me.. :cool: I could get a hard-on just by looking at slim girl spreading her pussy..

lovemeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another reason that I like slim girls is..the easier access into their vaginas (for easy entry and...deeper penetration, of course =))..as they tend to able to spread their legs much, much wider..heheh.. ;)

unlike the ones on the meatier side..a thicker legs might get in the way..and waste those precious couple of inches of your meat stick..

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion though..

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have only been with slim girls however I am really attracted big tits (but not fat arses) so those girls mentioned in this thread are my ideal (Buxom up top, slim below)

another reason that I like slim girls is..the easier access into their vaginas (for easy entry and...deeper penetration, of course =))..as they tend to able to spread their legs much, much wider..heheh.. ;)

unlike the ones on the meatier side..a thicker legs might get in the way..and waste those precious couple of inches of your meat stick..

MrHangman & nldn, would you mind sharing what really makes you guys prefer those types?

Personally, I prefer slim girls.. especially when she spreads up her legs..seeing her soft, juicy labias spread open and her exposed clitoris are the most greatest turn-on for me.. :cool: I could get a hard-on just by looking at slim girl spreading her pussy..

I tend to prefer slimmer girls, as long as they are not underweight.

aw, rats. i'm crushed.

Last edited:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would choose women with curves (but not obese at all), combined with an impressive rack lol. It seems more feminine to me, since very slim women don't do it for me.

lovemeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ILIW..by saying slim, I mean not too skinny..with ample bodyfats in all the right places and some curves. But then again, different people has their own definition of the word 'slim', right?
However, I do agree with you that women with curves are definitely attractive.. I found that women with round behind are extremely sexy..especially when she's bouncin' while riding on top. Man..the sight of such asses bouncin' up and down just blow my mind..I love'em round ass girls..

Enid,..buxom girls do turn me on too..but I just simply prefer the slim type..at least for now that is.. But peoples' preferences can change, right?..
By the way Enid, I think you're a really-good looking girl.. :smile:

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, looks like I'm out of the running in this poll so far being as I'm a full-figured, plus size girl. I'll hang back to see if maybe some guys that like my body type weigh in to swing the tide over to real women.

lovemeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, looks like I'm out of the running in this poll so far being as I'm a full-figured, plus size girl. I'll hang back to see if maybe some guys that like my body type weigh in to swing the tide over to real women.

I'm so sorry if you feel that way, dear.. I felt a bit guilty for bringing up this topic and made you feel that way..:frown1:

But dear.. I'm not running a poll for this topic..I brought this up just purely for the purpose of knowing some people preferences and why they choose such choices they've made.

By the way, dear..nice tits you got there. They look so..juicy :smile:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Much as I think the perpetuation of a single, ideal size/shape among certain people is distinctly unsavoury, I don't think saying that plus-size women are the "real" women is fair, to be honest.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i love the meat, girls with curves,big hanging boobs, asses that shake and all that soft skin to kiss, espically their necks with some extra soft skin.

Delicious!!!!

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i forgot....the puffy pussy surrounded by creamy big thighs and that bit of a belly shading some of the puss creating the V shape from her waist to her thighs..YUM.