Buying ALL New Underwear; Need Help

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I'm throwing out every pair of underwear I own. Don't worry, the collection is mostly hanes and ftl, but I feel like it's time to get a good collection of good underwear.

Need suggestions of briefs and boxerbriefs/trunks. Not going to buy any boxers. It's time I move on from that phase in my life too :biggrin1:

I need yall's advice!

I've heard calvin klein x, but their briefs are too skimpy for me. I like the micro feel, but I like a fuller briefs than those kind. Their trunks/boxerbriefs look like a winning option though.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The American style of underwear -- or anything -- for men is extremely dull. Of course, if that's all you know, then Aussie Bum may not appeal to you. How about Fruit of a loom, now with a blue stripe around the band? That might might to be flashy for Texas, though.

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

hungnhot

1st Like
Media
The American style of underwear -- or anything -- for men is extremely dull. Of course, if that's all you know, then Aussie Bum may not appeal to you. How about Fruit of a loom, now with a blue stripe around the band? That might might to be flashy for Texas, though.

Haha blue stripe. And fruit of the loom not a loom. And they fit my big ass package the best...none of that gay ass CK or 2Xist...gross

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ordered 2 pairs of CK X boxerbriefs (one black micro, one white cotton), 2 pairs of CK X trunks (one black micro, one white cotton), 1 pair of CK X briefs (black micro), 3 pairs UnderArmour boxerjocks (2 black, 1 grey) and 1 pair of UnderArmour trunk style boxer jocks (white).

Should hold me over for the time being.

Today, I can now say that I own 0 pairs of boxers after cleaning out my drawer. Kept a few pairs of my hanes briefs and boxerbriefs just in case because this underwear was EXPENSIVE! But overall I think I'm happy.

Thanks everyone for all of your help!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like pretty much anything from 2xist and Jockey. Both of these company's brief-type underwear styles (briefs, boxer briefs, trunks and so forth) have a big enough basket that my cock doesn't feel cramped. CK's underpants have always been too tight for me, though I like their t-shirts -- though I wish the style these days was for mid-bicep length sleeves.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My ex husband always loved Jockey boxer briefs. They look good on too! Now as for your boxers...if they were the cute plaid ones you should have kept a few pair! Many girls, including me, love swiping a pair just to bum around in! Hope the undies you found are comfy!