buying a suit

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Phil_Doneafew, Jan 16, 2012.

1. D_Phil_Doneafew

D_Phil_Doneafew Account Disabled

A few years ago I needed a new suit for an interview and shopped around at different stores. I was groped by each and every guy taking my measurements. One younger black guy complimented me on my bulge and asked if he could see my dick. I kindly thanked him but explained that would not happen. On another occasion a somewhat handsome salesman brought in a second suit into the.dressing room and stayed while I changed Nd made small talk. He complimented my bulge and suggested that I buy another brand of underwear saying it would accentuate my cock even more. I told him I would certainly be interested in the undies and that he should shoe them to me when I was finished. He told me there was no need and dropped his pants revealing an amazing bulge, which I had already noticed.

Has anyone else had these type experiences? Am I alone?

2. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Your experiences sound very hot! This has been a fantasy of mine each time I go to buy dress pants.

Many male clerks in the Men's Wear departments are probably gay or bi or at least bi-curious. We've all heard the stories about the tailor taking the inseam measurement and coping a feel or two. I would LOVE to have that happen to me!

I would like to hear from other men who have had this kind of true experience. It's very sexy!!

Thanks.

3. coolguy83

coolguy83 New Member

Albums:
    I've been buying suits for a few years now and just had my first experience like this a couple weeks ago (also the first time I've gone alone - not sure if that has anything to do with it).

I tried on the pants and the guy helping me was waiting right outside my changing room. As soon as I opened the door he came in with me and started measuring - making small talk. Then he reached around and undid my zipper for me, and gave my dick a squeeze. It caught me totally by surprise ... he just carried on like nothing had happened so I let it go.

4. bobthebuild3r

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Such a huge turn on! I would love to experience this...

Draft saved Draft deleted