Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not really, im over 30 and at this point i don't care anymore. I have sex and its expected that people will buy them if the store sells them. If someone is really embarrassed just use the U-Scan so you don't have to look the cashier in the face. lol

Reactions: BigBen

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to a Walgreens a couple years ago on my way to see a guy I had already been with a few times. He qualified for Magnum XL's. So I put my gummy bears, my Snapple Tea and my condoms on the counter. She rings me up, hands me the receipt and says to me, "Good luck." Classic. She was early 30s. I just smiled.

A few years ago I had some fun with a woman I met at a Walmart in the Dallas area....she is the superstore assistant manager...her husband is a driver for Walmart, and her daughter and her son in law are also managers at a different Walmart....

The Walmart was open 24/7 and this is about 2AM or so on a weekday night...only stockers, a checkout clerk, and her as the manager on duty were there....I was shopping and had a few items in my cart and was over in the personal hygiene area...I was buying razor blades and stuff and stopped by the condoms/lube area to buy lubes...use a lot of it when some friends visit...to shorten the story, this woman...late 50ish but tall and built well, walked up and saw me buying all the lube they had on the shelf...she quipped "don't forget the condoms"....and smiled...she later told me she thought I was "cute" and it was late and she had an open relationship with her husband. Anyway, that comment surprised me of course...so I looked at her, laughed, smiled, and said something like you don't carry any that fit....she stopped and turned and smiled..and said "not even the Magnum XL's?"...and I smiled and said not even close to working....and she grinned big and said her husband and her son
in law had the same problem that nothing fit. She then told me she was going to her "dinner break" soon and would I like to join her for a cup of coffee or something...I asked where she was going and it was an all night fast food restaurant across the shopping plaza parking lot. We met up there and we talked and she was up front about it all...not wasting time...ate her meal and told me about her husband, her fourth husband, being a driver for Walmart, had a big monster horse dick, fucked others...and so did her son in law had an even longer about the same girth monster horse dick (as she described them)...and they were all open about it all....and she had fucked her son in law before she introduced him to her daughter by her first marriage ,and they ended up eventually getting married... and she put her hand on my pants and then gasped and got big eyes...she came to my house that morning right after she got off work...and we used a lot of the lube I had bought...LOL. She said it had been since college that she had had anyone bigger than her present husband and her son in law was even bigger than her current husband and that I was bigger than her college guy she dated who were the "record holder" up to that point.. Pretty face, gray shorter hair, well taken care of...Thin, athletic body...not a large chest...but great big hairy older MILF pussy that loved to be stretched...LOL. It took her about a month to work out the schedules and for learning to stretch out to take more and more of me, but eventually she took all she could and then she worked it out to fix up meeting after about another month or so... but ended up meeting her husband and her daughter and son in law too. That mother daughter team took on all three of us all that weekend...LOL. And some other times since...

Last edited:

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Early evening I purchased a box of Magnum XLs and a bottle of wine, nothing else, at a drugstore and the clerk said, Oh, have a fun night. There was a long line and I'm sure everyone saw what I had although I was palming the XLs, I was trying to just buy and leave quickly so I had a delayed chuckle.
I might need those