buying a suit

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Phil_Doneafew, Jan 16, 2012.

1. D_Phil_Doneafew

D_Phil_Doneafew Account Disabled

A few years ago I needed a new suit for an interview and shopped around at different stores. I was groped by each and every guy taking my measurements. One younger black guy complimented me on my bulge and asked if he could see my dick. I kindly thanked him but explained that would not happen. On another occasion a somewhat handsome salesman brought in a second suit into the.dressing room and stayed while I changed Nd made small talk. He complimented my bulge and suggested that I buy another brand of underwear saying it would accentuate my cock even more. I told him I would certainly be interested in the undies and that he should shoe them to me when I was finished. He told me there was no need and dropped his pants revealing an amazing bulge, which I had already noticed.

Has anyone else had these type experiences? Am I alone?

2. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Your experiences sound very hot! This has been a fantasy of mine each time I go to buy dress pants.

Many male clerks in the Men's Wear departments are probably gay or bi or at least bi-curious. We've all heard the stories about the tailor taking the inseam measurement and coping a feel or two. I would LOVE to have that happen to me!

I would like to hear from other men who have had this kind of true experience. It's very sexy!!

Thanks.

3. coolguy83

coolguy83 New Member

Albums:
    I've been buying suits for a few years now and just had my first experience like this a couple weeks ago (also the first time I've gone alone - not sure if that has anything to do with it).

I tried on the pants and the guy helping me was waiting right outside my changing room. As soon as I opened the door he came in with me and started measuring - making small talk. Then he reached around and undid my zipper for me, and gave my dick a squeeze. It caught me totally by surprise ... he just carried on like nothing had happened so I let it go.

4. bobthebuild3r

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Such a huge turn on! I would love to experience this...

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice