Buying a dildo.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Alkaz, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Alkaz

Alkaz Active Member

Ello :) Basically I'm a really horny nineteen year old lad. I'm not out of the closet and nor have I had many sexual encounters. The ones I have had were fantastic but they were a long time ago now and any new ones don't seem to be on the horizon. Earlier on I was thinking and decided I want a dildo. That's where I need some help though.

I've never seen one in real life, handled or used one. I don't know how big I should go for, what type or anything. I don't want to spend a fortune but please any recommendations / links would be much appreciated.

I live in the UK so shipping to the UK or a UK based site would be fantastic.

Cheers x

2. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Look for dildos made of 100% silicone. Silicone is non-porous and can be sterilized placing in boiling water for up to 3 minutes.

3. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. erratic

Gold Member

My recommendation would be to visit a sex toy shop next time you're in a big city. The staff there will be thoroughly knowledgeable about this stuff. There are a lot - like A LOT - of different types and styles for you to choose from, so finding one to meet your needs can be a bit tricky for some (not for others).

You could buy on-line, but if you ask me, shopping for a sex toy is a bit like shopping for shoes. You really want to see what you're getting, especially when you're not experienced. Of course, the down-side if you're shy is that you actually have to go out and get the thing.

If you're up for some reading, you might consider this (obviously NSFW) primer from a site that's admittedly pretty female-centric, but that's the market, I guess.

5. Alkaz

Alkaz Active Member

Thanks for the links. Anyone got anything else? Thinking about buying one from sextoys.co.uk.

Also, are there any bulge / cock lengtheners that I could buy? I love to bulge in my jeans but my flaccid cock is a bit small so want something to improve that and give me a boost when I'm out. :) x

6. Alkaz

Alkaz Active Member

7. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you made a good choice.. It looks similar to one that I have.. that is the Ballsy brand..

The problem i've found with some dildos is that there too thick.. and once concern i have with using them too often is I don't want to loosen my hole and then not enjoy or not be able to get pleasure to a real cock..

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice