Buxom vs. slim girls..

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lovemeat, Jan 22, 2011.

1. lovemeat

lovemeat New Member

Albums:
    hi. guys..

While I was out in town I happened to see a lot of different type of girls with different type of looks.. so i guess while I am thinking about this, I just write this down and ask for your guys' opinions..just for the sake of curiosity and just for fun..I hope none would take this as personal..

So.. my question is simple.. between a buxom and a slim girl.. who would you really want to have sex with? and why?

Mind you again that I'm not trying to differentiate nor discriminate nor anything..just wanted to know the different tastes in people..

I do respect the ladies..so, guys please keep your comments away from excessive vulgarity and have a positive mind with this topic.

2. Shackleford

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I could go either way. From the time I "discovered" girls well on into my 20s, I went more for the slim, small-chested, type. Then for some reason, women with a little more meat on their bones started catching my eye. There's a skinny woman whom I work with now who, given the chance, I'd fuck until she looked like a unicorn. I thoroughly enjoy the Mrs. having an ass to grab and juicy boobies to play with, though.

It's not much of an answer, but honestly, both builds are appealing in their own ways.

3. lovemeat

lovemeat New Member

Albums:
    Yeah..I agree with you on that one, bro.. because I love to suck on'em juicy boobies.. and then there's those ass that I can grab while I'm getting so rock-solid inside her.. :rolleyes:

4. lovemeat

lovemeat New Member

Albums:
    but nowadays..I tend to get attracted to the slim-type (and by slim, I mean not too skinny).. I don't know quite know why I'm so attracted to them..but sometimes when I see one..... I just want to fuck them silly.

I've used to have a girlfriend who is slim.. and I do love those moments when we were going at it..we were like animals in heat so to speak.. :biggrin1:

Slim girls tend to be athletics in bed and I love that very much..at least that's what I think.. :smile:

5. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love slim girls. But as I got older and my girl friends started gaining weight, I grew an appreciation for more curvier girls.

6. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I tend to prefer slimmer girls, as long as they are not underweight.

7. lovemeat

lovemeat New Member

Albums:
    MrHangman & nldn, would you mind sharing what really makes you guys prefer those types?

Personally, I prefer slim girls.. especially when she spreads up her legs..
    seeing her soft, juicy labias spread open and her exposed clitoris are the most greatest turn-on for me.. :cool: I could get a hard-on just by looking at slim girl spreading her pussy..

8. teasing_temptress

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    damn. *sad* lol kidding

9. lovemeat

lovemeat New Member

Albums:
    another reason that I like slim girls is..the easier access into their vaginas (for easy entry and...deeper penetration, of course =))..as they tend to able to spread their legs much, much wider..heheh.. ;)

unlike the ones on the meatier side..a thicker legs might get in the way..and waste those precious couple of inches of your meat stick..

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion though..

10. dongalong

Gold Member

I have only been with slim girls however I am really attracted big tits (but not fat arses) so those girls mentioned in this thread are my ideal (Buxom up top, slim below)

11. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the

aw, rats. i'm crushed.

#11 Enid, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  12. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

I would choose women with curves (but not obese at all), combined with an impressive rack lol. It seems more feminine to me, since very slim women don't do it for me.

13. lovemeat

lovemeat New Member

Albums:
    ILIW..by saying slim, I mean not too skinny..with ample bodyfats in all the right places and some curves. But then again, different people has their own definition of the word 'slim', right?
    However, I do agree with you that women with curves are definitely attractive.. I found that women with round behind are extremely sexy..especially when she's bouncin' while riding on top. Man..the sight of such asses bouncin' up and down just blow my mind..I love'em round ass girls..

Enid,..buxom girls do turn me on too..but I just simply prefer the slim type..at least for now that is.. But peoples' preferences can change, right?..
    By the way Enid, I think you're a really-good looking girl.. :smile:

14. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Well, looks like I'm out of the running in this poll so far being as I'm a full-figured, plus size girl. I'll hang back to see if maybe some guys that like my body type weigh in to swing the tide over to real women.

15. hung_10

hung_10 Well-Known Member

slim and VERY busty turns me on:)

16. lovemeat

lovemeat New Member

Albums:
    I'm so sorry if you feel that way, dear.. I felt a bit guilty for bringing up this topic and made you feel that way..:frown1:

But dear.. I'm not running a poll for this topic..I brought this up just purely for the purpose of knowing some people preferences and why they choose such choices they've made.

By the way, dear..nice tits you got there. They look so..juicy :smile:

17. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Much as I think the perpetuation of a single, ideal size/shape among certain people is distinctly unsavoury, I don't think saying that plus-size women are the "real" women is fair, to be honest.

18. the_uncut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would say I am in with you...

19. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    i love the meat, girls with curves,big hanging boobs, asses that shake and all that soft skin to kiss, espically their necks with some extra soft skin.

Delicious!!!!

20. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    i forgot....the puffy pussy surrounded by creamy big thighs and that bit of a belly shading some of the puss creating the V shape from her waist to her thighs..YUM.

Draft saved Draft deleted