Buying a dildo.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Alkaz, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Alkaz

Alkaz Member

Ello :) Basically I'm a really horny nineteen year old lad. I'm not out of the closet and nor have I had many sexual encounters. The ones I have had were fantastic but they were a long time ago now and any new ones don't seem to be on the horizon. Earlier on I was thinking and decided I want a dildo. That's where I need some help though.

I've never seen one in real life, handled or used one. I don't know how big I should go for, what type or anything. I don't want to spend a fortune but please any recommendations / links would be much appreciated.

I live in the UK so shipping to the UK or a UK based site would be fantastic.

Cheers x

2. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Look for dildos made of 100% silicone. Silicone is non-porous and can be sterilized placing in boiling water for up to 3 minutes.

3. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. erratic

Gold Member

My recommendation would be to visit a sex toy shop next time you're in a big city. The staff there will be thoroughly knowledgeable about this stuff. There are a lot - like A LOT - of different types and styles for you to choose from, so finding one to meet your needs can be a bit tricky for some (not for others).

You could buy on-line, but if you ask me, shopping for a sex toy is a bit like shopping for shoes. You really want to see what you're getting, especially when you're not experienced. Of course, the down-side if you're shy is that you actually have to go out and get the thing.

If you're up for some reading, you might consider this (obviously NSFW) primer from a site that's admittedly pretty female-centric, but that's the market, I guess.

5. Alkaz

Alkaz Member

Thanks for the links. Anyone got anything else? Thinking about buying one from sextoys.co.uk.

Also, are there any bulge / cock lengtheners that I could buy? I love to bulge in my jeans but my flaccid cock is a bit small so want something to improve that and give me a boost when I'm out. :) x

6. Alkaz

Alkaz Member

7. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you made a good choice.. It looks similar to one that I have.. that is the Ballsy brand..

The problem i've found with some dildos is that there too thick.. and once concern i have with using them too often is I don't want to loosen my hole and then not enjoy or not be able to get pleasure to a real cock..

Draft saved Draft deleted