Buyer beware

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

Steve 319 and I were talking about this a while ago and we thought you might have fun with it as well. It was inspired by some of our fellow members' very unusual online names. So we decided that we would make a thread where you could create an amusing label that you wish you had seen before stepping into deep waters with someone else! Or just something you think would be amusing on a license plate. Here are some examples:

EXTREMEGOLDIGGER@ diviningrod.com IFYOUSPENDITSHEWILLCUM@trixofthetrade.com
HAVEGUNWILLTRAVEL@soldiersofmisfortune.net SOULESSJOE@deadmanwalking.org,AINTGOTBUCKSAINTGOTTIME@prioritizingwomen.org., BALLZAC@boldandbrassy.com,HAVEMANWILLVEGITATE@smugmarrieds.org, ASSHOLEONAROLL@typeatech.edu,GOLDENKITTYGETSMEGOLD@keepdreamin.com , NOTACTUALSIZE@notachance.org,IMOKBUTYOUBETTERBEPERFECT@narcissistsanon.org,WIKEDSTEPMUTHAH@bsinatra.com,
WIFEBEATER247@simpsonenterprises.com, LUVABUSER@thebigpayback.com,HEARTLESSHO.@dontgetold.org ,BITCHONWHEELS@thefactsonPMS.org, BEATTHEBIOLOGICLCLOCK@helives!.org, BREEDERBOMBSHELL@babymommadrama.com
247WAYSTOHEAVEN@Wishfulthinking.net, ISTHATALLYOUGOT@wannahide.org,LICENSEDTOTHROB@whogivesa.org.,TINYTIMOTHY@betterhavebank.com
INEEDAHEROSANDWICH@youneedalife.org ,TREKKIETOAD@getreal.org,TULIPS&ANORGAN@gotaltoids.com,XTREMEDRAMAQUEEN@madissues.org,
MILKYWAYBAR@menfrommars.com,WISHINDONTMAKEITSO@beggarsonhorseback.org,BODACIOUSTATAS@ifyougotemflauntem.com.,HOOCHIELISCIOUS@ghettofabulousbabes.com
BETTERRUNWHILEUCAN@youhavebeenwarned.net, FIXME@onlyjesuscan.org,DAMAGEDGOODZ@botulismbaby.com,ILLSUCKYOUDRY@emotionalvampirewatch.org,PUSSYGALORE@something foreveryone.com,STRICTLYDICKLY@justformen.com,ADICKTEDTOLUV@,boiledrabbits.net,RUBYFRUIT@womenincomfortableshoes.org

Now go forth and create! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Naughty

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 29 2005, 05:15 AM
ITHELEOALFAMAILTHATCANTSPEL4SHITT@haveasnackdud.com
[post=324939]Quoted post[/post]​

ROTFLMFFAO! It's been too long without a snackdud reference.

Naughty and Steve, this was a great idea, we've got some funny shit coming out of our bored minds.

Pecker, you killed me with the used coffins one- I'll never get over dead people jokes.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jun 29 2005, 05:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jun 29 2005, 05:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 29 2005, 05:15 AM
ITHELEOALFAMAILTHATCANTSPEL4SHITT@haveasnackdud.com
[post=324939]Quoted post[/post]​

ROTFLMFFAO&#33; It&#39;s been too long without a snackdud reference.

Naughty and Steve, this was a great idea, we&#39;ve got some funny shit coming out of our bored minds.

Pecker, you killed me with the used coffins one- I&#39;ll never get over dead people jokes.
[post=324940]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Jana,

We had such fun. We knew that everyone else would have fun coming up with more that we hadnt even thought about.

Naughty

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay